1. Dousti M. [The explanation and analysis of the causes and consequences of immigration to Iran's sport (In Persian)]. Ph.D., Faculty of Physical Education, University of Tehran. 2011.
2. Delgado F. The fusing of sport and politics: Media constructions of US versus Iran at France ‘98. Journal of Sport and Social Issues. 2003, 27(3), 293-307.
3. Malkutian M. [Sports and Politics (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Policy. 2009, Vol. 39 (2), pp. 301-316.
4. Shah Rezaie F; Shirzadi R. [The role of sport in the expansion of international relations of the Islamic Republic of Iran (1392-1386) (In Persian)]. Sports and Youth Strategic Studies. 2016, 15 (32), pp. 1-36.
5. Keshavarz L; Farahani A; Bahramipour B. [analyzing the factors influencing the behavior of stakeholders in the acquisition of international seats (In Persian)]. Organizational Behavior Management Studies in Sport. 2018, 5(2), pp. 31-44.
6. Coakley J., Hallinan CJ., McDonald BD. Sports in society: Sociological issues and controversies: McGraw Hill. 2011, Pp: 439-470.
7. Volpi F. Algeria's pseudo-democratic politics: lessons for democratization in the Middle East. Democratization. 2006,13(3), 442-455.
8. Fazeli H. [Sports and identity politics (In Persian)]. Political science journal. 2012, 7 (2), pp. 151-174.
9. Parsamehr M., Torkan R. [Fanatic Support For Soccer Teams In The Iranian League Case Of Yazd University Students (In Persian)]. Iranian Journal Of Sociology (Isa). 2009, Volume 10 , Number 3; Pp: 85-105.
10. Eidi H., Ramezaninejad R., Yousefi B., Sajadi N. [Investigating the Organizational Effectiveness of the Selected Sports Federations of Iran (In Persian)]. Quarterly journal of research in sport management and motoring. 2012, 2(4), 119-134.
11. Keshavarz L., Hamidi M., Goodarzi M., Sajjadi N. [Compilation of the Performance Management System of the National Olympic Committee with Balanced Scorecard Approach (In Persian)]. Organizational Behavioral Organizational Management Studies in Sport. 2014, No. 1, First Year, 21-30.
12. Shabani Bahar Gh; Erfani N; Goodarzi M; Mones, A. [Application of Path Analysis Model in Explaining Indicators Effecting the Exercise Success of Iranian Teams in International Events (In Persian)]. Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management. 2014, Third Year, No. 3, pp. 117-131.
13. Toondnevis F; Ghasemi MH. [Comparison of athletes, coaches, and experts' views on strategies for the development of the championship sports gymnastics country (In Persian)]. Quarterly Olympics. 2007, 15 (4), pp. 17-29.
14. Ghareh, MA; Kalhor R. [Formation of the Strategy of the Ski Federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran to SWOT analysis (In Persian)]. Applied Research in Sport Management. 2015, Year 4, No. 2, and pp. 117-127.
15. Ashjaei M; Ghasemi H; Kashkar S. [Evaluation of effective factors on the improvement of the international position of karate of Iran over the past decade and the advancement of its strategies for experts (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Sport Sciences. 2012, Vol. 2 (6), pp. 89-103.
16. Alidoust Qahfarokhi E; Sajjadi, SN; Mahmoudi A; Saatchian V. [Prioritization and Advancement Strategies for Judaism Championship (In Persian)]. Sports Management Journal. 2014, 6 (2), pp. 231-246.
17. Keshavarz L; Farahani A; Rezaie Sufi M; Zokaei H. [Factor analysis of strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities for Get and hosting of major international sporting events in Iran (In Persian)]. Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management. 2015, Year 4, No. 1, and pp. 11-24.
18. Keshavarz L; Farahani A; Sadeghi A. [Factor Analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to Development of Iran's Championship Sport (In Persian)]. New Approaches to Sport Management. 2014, 2 (6), pp. 83-97.
19. Tamir I., Galily Y. Sports: Faster, higher, stronger, and public relations. Human Affairs. 2015, 25(1), 93-109.
20. Booth D. Olympic city bidding: An exegesis of power. International Review for the Sociology of Sport. 2011, 46: 367-86.
21. Khabiri M; Memari J. [Analysis of SWOT Taekwondo Iran (In Persian). Sports Management Studies. 2012, No. 15, pp. 13-30.
22. Nazari V; Razavi SMH; Hosseini SE; Raisi M. [Identifying the bottlenecks and obstacles facing Iranian coastal volleyball by using SWOT analysis (In Persian)]. Research on Sport Management and Motor Behavior. 2014, Vol. 10, No. 20, pp. 23-34.
23. Khosravi Zadeh E; Hamidi M; Yadollahi J; Khabiri M. [Identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran and its bottlenecks and challenges (In Persian)]. Sports Management. 2009, No. 1, pp. 19-35.
24. Dindar Farkoosh F; Ahmadzadeh Kermani R; Nourmohammadian M. [A survey on the attitude of senior managers of universities, research institutes and science and technology parks about the role and position of public relations and the criteria for the appointment of the PR. Media studies (In Persian)]. 2012, 7 (18), pp. 57-73.
25. Maafi E; Asghari I; Azari Takami L. [Study of the problems and barriers of using information technology (Case study: Mazandaran Regional Electric Company) (In Persian)]. Tehran, Proceedings of the 7th International Management Conference. 2009, pp. 1-15.
26. Bakhshandeh H; Ghofrani M; Zadedan I. Evaluating and comparing the effectiveness of sport sponsorship among the selective teams of the football premier league of Iran. Life Science Journal. 2012, 9(4), pp. 1393-1398.