1. United Nations World Tourism Organization (unwto) Tourism Highlights.World tourism organization; 2017.
2. Nowrooz Fard H, Khorasani MA. Strategic Planning of Rural Tourism Development in Rural Areas of Izeh City Cognitive Science: Shivand Village. Journal of Geography and Urban-Regional Development, 2016; 6 (18): 119-134 (In Persian).
3. Ghaniyan M. Explaining the Strategies for Rural Entrepreneurial Tourism Development: A Study of the Oraman Region. Ph.D. thesis: University of Tehran, 2010. (In Persian(
4. Vujadinovic S, Sabic D, Joksimovic M, Golic R, Gajic M, Zivkovic L, Milincic M. Possibilities for mountain-based adventure tourism: the case of Serbia. Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series. 2013 Jun 1;19(19):99-111.
5. Bentley TA, Page SJ, Macky KA. Adventure tourism and adventure sports injury: The New Zealand experience. Applied ergonomics. 2007 Nov 1;38(6):791-6.
6. Millington KE, Locke TO, Locke AL. Adventure travel. Travel & tourism analyst. 2001(4):65-98.
7. Ewert A, Jamieson L. Current status and future directions in the adventure tourism industry. Managing tourist health and safety in the new millennium. 2003:67-84.
8. Weber K. Outdoor adventure tourism: A review of research approaches. Annals of tourism research. 2001; 28(2):360-77.
9. Buckley R. Adventure tourism products: Price, duration, size, skill, remoteness. Tourism management. 2007 Dec 1; 28(6):1428-33.
10. Page SJ, Bentley T, Walker L. Tourist safety in New Zealand and Scotland. Annals of Tourism Research. 2005 Jan 1;32(1):150-66.
11. Global report on Adventure tourism. United Nations World tourism organization (unwto); 2014.
12. Inskeep E. Tourism planning: an integrated and sustainable development approach. Van Nostrand Reinhold. 1991.
13. Alvani SM. Public Management. Ney press. 2006 (In Persian).
14. Ehsani AH. Applied tiourism (Principles and methods). University of Tehran press. 2014 (In Persian)
15. Hong CW, Chan NW. Strength-weakness-opportunities-threats analysis of Penang National Park for strategic ecotourism management. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2010;10 (Tourism & Hospitality):136-145.
16. Alavi A, Zalali F, Darghahi F, Zendedel, N. Investment Guide in Ardebil Province (Projects, Benefits, Laws and Regulations). General Directorate for Economic Affairs and Assets of Ardebil Province. 2016. (In Persian(
17. Ghadiri Masoom M, Vosoughi L. Adventure tourism. Tourism Management Studies. 2005; 3(8):41-58. (In Persian)
18. Khaksar A, Dehghan M. Potential of Adventure Tourism in Iran’ deserts Using S.W.O.T. Analysis Model. Tourism Management Studies. 2014; 9(27):1-22. (In Persian(
19. Majidi C, Moharamzadeh M. Strategy of adventure sports development in Sanandaj city by SWOT analysis. 2017; 6 (12) :27-44. (In Persian(
20. McKay T. Adventure tourism: opportunities and management challenges for SADC destinations. Acta Academica. 2013 Jan 1;45(3):30-62.
21. Dar H. Potentials and problems of adventure tourism: a study of Kashmir valley. Abhinav International Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Management & Technology. 2014; 3(9):77-84.
22. Raj D. Development of Adventure Tourism and Its Increasing Significance in Nature Based Tourism: Case Study of Himachal Pradesh. ASIAN JOURNAL OF MULTIDISCIPLINARY STUDIES. 2017;5(8): 80-88
23. Mosleh-Shirazi N, Poostvar A. Erpreneurship and the feasibility study of industrial investment projects. University of Tehran press. 2006 (In Persain).
24. Khadaroo J, Seetanah B. Transport infrastructure and tourism development. Annals of tourism research. 2007; 34(4):1021-1032.
25. Wilson S, Fesenmaier DR, Fesenmaier J, Van Es JC. Factors for success in rural tourism development. Journal of Travel research. 2001 Nov;40(2):132-8.
26. Nobakhte Farzad, Ethiquia N, Amiri M, Gharakhani H, Ashrafi N. Investigating factors affecting the development of sport tourism in Ardebil province and providing executive strategies. Quarterly of Sport Sciences. 2014; 6(13): 103-123 (In Persin).
27. Ebrahimi A, Ghaderi I, Qayderhmati S, Akbari R. Investigating the impact of advertising on attracting tourists, Sample: International tourists in Isfahan. Geography and Development Quarterly, 2010; 8 (17): 139-156 (In Persain)
28. Moein Fard MR, Shoshinesab P, Kazemnejad A. Strategies for the development of recreational sport tourism in Iran. Management and development of sports. 2016; 2(5): 1-17 (In Persian).
29. Bidokhty AAA, Nazari M. The role of marketing in the development of the tourism industry. Management perspective. 2009; 3 (32): 49-68 (In Persian).
30. Tajzadeh-Namin Aydin, Tajzadeh-Namin Abolfazl, niknam K. A Glance at the Marketing Mix of Ardabil Province Sport Tourism, from the Perspective of Domestic Tourists. Tourism Management Studies 2012; 7(20):49-80. (In Persian(
31. Hudson S, Hudson L. Winter sports tourism. Goodfellow Publishers Limited; 2015.
32. Sobhani B. Recognition of Tourism Potential in Sardabeh Spa Zone in Ardebil Province by SWOT. Regional urban studies and research 2010; 1(4):113-128. (In Persian(
33. Zarabi A, Islam Perikhani, S. Measurement of Economic, Socio-cultural and Environmental Impact of Tourism Development (Case Study: Meshgin City). Human Geography Research. 2011; 5(7): 37-52. (In Persian(
34. United Nations World Tourism Organization (unwto) Tourism Highlights.World tourism organization; 2018.
35. Ziaei M, Torabian P. Assessing the acceptable level of negative social impacts of tourists on local communities in Iran. Case study: Rural settlements in Parishan wetland. Journal of Geographical Society of Iran. 2011; 4(27): 205-255 (In Persina).