1. Kalateh Safari M. Kozhechian, E. Ehsani, M. Impact of motivation on keeping volunteers in university students, Journal of Sport Management and Action Behavior. 2013, Volume 9, Issue 18. P 63-67(In Persian).
2. Gamar, A, The relationship between volunteers' motivational factors and self-efficacy of volunteers in sports events (Case Study: Ninth International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences), [MSc] in Sport Management, Urmia University; 2016. (In Persian).
3. Hodgkinson VA. Developing a research agenda on civic service. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly. 2004 Dec;33(4_suppl):184S-97S.
4. Sleahtiţchi M, Neacşu MG. Patterns of Recognition of the Competences Acquired through Volunteering. Romania-Republic of Moldova Comparative Study. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013 Apr 15;76:765-9.
5. Asadinia A, Ramazanin R, Asadinia A. Volunteering Motives of physical education students in academic and sporting events. Human Resource Management in Sport Journal, 2016 Sep 22;3(1):13-23(In Persian).
6. Licciardello O, Di Marco G, Mauceri M. Motivations and Perceived Organizational Climate Among Volunteers of Italian Red Cross. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013 Jul 9;84:584-8.
7. Bahramishad A. Identification of Motivational Factors and Barriers to the Development of Volunteer Movement in Academic Sports Presentation of the solution (case study of Tehran University) [MSc]. Payame Noor University of Tehran Province; 2017(In Persian).
8. Hamidi, Mehrzad. "Management of sport events and tournaments." Tehran: bamdadketab, 2014(In Persian).
9. Cuskelly G. Working with Volunteers in Sport, translate by kashkar S. and Et al. Tehran, Avaaye Zhoor, first Edition, 2010.
10. Strigas AD, Jackson EN. The importance of motivational factors and demographic attitudes at the design, marketing, and implementation of successful volunteer recruitment programs: What sport and recreational professionals should investigate first. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 2003 Mar 1;74(1):24.
11. Saxon-Harrold SK. Levels of participation and promotion of volunteering around the world. Journal of youth studies- Hong Kong 2001;4(2):42-53.
12. Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2006, Voluntary Work, Australia, Department of State's Bureau of International Information Programs, Released on July 2007.
13. Wilson J. Volunteering. Annual review of sociology. 2000 Aug;26(1):215-40.
14. Cuskelly G, Taylor T, Hoye R, Darcy S. Volunteer management practices and volunteer retention: A human resource management approach. Sport Management Review. 2006 Sep 1;9(2):141-63.
15. Abdoli, B. The Psychological Basis of Physical Education and sport. Tehran: bamdadketab, 2005 (In Persian).
16. Sedigh sarvestani R. Introduction to the Sociology of Sport, journal of Olympic, 1993,1: 47-58 (In Persian).
17. Kazemi M. Investigating the Relationship between Cultural Intelligence and Employees Performance in Al-Mustafa Alamieh(Al-Mustafa International University), university of Tehran. 2009, P:1-163 (2) (In Persian).
18. Hamidi M, Andam R, Taslimi Z. The investigation of volunteer’s management dimensions in sport for all. Scientific Journal Management System. 2013;2(6):67-78(In Persian).
19. Lockstone L, Jago L, Deery M. The propensity to volunteer; the development of a conceptual model. InCAUTHE 2002: Tourism and Hospitality on the Edge; Proceedings of the 2002 CAUTHE conference 2002 (p. 377). Edith Cowan Universty Press
20. Hadavi, S. Comparative study of massive management of sport volunteers in Iran and selected countries. Sport Management Studies, 2014; 5(21): 15-36(In Persian).
21. Talebpour M, Volunteer and Volunteer Movement in sport and recreational sport, National Congress of Sport Management, Isfahan, 2005(In Persian).
22. Peter Taylor, Geoff Nichols, Kirsten Holmes, Matthew James, Chris Gratton, Richard Garrett, Themis Kokolakakis, Craig Mulder, Lindsay King. “A report for Sport England from the Leisure Industries Research Centre, . (2003). Sheffield”.PP: 52-91.
23. Fletcher TD, Major DA. Medical students' motivations to volunteer: An examination of the nature of gender differences. Sex Roles. 2004 Jul 1;51(1-2):109-14.
24. Burns DJ, Toncar M, Reid J, Anderson C, Wells C, Fawcett J, Gruben K. Volunteering: A comparison of the motivations of collegiate students attending different types of institutions. Journal of Volunteer Administration. 2005;23(4):31.
25. Daitch R, Short MP, Bertolini R, MacPherson M. It's a Noble Choice They've Made: Sport Volunteerism in Small Communities in the Northwest Territories. Knowledge Development Centre; 2005.p: 1-48 (1)
26. Dorsch K, Reimer H, Sluth V, Paskevich D, Chelladurai P. Volunteer Motivation: What Drives Sport Volunteer. International Year of Volunteers Research Program (Toronto: Canadian Centre for Philanthropy, 2002). Online: nonprofitscan. imaginecanada. 2002.
