1. Committee PAGA. Physical activity guidelines advisory committee report, 2008. Washington, DC: US Department of Health and Human Services. 2008;2008:A1-H14.
2. Dairo YM, Collett J, Dawes H, Oskrochi GR. Physical activity levels in adults with intellectual disabilities: a systematic review. Preventive medicine reports. 2016;4:209-19.
3. Eriksson MK, Hagberg L, Lindholm L, Malmgren-Olsson E-B, Österlind J, Eliasson M. Quality of life and cost-effectiveness of a 3-year trial of lifestyle intervention in primary health care. Archives of internal medicine. 2010;170(16):1470-9.
4. Rejeski WJ, Mihalko SL. Physical activity and quality of life in older adults. The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological sciences and medical sciences. 2001;56(suppl_2):23-35.
5. Yaman H, Atay E. The effect of exercise prescription of primary care physician on the quality of life in patients. London Journal of Primary Care. 2018:1-6.
6. Tudor-Locke C, Williams JE, Reis JP, Pluto D. Utility of pedometers for assessing physical activity. Sports Medicine. 2004;34(5):281-91.
7. Kaminsky LA, Jones J, Riggin K, Strath SJ. A pedometer-based physical activity intervention for patients entering a maintenance cardiac rehabilitation program: a pilot study. Cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy. 2013;3(2):73.
8. ter Hoeve N, Sunamura M, Stam HJ, Boersma E, Geleijnse ML, van Domburg RT, et al. Effects of two behavioral cardiac rehabilitation interventions on physical activity: A randomized controlled trial. International journal of cardiology. 2018;255:221-8.
9. Cupples M, Dean A, Tully M, Taggart M, McCorkell G, O’Neill S, et al. Using pedometer step-count goals to promote physical activity in cardiac rehabilitation: a feasibility study of a controlled trial. Int J Phys Med Rehabil. 2013;1(07):157-62.
10. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gandek B. The Short Form Health Survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Quality of life research. 2005;14(3):875-82.
11. Donnelly JE, Smith B, Jacobsen DJ, Kirk E, Dubose K, Hyder M, et al. The role of exercise for weight loss and maintenance. Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2004;18(6):1009-29.
12. Duchečková P, Forejt M. Aerobic steps as measured by pedometry and their relation to central obesity. Iranian journal of public health. 2014;43(8):1070.
13. Medicine ACoS. ACSM's health-related physical fitness assessment manual: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
14. Usefy A, Ghassemi GR, Sarrafzadegan N, Mallik S, Baghaei A, Rabiei K. Psychometric properties of the WHOQOL-BREF in an Iranian adult sample. Community mental health journal. 2010;46(2):139-47.
15. Lim Y-T, Chae W-S, editors. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF MUSCLE ACTIVITIES DURING RESISTANCE EXERCISES USING VARIABLE AND ELASTIC LOADS. ISBS-Conference Proceedings Archive; 2008.
16. Han K, Ricard MD, Fellingham GW. Effects of a 4-week exercise program on balance using elastic tubing as a perturbation force for individuals with a history of ankle sprains. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2009;39(4):246-55.
17. Ikin JF, Creamer MC, Sim MR, McKenzie DP. Comorbidity of PTSD and depression in Korean War veterans: prevalence, predictors, and impairment. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2010;125(1-3):279-86.
18. Ghanei Gheshlagh R, Nazari M, Restgoo F, Dalvand S, Farajzadeh M, Ebadi A. Quality of Life in Iranian War Veterans: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Military Medicine. 2018;19(6):523-31.
19. Lee H-C, Lee ML, Kim S-R. Effect of exercise performance by elderly women on balance ability and muscle function. Journal of physical therapy science. 2015;27(4):989-92.
20. Yao M, McCrory MA, Ma G, Tucker KL, Gao S, Fuss P, et al. Relative influence of diet and physical activity on body composition in urban Chinese adults. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2003;77(6):1409-16.
21. Astorino TA, Schubert MM, Palumbo E, Stirling D, Mcmillan DW. Effect of two doses of interval training on maximal fat oxidation in sedentary women. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2013;45(10):1878-86.
22. Zouhal H, Lemoine-Morel S, Mathieu M-E, Casazza GA, Jabbour G. Catecholamines and obesity: effects of exercise and training. Sports Medicine. 2013;43(7):591-600.
23. Pourabdi Z, Shakeriyan S, Pourabdi K, Janbozorgi M. Effects of short-term interval training courses on fitness and weight loss of untrained girls. Annals of Applied Sport Science. 2013;1(2):1-9.
24. Llaneza P, Inarrea J, Gonzalez C, Alonso A, Arnott I, Ferrer-Barriendos J. Differences in health related quality of life in a sample of Spanish menopausal women with and without obesity. Maturitas. 2007;58(4):387-94.
25. Pucci GCMF, Rech CR, Fermino RC, Reis RS. Association between physical activity and quality of life in adults. Revista de Saúde Pública. 2012;46(1):166-79.
26. Fallahzade H, Taft AD, Tafti MD, Hoseini F, Hoseini H. Factors affecting quality of life after menopause in women. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2011;18(6):552-8.
27. Golyan Tehrani S, Mir Mohammad Ali M, Mahmoudi M, Khaledian Z. Study of quality of life and its patterns in different stages of menopause for women in Tehran. Journal of hayat. 2002;8(3):33-41.
28. Hashemi javaheri AA, Saberi M, Mohamad rahimi N, Khodaei M. Body Mass Index, waist to hip ratio, and percentage of body fat of the Chemical war survivors in Razavi Khorasan. Iranian Journal of War and Public Health. 2012;4(2):34-40.