1. Esmaeelipoor H. The principle of marketing management. Negahe Danesh; 2006. P: 120. (in persian).
2. Mehus, I. Sociability and excitement motives of spectators attending entertainment sport Events: Spectators of Soccer and Ski-jumping". Journal of Sport Behavior,2004; 28(4):331-351.
3. Kotler, Philip; Armstrog, Gary. Principles of Marketing, Prentice Hall. 1991; P: 25.
4. Van der Sluijs etal. Combining quantitative and qualitative measures of uncertainty in model based foresight studies: the NUSAP system. Risk Analysis.2005; 25(2): 481-492.
5. Andreff, W., Stefan S. Handbook on the economics of sport. E. Elgar, 2006; 830p bibl index ISBN 1843766086
6. Beaton,a & Funk, D, C. An evaluation of theoretical frameworks for studying physically active leisure, Leisure Sciences,2008; 30: 1-18.
7. Tojari F., Torkfar A. The influence of friends, social status and family on the motivation to attract spectators to the Iranian Football Championship. Sport and motor science research. 2012; 1(2): 36-45. (in persian)
8. Buffington, D. You’ll never watch alone: media and community in the sports bar. Soccer & Society, 2017; 18(7): 937-952.
9. Funk, D.C, Beaton, A. & Alexandris, K. Sport Consumer motivation: Autonomy and control orientations that regulate fan behaviours. Sport Management Review, 2012; 15: 355-367.
10. Elahee A., Sajadi S.N., Khabiri M., Abrishami H. Obstacles to the development of attracting financial support in the Islamic Republic of Iran Football industry. Journal of sport management. 2010; 1(1): 189-202. (in persian)
11. Schooartz E.C., Jeson D.H. Theory and practice of advanced sports marketing. Translated by: Tojari F. Tehran: Hatmi publication; 2014; P:143.
12. Tojari F. Economic, social and motivational analysis of soccer audiences: a case study of the game of independence and victory in the professional league. Sport Science. 2011; 2(3): 109-125. (in persian)
13. Hawkins D. L., Best R. J., Coney A. Consumer Behavior: Building Marketing Strategy. New York: McGraw, Hill. 2001; P: 129.
14. Alvani, S.M. General management. Ney publication; 2006. P: 152. (in persian)
15. Sheykhee M.T. Personality and sociology of women and family. Tehran: Shekate Sahamee publication; 2013. P: 58. (in persian)
16. Sahebi A. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Emotional Intelligence. [Msc]. University of Science and Research in Tehran; 2010; P: 230. (in persian)
17. Yaghoobi M., Yazdani B., Moghaddami M. The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Transformational Leadership. Research Executive Research-Research-Research. 2010; 1: 119-144. (in persian)
18. Sholtz D. Personality Theory. Translated by: Karimi Y. Sixth. Tehran: Arasbaran publication; 2008. P: 103. (in persian)
19. Naderi F., Moradian Z. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Physical-Social Anxiety by Adopting a Daily Therapy in Female Students. Women's and Culture's Scientific-Research Papers. 2011; 1(4): 43-54. (in persian)
20. Goldberg, L.R. The development of markers for the Big Five factor structure.Psychological Assessment 1992; 4:26-42.
21. Adibi N., Kazemi A., Mohammad M. Investigating the Relationship between Consumer Characteristics and Brand Personality (Case Study: Owners and Buyers of Hyundai Brand Cars in Isfahan City). Two Business Knowledge Research Seminars. 2015; 11: 105-124. (in persian)
22. Long-Yi Lin. The relationship of consumer personality trait, brand personality and brand loyalty: an empirical study of toys and video games buyers. Journal of Product & Brand Management. 2010; 4–17.
23. Thompson, E. R., Prendergast, G.P. The influence of trait affect and the five-factor personality model on impulse buying. Personality and Individual Differences. 2015; 76: 216-221.
