1. Jalalabadi A, Bahrami J. Factors Determining Economic Growth in Various Groups of Countries (A New Approach to Determining Factors of Economic Growth) %J Scientific Journal Management System. 2010;7(1):23-51.(in persian).
2. gharebaghian m. Investigating the sources of economic growth (labor, capital, etc.) in the form of an econometric model. Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance, Deputy Minister of Economic Affair. payan, tehran. 2002(1):1-165(in persian).
3. dargahi h, ghadiri a. Analysis of the determinants of Iran's economic growth (reviewing endogenous growth models). Institute for Trade Staudies and Research. 2004;36:1-34. (inpersian).
4. ghaffari h, jalouli m, changiashtiani a. Social Instability and Economic Growth in Iran: An Application of Auto- Regressive Distributed Lag Model. The Economic Research. 2016;15(4):25-50.(in persian).
5. geskari r, mistari m. Estimation of economic growth model in Iran using expansion Feder model. Applied Economics 2011;3:119-36.(in persian).
6. Zaranejad M. Islamic development with a human resources approach: concept and method. Conference on Islamic Economics and Development, Mashhad, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad - Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences (in Persian). 2009.
7. Solow RM. A contribution to the theory of economic growth. The quarterly journal of economics. 1956:65-94.
8. Ashourzadeh A. Investigating the effects of capital inventory and labor productivity on economic growth. The first national e-conference on the future of Iran's economy. 2014:1-16.(in persian).
9. POURKAZEMI MH, LOTFI A. Simulating the Economic Growth in Iran using Uzawa-Lucas Model with Dynamic Optimal Control. 2011:147-72.(in persian).
10. jalalinaini A, kazemzadeh N. Estimation of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected OPEC Countries with an Extended Solow Model (1973-2007). Journal of Economy and Regional Development. 2014;20(6):83-107.(in persian).
11. zamani m, hosseini e, rajaee h. The Impact of Sport Expenditures on Gross Domestic Product in Iran %J Journal of Sport Management. 2013;4(15):143-56.(in persian).
12. Howard DR, Crompton JL. Financing sport: Fitness Information Technology; 1995.
13. Askarian F. Investigating the economic situation of Iran's sports industry in 1998-2001 (relying on GDSP estimates). PhD Thesis in Sports Management, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, University of Tehran, Iran (In Persian). 2005.
14. KianMarzBonab Y. Investigating the economic situation of Iran's sports industry in 2001-2005. Master Thesis, Urmia University, pp 28-80 (In Persian). 2008.
15. Chacón A, Blanco F, Otamendi J, De España B, editors. The Increasing Impact Of Sport In Spanish Economy. ECMS; 2011.
16. Askarian F. Economic study of sports expenses of Iranian households in 1998 and 2001. Journal of Sports Science Research. 2009;18:75-86.(in persian).
17. Askarian F. Investigating the amount of international trade in Iranian sports goods in 1998 and 2001. Olympic Quarterly. 2008;40(4):97-103.(in persian).
18. Khosravizadeh E, Bahrami A, Haghdadi A. Investment and involvement barriers of private sector in Markazi province sport %J Sport Management Studies. 2014;6(24):207-22.
19. AlizadehPahlavani A, Awadpour K, Awadpour A, AlizadehPahlavani H. A study comparing the import and export of Iranian sports goods in 2014 to apply a resistance economy. International Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering. 2016:1-12.(in persian).
20. MoradiChaleshtari J, Moradi MR, NoroozianGhahfarokhi S, Jafari A. The Study of Economic Barriers Influencing Foreign Investment Attraction in I.R. Iran Football Industry. Journal of Sports Management. 2013;17:129-47.(in persian).
21. Najafzadeh MR, Vahedi HM. Investigating the effects of privatization on the sports industry Investment structure from the perspective of managers and experts of sports and youth departments of East Azerbaijan province. The First National Conference on Modern Sciences and Technologies of Iran, pp 1-6 (In Persian). 2016.
22. Eakins JJESMQ. An examination of the determinants of Irish household sports expenditures and the effects of the economic recession. 2016;16(1):86-105.
23. Hong CJJoBUoPE. Research on the Current Situation of Sports Consumption among Different Occupation Groupings in Hefei [J]. 2005;7.
24. Humphreys B, Ruseski J, editors. The size and scope of the sports industry in the United States. IASE Conference Papers; 2008: International Association of Sports Economists.
25. Luiz JM, Fadal RJIJoSE. An economic analysis of sports performance in Africa. 2011.
26. Milano M, Chelladurai P. Gross domestic sport product: The size of the sport industry in the United States. Journal of Sport management. 2011;25(1):24-35.
27. Qiu Y-h, Luo X-j, Liu Y-q, editors. The Influences of Sports Consumption on Expanding Domestic Needs and Its Function of Promoting Economic Growth. The 19th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management; 2013: Springer.
28. Sanderson K, Harris F, Russell S, Chase SJHKB, Limited ER. The Economic Benefits of Sport A Review. 2000.
29. Zhao Y, Zhu L, editors. Survey and Research on Chinese Sport Industry and Financial Benefit based on Mathematical Modelling and Game Theory. 2015 International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Medicine; 2015: Atlantis Press.
30. rostamzadeh p, sadeghi h, assari a, yavary k. The Effect of Government Investment inSports on Economic Growth in Iran %J The Economic Research. 2015;14(4):177-210.(in persian).
31. Mankiw N, Romer D, Weil D. A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth', Quarterly Journal of Economics, CVII, May, 407-37. INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF CRITICAL WRITINGS IN ECONOMICS. 1997;77:122-54.
32. KhosraviNejad A. Estimation of human capital in Iran. Research Statistics Research Group of Economic Statistics of Iran Statistics Center, pp 26-57 (in Persian). 2009.
33. Youth MoSa. Sports Pathology in the Fourth and Fifth Development Plans of the Country Explaining the current state of the country's sports
Secretariat of the Strategic Council of the Ministry of Sports and Youth. 2015 2(72):15-38(in persian).
34. AlaviRad A, Shahvazian M. Estimation and comparison of the share of specialized and non-specialized human resources in the value added of industry with a new approach. Third Conference on Employment and Higher Education System, Tehran, Tarbiat Modares University, pp 3-16 (in Persian). 2008.
35. Honaramooz N. Modeling Agricultural Growth in Iran: Focusing on Technology and Human Capital. Journal of New Economy and Commerce. 2006;1(3):119-28(in persian).