1. Michailidis Y. Stress hormonal analysis in elite soccer players during a season. Journal of Sport and Health Science. 2014;3(4):279-83.
2. Stølen T, Chamari K, Castagna C, Wisløff U. Physiology of soccer. Sports medicine. 2005;35(6):501-36.
3. Silva JR, Nassis GP, Rebelo A. Strength training in soccer with a specific focus on highly trained players. Sports medicine-open. 2015;1(1):17.
4. Mohr M, Krustrup P, Bangsbo J. Fatigue in soccer: a brief review. Journal of sports sciences. 2005;23(6):593-9.
5. Crewther BT, Cook CJ. Effects of different post-match recovery interventions on subsequent athlete hormonal state and game performance. Physiology & behavior. 2012;106(4):471-5.
6. Brancaccio P, Maffulli N, Limongelli FM. Creatine kinase monitoring in sport medicine. British medical bulletin. 2007;81(1):209-30.
7. Gill N, Beaven C, Cook C. Effectiveness of post-match recovery strategies in rugby players. British journal of sports medicine. 2006;40(3):260-3.
8. GHIAS M, KARBASIAN A, HEYDARI MR. A Study on Cortisol Plasma Changes in Endurance Exercises. 2006.
9. Shaykh al-Islam vatani D gA. The Effect of Short-Term Creatine Supplementation on the Speed Performance of Non-Professional Swimmers. Olympic. 2005;
10. Nobahar M. The effects of one progressive session exercise in day during a week on some enzymes muscle damage in active girls. Scientific Journal Management System. 2013;1(3):79-84.
11. Leal-Junior ECP, Vanin AA, Miranda EF, de Carvalho PdTC, Dal Corso S, Bjordal JM. Effect of phototherapy (low-level laser therapy and light-emitting diode therapy) on exercise performance and markers of exercise recovery: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Lasers in medical science. 2015;30(2):925-39.
12. Hausswirth C, Louis J, Bieuzen F, Pournot H, Fournier J, Filliard J-R, et al. Effects of whole-body cryotherapy vs. far-infrared vs. passive modalities on recovery from exercise-induced muscle damage in highly-trained runners. PloS one. 2011;6(12):e27749.
13. Leeder JD, van Someren KA, Gaze D, Jewell A, Deshmukh NI, Shah I, et al. Recovery and adaptation from repeated intermittent-sprint exercise. International journal of sports physiology and performance. 2014;9(3):489-96.
14. Wilcock I. The effect of water immersion, active recovery and passive recovery on repeated bouts of explosive exercise and blood plasma fraction: Auckland University of Technology; 2005.
15. Tufano JJ, Brown LE, Coburn JW, Tsang KK, Cazas VL, LaPorta JW. Effect of aerobic recovery intensity on delayed-onset muscle soreness and strength. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2012;26(10):2777-82.
16. Vaile J, Halson S, Gill N, Dawson B. Effect of hydrotherapy on the signs and symptoms of delayed onset muscle soreness. European journal of applied physiology. 2008;102(4):447-55.
17. Hing WA, White SG, Bouaaphone A, Lee P. Contrast therapy—a systematic review. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2008;9(3):148-61.
18. Ascensão A, Leite M, Rebelo AN, Magalhäes S, Magalhäes J. Effects of cold water immersion on the recovery of physical performance and muscle damage following a one-off soccer match. Journal of sports sciences. 2011;29(3):217-25.
19. Reilly T. The science of training–Soccer: A scientific approach to developing strength, speed and endurance: Routledge; 2006.
20. Nédélec M, McCall A, Carling C, Legall F, Berthoin S, Dupont G. Recovery in soccer. Sports medicine. 2012;42(12):997-1015.
21. Kashef M ApY, Mohammadnajad Y. The effect of short-term consumption of HMB supplementation on CK, LDH after eccentric resistance exercise in young male athletes. 2013;5(9):58-65.
22. Nédélec M, McCall A, Carling C, Legall F, Berthoin S, Dupont G. Recovery in soccer. Sports medicine. 2013;43(1):9-22.
23. Arji M, Asad MR, Samavati M. The effect of ultrasound on muscle damage indices and perceived pain after delayed muscle soreness following extraterrestrial contractions in non-athlete girls. Research in Sport Physiology and Manegment. 2018;10(1):91-9.
24. Montgomery PG, Pyne DB, Hopkins WG, Dorman JC, Cook K, Minahan CL. The effect of recovery strategies on physical performance and cumulative fatigue in competitive basketball. Journal of sports sciences. 2008;26(11):1135-45.
25. Elias GP, Wyckelsma VL, Varley MC, McKenna MJ, Aughey RJ. Effectiveness of water immersion on postmatch recovery in elite professional footballers. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. 2013;8(3):243-53.
26. Paulsen G, Benestad HB, Strøm-Gundersen I, MØrkrid L, LappegÅrd KT, Raastad T. Delayed leukocytosis and cytokine response to high-force eccentric exercise. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2005;37(11):1877-83.
27. Willoughby DS, Taylor L. Effects of concentric and eccentric muscle actions on serum myostatin and follistatin-like related gene levels. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2004;3(4):226.
28. Harvey T. Effects of concentric and eccentric muscle contractions on IL-6 signaling in human skeletal muscle and downstream regulation of HSP-72 gene expression: Is IL-6 signaling involved in exercise-induced cytoprotection?: Baylor University; 2008.
29. Jafari A, Ebadi Z, Hoseinpoor M. Effect of a section polio metric exercise and weight training on biochemical indexes, muscular performance among girl volleyball players. Research in Sport Physiology and Manegment. 2015;7(4):59-69.
30. Greer BK. The effects of branched-Chain amino acid supplementation on indirect indicators of muscle damage and performance. 2006.
31. Zhou Y, Li Y, Wang R. Evaluation of exercise-induced muscle damage by surface electromyography. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2011;21(2):356-62.
32. Rodrigues BM, Dantas E, de Salles BF, Miranda H, Koch AJ, Willardson JM, et al. Creatine kinase and lactate dehydrogenase responses after upper-body resistance exercise with different rest intervals. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2010;24(6):1657-62.
33. Aminian-Far A, Hadian MR, Olyaei G, Talebian S, Bakhtiary AH. Effects of whole body vibration on prevention and attenuation of delayed-onset muscle soreness following eccentric exercises. Koomesh. 2012:313-21.