1. Heilmann SG, Holt DT, Rilovick CY. Effects of career plateauing on turnover: A test of a model. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies. 2008;15(1):59-68.
2. Inceoglu I, Warr P. Personality and job engagement. Journal of Personnel Psychology. 2011;10(4):177.
3. Burke RJ, El-Kot G. Work engagement among managers and professionals in Egypt: Potential antecedents and consequences. African Journal of Economic and Management Studies. 2010;1(1):42-60.
4. Luthans F, Avolio BJ, Avey JB, Norman SM. Positive psychological capital: Measurement and relationship with performance and satisfaction. Personnel psychology. 2007;60(3):541-72.
5. Yousef DA. Organizational commitment as a mediator of the relationship between Islamic work ethic and attitudes toward organizational change. Human Relations. 2000;53(4):513-37.
6. Avey JB, Nimnicht JL, Graber Pigeon N. Two field studies examining the association between positive psychological capital and employee performance. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 2010;31(5):384-401.
7. Munyaka SA, Boshoff AB, Pietersen J, Snelgar R. The relationships between authentic leadership, psychological capital, psychological climate, team commitment and intention to quit. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology. 2017;43(1):1-11.
8. Etebarian A, Tavakoli S, Abzari M. The relationship between psychological capital and organizational commitment. African Journal of Business Management. 2012;6(14):5057-60.
9. Shahnawaz M, Jafri MH. Psychological capital as predictors of organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behaviour. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology. 2009;35(Special Issue):78-84.
10. Simons JC, Buitendach JH. Psychological capital, work engagement and organisational commitment amongst call centre employees in South Africa. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology. 2013;39(2):1-12.
11. Jung HS, Yoon HH. What does work meaning to hospitality employees? The effects of meaningful work on employees’ organizational commitment: The mediating role of job engagement. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 2016;53:59-68.
12. Saxena S, Saxena R. Impact of Job Involvement and Organizational Commitment on Organizational Citizenship Behavior. International Journal of Management and Business Research. 2015;5(1):19-30.
13. Suma S, Lesha J. Job satisfaction and organizational commitment: The case of Shkodra municipality. European Scientific Journal, ESJ. 2013;9(17).
14. Pradhan RK, Jena LK, Pradhan S. Role of psychological contract between organisational commitment and employee retention: findings from Indian manufacturing industries. World Review of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development. 2017;13(1):18-36.
15. A. Schulz S, W. Luthans K, G. Messersmith J. Psychological capital: A new tool for driver retention. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management. 2014;44(8/9):621-34.
16. Abbas M, Raja U, Darr W, Bouckenooghe D. Combined effects of perceived politics and psychological capital on job satisfaction, turnover intentions, and performance. Journal of Management. 2014;40(7):1813-30.
17. Gupta M, Shaheen M. The relationship between psychological capital and turnover intention: Work engagement as mediator and work experience as moderator. Jurnal Pengurusan (UKM Journal of Management). 2017;49.
18. Kutaula S. Antecedents and outcomes of psychological contract fulfillment: an empirical study conducted in India: Cardiff University; 2014.
19. Tett RP, Meyer JP. Job satisfaction, organizational commitment, turnover intention, and turnover: path analyses based on meta‐analytic findings. Personnel psychology. 1993;46(2):259-93.
20. Nawaz M, Bhatti GA, Ahmad S, Ahmed Z. How can the organizational commitment of Pakistan railways’ employees be improved? The moderating role of psychological capital. Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation. 2018;14(1):123-42.
21. Sen C, Mert IS, Aydin O. The Effects Of Positive Psychological Capital On Employee’S Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment, And Ability Coping With Stress. Journal of Academic Research in Economics. 2017;9(2 (July)):164-84.
22. Wu C-M, Chen T-J. Collective psychological capital: Linking shared leadership, organizational commitment, and creativity. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 2018;74:75-84.
23. Yalcin S. Analyzing the relationship between positive psychological capital and organizational commitment of the teachers. International Education Studies. 2016;9(8):75.
24. Kim M, Perrewé PL, Kim Yk, Kim ACH. Psychological capital in sport organizations: Hope, Efficacy, Resilience, and Optimism among Employees in Sport (HEROES). European Sport Management Quarterly. 2017;17(5):659-80.
25. Amunkete S, Rothmann S. Authentic leadership, psychological capital, job satisfaction and intention to leave in state-owned enterprises. Journal of Psychology in Africa. 2015;25(4):271-81.
26. Wright TA, Cropanzano R, Bonett DG, Diamond WJ. The role of employee psychological well‐being in cardiovascular health: When the twain shall meet. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2009;30(2):193-208.
27. Phillips DR, Roper KO. A framework for talent management in real estate. Journal of Corporate Real Estate. 2009;11(1):7-16.
28. Geraghty AW, Wood AM, Hyland ME. Dissociating the facets of hope: Agency and pathways predict dropout from unguided self-help therapy in opposite directions. Journal of Research in Personality. 2010;44(1):155-8.
29. Bakker AB, Schaufeli WB. Positive organizational behavior: Engaged employees in flourishing organizations. Journal of organizational behavior. 2008;29(2):147-54.
30. ALDamoe FMA, Sharif MY, Ab Hamid K. The causal relationship between HRM practices, Affective Commitment, Employee Retention and Organizational Performance. International Business Management. 2013;7(3):191-7.
31. Armstrong M, Taylor S. Armstrong's handbook of human resource management practice: Kogan Page Publishers; 2014.