24. Chow, S.-Y., Chen, C.-W. & Chang, W.-S. A study of relationship between human personality and brand personality: sports shoes as an example. Chung Hua Journal of Management,. 2004; 5(3): 1-.61
25. Fooladvand S. The role of five personality factors, emotional intelligence and time management in predicting creativity. initiative and creativity in the humanities.2015; 5(17): 35-46. (in persian)
26. Azizi Sh., Sholrgozar S. The Effect of Consolidation of Consumer and Brand Personality on Consumer Trust and Attachment to Brand and Moderator of Subjective Contradiction with Product. Journal of Brand Management. 2015; 1(2): 55-69. (in persian)
27. Izadi M., Ehsani M., Koozechian M., Tojari F. Investigating Factors Affecting the Success of Managing Relations with Fans in the Iranian Football Premier League. Journal of Sport Management Studies. 2014; 6(24): 89-110. (in persian)
28. Kalantar Ghoreyshi M., Eynollahzadeh R. The Relationship between Personality Traits and Creativity in Teens, Innovation and Creativity in the Humanities. 2012; 3: 66-78. (in persian)
29. Kalkhoran J.F. Comparison of five major personality factors between men and women athletes and non-athletes. Journal of Growth and Motor Learning-Sports. 2012; 7: 89-99. (in persian)
30. Funk, D.C.Konstantinos, A. and Yang, P. To Go or Stay Home and Watch: Exploring the Balance between Motives and Perceived Constraints for Major Events: A Case Study of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. International Journal of Tourism Research Int. J. Tourism Res. 11, 41–53 (2009) Published online 2 September 2008 in Wiley InterScience (www.interscience.wiley.com) DOI: 10.1002/jtr.682
31. Farahmand H.R., Mohebbi A., Karimi R. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Police Efficiency from the Viewpoint of Staff at the University of Police. Journal of Social Psychology. 2016; 7(1): 95-108. (in persian)
32. Tavakoli Zadeh J, Hajizadeh R, Beheshti M.H*, Mohammad Zadeh F, Izanloo M.(2016). Relationships between Personality Characteristics, Demographic Factors and Occupational Stress among Nurses. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health Vol. 2, No. 3, Autumn 2016, Pages 227-237. (in persian)
33. Sarvghad S., Barzegar M., Blaghee T. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics with Perfectionism and Stress Coping Methods in Female and Female Students of Marvdasht Azad University. Woman and society. 2012; 2(3): 81-101. (in persian)
34. Guo, L.-J. The Effects of Personality Trait and Brand Personality on Brand Preference", Graduate Institute of Management Science, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu. 2003; P: 95.
35. Asadollahzadeh Y., Shirkhodayee M. The effect of emotional states and the five-factor model of personality on immediate purchasing. International Conference on Change Management. 2017; P: 1. (in persian)
36. Bakhsizadeh K., Salehian Fard R., Ghorbani M.T. Investigating the relationship between Waltz life styles and brand loyalty to advanced technology products using Anandan et al. (Case study: Samsung brand in the digital media industry). Brand management. 2017; 3(5): 13-40. (in persian)
37. Rastegar A.A., Siah Sarani M.A. The Effect of Personality Factors Affecting Addiction to Purchase with Moderate Effect of Mentally Affective (Case Study: Semnan University Students), Business Management. 2016; 7(3): 669-720. (in persian)
38. Alipor Z., Eskandari Z., Izadi A., Faezipoor A., Abedini Z., Khorrami A. Relationship between Personality Traits and Antibiotic Abuse in Students. Nursing and Midwifery Comprehensive. 2016; 25(77): 46-54. (in persian)
39. Joodzadeh M., Naddaf M., Darzian A., Hashemi S.E. Investigating the Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Consumer Behavior: A Case Study of Nokia Cellular Brand. Psychological achievements. 2016; 22(1): 245-268. (in persian)
40. Matzler, K., Bidmon, S., Grabner-krauter, S. Individual determinants of brand affect: The role of the personality traits of extraversion and openness to experience. Journal of product & brand management. 2006; P: 98.
41. Ranjbarian B., Kia M. The Effect of Personality Characteristics of the Consumer on the Size of the Collected Commercial Name. Commercial Management. 2012; 3(10): 75-90. (in persian)