1. Harvered T, Crompton H. [Variables affecting the spectator decision attend NBA games]. Sport Marketing Quarterly. 1995; 4(4):29-39.
2. Zulal S.D, David A. Yeliz Y. [Factors Affecting Attendance of Major LeagueBaseball: Revisited]. International Atlantic Economic SocietyJournal. 2011; 39:117–127.
3. Saatchiyan V, Alizadeh A, Dehghan Qahfarokhi A, Alahi A. Prioritizing and Recognizing the Relationship between Motivations and Factors Affecting the Presence of Fans, Case Study (Esteghlal and Persepolis Tehran Games. ISBS- Seventh International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran; 2010.
4. Zillman D, Bryant J, Sapolsky N. Enjoyment from sports spectatorship. In Goldstein, J. (Ed.), sport, Games and Play, Laurence Earlbaum, Hillsdale, NJ; 1989.
5. Gill DL. Psychological Dynamics of sport. Champing. PA: Human Kinetics publications; 1986.
6. Lee JH. [Sport marketing strategies Through the Analysis of sport consumer Behavior factors In Flouncing Affordance]. Minnesota. 2006; 2:82-85.
7. Abel c, Sandra E. [An exploratory study of Spectators motivation in football]. Sport Management and Marketing. 2007; 2:5-16.
8. Jeffry D, Stephan D. [Comparing sport consumer motivation across multiple sports]. Sport marketing Quarterly. 2004; 13:17-25.
9. Anwar Al-Khuuli A. Sports and Society. 2nd ed. Tehran, PA: Samt; 2003.
10. Ghaedi H, Nobakht R, Daneshjou, A. [The Effect of Social Support and Demographic Factors on Women's Participation in Sport Activities (Case Study: Lamerd Women) (In Persian)]. Women and Health Quarterly. 2010; 2:1-19.
11. Alireza Nezhad S, Sarai H. [Woman in public: A study on the public spaces available to urban women and their changes (In Persian)]. Social Science Letter. 2008; 30:123-150.
12. Mousavi J. Investigating the effect of sport on the psychological pressure of faculty members and staff members of Islamic Azad University of the 3rd district of the country and providing a training program pattern [MSc]. Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran. 2002.
13. Naderian Jahromi M, Hashemi H. [Participation in recreational activities (motivations and assumptions in recreational aspects of sport) (In Persian)]. Research in Sport Sciences. 2010; 22:39-53.
14. Namazian Sh, Sajjadi A. The viewpoint of female students about sport [MSc]. Esfahan University; 2007.
15. Aghaei N, Fatahian N. [The adaptability analysis of the barriers of sport participation among female athletes and non-athletes using the Pyramid Model of Crawford Obstacles (In Persian)]. Two Quarterly Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior. 2013; 2(4):161-175.
16. Lee S. [A stady of psychological, sociological, environmental motivation, and loyalty of major and minor league baseball fans]. Unpublished Dissertation, Daphne, Alabama; 2002.
17. Gharakhanlu, Nishian F. [Investigating the attitudes of different classes about the presence of female spectators in men's sports fields and competitions (In Persian)]. Institute of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. 2008; 17:21-33.
18. Monazami M, Alam Sh, Shetab Boushehri N. [Determining the Factors Affecting the Development of Physical Education and Women's Sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran (In Persian)]. Sport management. 2012; 10:151-168.
19. Aminuddin y, Lee HS. [Spectator perception of physical facility and Team Quality: A study of Malaysian super League soccer match]. Research Journal of International studies. 2008,8:132-140.
20. Mullin B, Hardy S, Sutton, WA. Sport Marketing. 3nd ed. PA: Human kinetics publishers, USA; 2007.
21. Crompton J, Mckay S. [Matives of visitors attending festival events]. Annals of Tourism Research. 1997; 24:425-439.
22. Baker D, Crompton J. [Quality satisfaction and behavioral intentions]. Annals of tourism Research. 2000; 27:785-804.
23. Naderian M, Zolaktaf V, Moshkelghosha, E. [Barriers to women's sports participation and their motivation (In Persian)]. Journal of Motion Picture and Sports. 2010; 7(13):145-154.
