1. Ewing, R. “Is Los Angeles-style sprawl desirable?” Journal of the American planning association, (2002) 63(1), 107-126.
2. Saeednia A. Urban land use. The Green Book of the Municipalities; Organization of Municipalities and Villages. (In Persian) 2004; 2.
3. Ghaderi O. Per capita and standard of sports spaces. Proceedings of the National Seminar on Sport Management; Isfahan: 2005: 89-111.
4. Karimi S, jaafar M. Sports spaces and urban design. The first national congress of the city and sports; Tehran: 2006
5. Behzadfar; Mostafa. "The feasibility of green, recreational and sporting proposals for comprehensive plans and organizing of Tehran, and the approval of the committee's approval of of Tehran. Proceedings of the first national conference of the city and sports.2006
6. Boomsazegan Consultancy Company, Mother Consultancy of Tehran Master Plan ,Collection of studies and findings of the new master plan. Tehran Municipality Urban Planning and Research Center,2006
7. Zavastyagh S. Abstract of Tehran Master Plan (Tehran Preservation and Management Plan) approved by the Supreme Council for Urban Planning and Architecture. Urban Planning and Processing Co. Tehran: 1992.
8. Bahramsoltani K. Settlement Issues and Urban Planning: Environment. (In Persian)
Center for Urban & Architecture Studies and Research; [Tehran]; 1992.
9. Maranjati H. Sport’s spaces and urban design. The first national conference on the city and sports. (2006). Tehran. 312-317
10. Kozma, G. “The spatial development of sports facilities within the cities: a Central European case study”. Geosport for Society, Editura universităţii din Oradea, (2014). 1(1-2), 19-28.
11. Seyedhoseini R, Dehghanizadeh R, Honari H,Yosefi B, Norozi E. Spatial analysis of sports spaces using Geographic Information System (GIS) and providing the desired model (Case study: District 1 of Tehran). (In Persian). Journal of Sports Management. (2013) Volume 5, Number 4, 5-28.
12. Poggio, L., & Vrščaj, B. “A GIS-based human health risk assessment for urban green space planning—an example from Grugliasco (Italy)”. Science of the total environment, (2009). 407(23), 5961-5970.
13. Potwarka, R. Luke. Kaczynski, T. Andrew, Flack. L. Andrea. “Places to play: association of park space and fa cilities with healthy weight status among children”. Journal of community health. (2008). 33: PP: 344-350.
14. Bale, J. “Sports geography”. Taylor & Francis. (2002).89-73
15. Hesse-Biber, S. N.“Mixed Methods Research: Merging Theory with Practice”. New York, NY: Guilford. (2010). 242 pages.
16. Baldwin, A. A., & Brand, T. "The impact of XBRL: A Delphi investigation"(2011).52-56
17. Schmidt, R. C. “Managing Delphi surveys using nonparametric statistical techniques”. Decision Sciences, (1997). 28(3), 763-774.
18. Zaribaf M, Motamedi M. Investigating the potential priorities of urban facilities for establishing sports venues using multi-criteria decision making model. The second investment conference for the development of sports spaces in Tehran, Tehran Municipality Sports Organization. (2008). 135 -154
19. Lotfi H, Irankhah S, Dashtiberenjeh R, Sadeghi B. Evaluation of cultural and sports centers for location and construction of these centers using GIS system (Case study: District 18 of Tehran Municipality). (In Persian). Environmental Preparation, (2010) Volume 3, Number 10, 43-71.