27. Musick MA, Wilson J, Bynum WB. "Race and Formal Volunteering? The Differential Effects of Class and Religion". Social Forces, 2007; 8: pp.1539–1571.
28. Chelladurai P. Human resource management in sport & recreation, human kinetic (1999).
29. Wicker P, Hallmann K. A multi-level framework for investigating the engagement of sport volunteers. European Sport Management Quarterly. 2013 Feb 1;13(1):110-39.
30. Hoye R, Cuskelly G, Taylor T, Darcy S. Volunteer motives and retention in community sport: A study of Australian rugby clubs. Australian journal on volunteering. 2008;13(2):40.
31. Physical Education Organization, Detailed studies of Sport for all and recreational sports Development, First Edition (2005).
32. Kay RJ, Mannell RC. Cross-Cultural Stability of the Factor Structure of the Beard and Ragheb Leisure Motivation Scale. InProceedings of the Sixth Canadian Congress on Leisure Research, May 1990 (pp. 9-12).
33. Rahnavard F. Alamdari Sh. Sadeghinik, P. Identify effective factors to attract public volunteer groups for giving voluntarily services in Red Crescent society, Scientific Journal of Rescue & Relief, 2009, 1-35 (In Persian).
34. Kim E, Fredline L, Cuskelly G. Heterogeneity of sport event volunteer motivations: A segmentation approach. Tour Manag [Internet]. 2018;68:375–86.
35. Moharam zade, M., Kashef, M., Afroozeh, M. Motivation, Satisfaction and Burnout of Volunteers in Sport. Journal of Sport Management, 2009; 1(1): 51-65. (In Persian).
36. Clary, E.G, Snyder, M, The Motivations to Volunteer: Theoretical and Practical Considerations, Current Directions in Psychological Science, 1999, 8 (5): 156-159.
37. Boz, I, Palaz, S, Factors Influencing the Motivation of Turkey's Community Volunteers, Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 2007,36(4): 643-661.
38. Jalali Farahani M, Heydari M, Javid M, How to create solutions in the volunteer movement that extend the sport for all in Tehran, Department of Social and Cultural Studies of Tehran municipality. 2017, (In Persian).
39. Kristiansen E, Skirstad B, Parent MM, Waddington I. ‘We can do it’: Community, resistance, social solidarity, and long-term volunteering at a sport event. Sport Management Review. 2015 May 1;18(2):256-67.
40. Chun, H, A Study of Volunteer Motivation and Satisfaction in the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea Japan. [MSc] dissertation in Sport Management. United State Sport Academy (America's Sports University); 2003.
41. Chen, Y.C, Hums, M.A, Sport Event Volunteer Motivation and Commitment, 2009 North American Society for Sport Management Conference (NASSM 2009), Management/leadership, Abstract. 2009. 037
42. Malaei M, Investigating Motivations and Satisfaction of Volunteer Students in the 9th sports Olympiad in Iran Universities. , [MSc] dissertation in sport management, Gilan University; 2009, (In Persian).
43. Sharififar F, Ganjouie FA, Tondnevis F, Zarei A. Effect of social factors and motives on commitment of sport events volunteers. Tech Technol Educ Manag. 2011;6 (1):184–90.
44. Noruzi E. Identify obstacles Development of volunteerism at sporting events in Ahvaz city, [MSc] dissertation in sport management, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz; 2016 (In Persian).
45. Najad aghaei H. Identification and Prioritization the Barriers to Recruitment of the Volunteers to Help with Sports Activities in Department of Education in the City of Karaj. Strategic Studies on Youth and Sports, 2014; 13(25): 231-247. (In Persian).
46. Javid M, Bhtaj A. The Investigation of Barriers and Solutions of Sport for all Development in Ardabil Province. The First National Conference on the Promotion and Development of Sports for all, Ardebil. 2016, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-CSFALL01-CSFALL01_027.html(In Persian).
47. Eshraghi A. The Role of Volunteering In Sport Student in Iran and Providing A Model, Ph.D Thesis in Sport Management, Payame Noor University (2015) (In Persian).
48. Lee Y, Kim M, Koo J. The impact of social interaction and team member exchange on sport event volunteer management. Sport Manag Rev [Internet]. 2016 Nov 1 [cited 2018 Aug 9];19(5):550–62.
49. Alexander A, Kim SB, Kim DY. Segmenting volunteers by motivation in the 2012 London Olympic Games. Tour Manag. 2015;47:1–10.
50. Kim E, Fredline L, Cuskelly G. Heterogeneity of sport event volunteer motivations: A segmentation approach. Tour Manag [Internet]. 2018;68:375–86.
51. Schlesinger T, Nagel S. Individual and contextual determinants of stable volunteering in sport clubs. Int Rev Sociol Sport [Internet]. 2018 Apr 10;53(1):101–21