1. .Neuenkirch M, Neumeier F. The impact of US sanctions on poverty. Journal of Development Economics. 2016;121(C):110-9.
2. Yalfani A, Rezakazemi F, Mosadegh F. Investigating the effects and consequences of sanctions on foreign investment in Iran and resilient economic relationship by reducing the negative effects of sanctions. Shabak Monthly. 2016;9(2):1-10. . (in Persion).
3. Khanzadi A, Heidari S. Analysing the Impact of Economic Strengthening on Economic Liberalization (A Resistive Economics Approach). International Journal of Resistive Economics. 2015;3(1):38-49.
4. Dolatabadi HR. Analysis of the Impact of Government and Resistive Economy on the Purchase of Iranian Goods. International Journal of Resistive Economics. 2015;3(1):82-9.
5. Vahedi N. Eliminating sanctions and its positive impact on sport. In: Newsroom A, editor. 2015. p. 1. (in Persion).
6. Neuenkirch M, Neumeier F. The impact of UN and US economic sanctions on GDP growth. European Journal of Political Economy. 2015;40:110-25.
7. Kazeroni A, Ghorbani A, Saghafi R. Investigating of the Effectiveness of Unilateral and Multilateral Sanctions on Foreign Trade in Non-Oil Products in Iran. Quarterly Economic Applications Theory. 2015;2(1):83-98. . (in Persion).
8. Ghaffari Ashtiyani P, Mozafari A, Alemojtaba Z. Changes in Consumer Behavior in the Wake of Sanctions. Jounal of Marketing Management. 2014;9(24):1-17. . (in Persion).
9. Alekajbaf H, Ansariyan M. Impact of unilateral and multilateral sanctions on Iran Perspective on the health rights of the citizens of Iran. Iranian Journal of Medical Law. 2014;8(29):11-50.
10. Ezati M, Yones S. Investigating the direct and indirect effects of sanctions on Iran's economic growth with an emphasis on the external sector of the economy. Afaq Amniat Quarterly. 2014;7(25):149-76. (in Persion).
11. Bagheri M, Mahdavi S, Sharif nejhad M. Investigating the Effects of Economic Sanctions on the Performance of Internal Factors in Small and Medium Industries in Lorestan Province during 2001 – 2012. Scientific Journal Management System. 2014;8(29):61-82. (in Persion).
12. Malakutian, M. Sport and Policy. Journal of law and political sciences. 2009; 29(2): 301-316 (in Persian).
13. Fazeli, H. Sport and identity policy. Poitical sciences Journal, 2010;9(2): 151-174 (in Persian).
14. Azhdari S, Hosein Zadeh M. studing Iran's Economic Sanctions by Looking at Foreign Trade. International Conference on Economics in Sanctions; Babolsar: Northwest Research Center; 2014. p. 41. (in Persion)
15. Shariatirad S, Maarefvand M. Sanctions against Iran and the impact on drug use and addiction treatment. International Journal of Drug Policy. 2013;24(6):636-7. (in Persion)
16. Hufbauer GC, Schott JJ, Elliott KA, Oegg B. Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: Columbia University Press; 2008.
17. Eyler R. Economic Sanctions: International Policy and Political Economy at Work: Palgrave Macmillan US; 2007.
18. Sadeghi Yarandi S, Taromseri M. Descriptive Culture of International Trade Marks and World Trade Organization. 1 ed. Institute for Business Studies and Research: Publishing Commercial Publisher; 2006. (in Persion)
19. Drury A. Economic Sanctions and Presidential Decisions: Models of Political Rationality: Palgrave Macmillan US; 2005.
20. Ivanz G, New J. nternational Relations Culture: Mizan; 2002. 23 p.
21. Heine-Ellison S. The impact and effectiveness of multilateral economic sanctions: A comparative study. The International Journal of Human Rights. 2001;5(1):81-112.
22. Zarif M, Mirzaei S. Unilateral US sanctions against Iran. Foreign Policy Journal. 1997;1(1):91-108.(in Persion).
23. Hutchinson M, Berg B, Kellison T. Political activity in escalation of commitment: Sport facility funding and government decision making in the United States. Sport Management Review. 2018. P1.
24. Willema A, Girginov V, Tooheyc K. Governing bodies of sport as knowledge brokers in Sport-for -All communities of practice. Sport Management Review. 2017. P1.