24. Naghdi A, Bilali E, Imani P. [Social-cultural barriers to women's participation in sports activities]. Woman in Development and Politics (Women's Research). 2012; 9(1):147-163.
25. Askari Khangha A, Hassanzadeh A. [Football and individuality of cultures (In Persian)]. Social Science Letter. 2005; 29:105-123.
26. Mutmani A, Hemmati A, Moradi H. [Identifying and prioritizing obstacles facing women in sports activities (In Persian)]. Sport management. 2015; 24:111-130.
27. Banar N, Ahmadi N, Karimi F. [Study of the problems of women's championship sport in Guilan province (In Persian)]. Journal of Human Resources Management in Sports. 2014; 1(1):11-25.
28. Eftekhari O. A Survey of the Barriers to Women's Football Championship Development in Iran [MSc]. Shomal University; 2015.
29. Khalili l. Analysis of the problems of athletic women in Iran's boatman champion [MSc]: Guilan University; 2016.
30. Rahmani Nia F, Ramezani Nejad R, Fazli darzi A. [The effect of male and female spectators on the incidence of athletic aggressive behaviors (In Persian)]. Motion Magazine. 2007; 29:137-146.
31. Patton R, Burlington V. [Factors affecting spectator attendance at mens Ncce division one soccer games]. International Sport. 2004; 7(2):23-33.
32. Elmiri M. [Investigating factors affecting the presence of football spectators in stadiums (In Persian)]. Sports Management Journal. 2010; 3:61-73.
33. Hajabi A, Friedinia P. [The relationship between mental health and social support in health care workers of Bushehr oil industry (In Persian)]. Two Quarterly Journal of South Medicine. 2010; 12(1):67-74.
34. Tojari F, Turkfar A. [The influence of friends, social status and family on the motivation to attract spectators to the Iranian Football Championship (In Persian)]. Sport management and motor science research. 2012; 1(20):79-88.
35. Mozaffari A, Elahi A, Abbasi, Ahadpour H, Rezaie Z. [Strategies for the development of Iran's championship sports system (In Persian)]. Sports Management Studies Journal. 2013; 13:33-48.
36. Turkfar A. [The Impact of Motivational Factors on Attracting Audiences to the Iranian Football Premier League (In Persian)]. Quarterly journal of sport research. 2011; 7(1):89-105.
37. Bagheri U, Asadi H. [Analysis of Factors Affecting Voluntary Motivation in Student Athletic Associations of Tehran Universities (In Persian)]. Journal of Sports Management University of Tehran. 2011; 6:81-100.
38. Hansen H, Gautheir R. [Variable affecting the spectator decision to attend NBA games]. Sport Marketing Quarterly. 1992; 4(4):29-39.
39. Hematinejad M, Gholizadeh M, Taylor T, Faraji R. [The role of football football management and planning in the security of the stadiums (In Persian)]. Two quarterly reports on management and development of sport. 2016; 4(2):1-14.
40. Behruzi A. Relationship between attitude and physical activity level of parents with attitude and physical activity of children [MSc]. University of Guilan; 2013.
41. Rahmani Nia F, Ramezani Nejad R, Soltani M. [Comparison of the Effect of Male and Female Spectators on the Results of Student Boys' Free Basketball and Horse Throwing (In Persian)]. Motion Magazine. 2004; 17:137-148.
42. Masoumi S. Investigating the motivations and factors affecting the presence of spectators in football play [MSc]. Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran; 2008.
43. Shabini SH. Investigating the inhibitory factors of participation in sport activities from the viewpoint of women in Mazandaran province [MSc]. Shomal University; 2008.
44. Bahramfar M. Studying the leisure time of female students of Azad university of Tehran center [MSc]: Azad university of Tehran; 2002.
45. WU T, Pender N, Yong KP. [Promotiom physical activity among Taiwanese and American adolescent]. Journal of nurse research. 2002; 10:57- 64.