1. Victor D AP. Policy trend of strategic environmental assessment in Asia. Environmental Science & Policy2014. p. 63-76.
2. Miles SJ, Van Clieaf M. Strategic fit: Key to growing enterprise value through organizational capital. Business Horizons. 2017;60(1):55-65.
3. Nazari R, Ehsani M, Hamidi M, Salari M. Compilation and introduction of strategic vision of the General Office of Sports and Youth of Isfahan Province through the David Model Sports Management Magazine. 2014;6(1):172-57.
4. Lloréns Montes FJ, Ruiz Moreno A, Miguel Molina Fernández L. Assessing the organizational climate and contractual relationship for perceptions of support for innovation. International Journal of manpower. 2004;25(2):167-80.
5. Nazari R, Tabatabai M, J K. Analysis of Barriers to Operational Strategic Sports Program of Isfahan Province Based on Fortune ModeAnalysis of Barriers to Operational Strategic Sports Program of Isfahan Province Based on Fortune Mode. Sports Management Magazine. 2017;9(1):99-112.
6. Nazar R, PourAbedi H. Development of Perspectives and Strategic Planning in Sport. Management and Administrative Sciences Review. 2013;1(1):104-13.
7. Shapira H, Ketchie A, Nehe M. The integration of design thinking and strategic sustainable development. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2017;140:277-87.
8. GoharRostami H, Kozchian H, Amiri M, Honary H. The typology of stakeholders and their strategic management in the country's sports system. Sport Management Studies. 2011;5(19):959-71.
9. Mesia Nia M, Peymanzad H, Javadipour M. Strategic Pathology of Public Sports in Iran and Developing Solutions Based on SWOT Model Sport Management Studies. 2013;20(5):221-8.
10. Goodarzi M. Determine the current status of the Department of Physical Education at Payam Noor University using SWOT analysis. Applied Research in Sport Management. 2012;2(5):61-74.
11. Qalibaf M. A strategic look at the sports system in the country from the program of advancement and justice. Tehran: Negarestan Publishing House; 2010. 30 p.
12. Sarmento H, Anguera MT, Pereira A, Araújo D. Talent Identification and Development in Male Football: A Systematic Review. Sports Medicine. 2018;48(4):907-31.
13. Hume PA, Stewart AD. Physique Assessment in Youth Sports for Talent Identification and Development. In: Hume PA, Kerr DA, Ackland TR, editors. Best Practice Protocols for Physique Assessment in Sport. Singapore: Springer Singapore; 2018. p. 3-10.
14. Johnston K, Wattie N, Schorer J, Baker J. Talent Identification in Sport: A Systematic Review. Sports Medicine. 2018;48(1):97-109.
15. Salimi M, SultanHussein M, NaderianJahromy M. Assessment of obstacles to the development of sports marketing. Journal of Sport Management. 2015;29(1):13-36.
16. MohammadKazemi R, Omidi Y. Sport entrepreneurship: an emerging approach to entrepreneurship and sport management. Two Quarterly Journal of Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior. 2011;9(2):86-69.
17. Pourshfi M, Hosseini E, Dosti M, Alizadeh F. Assessment of the marketing mix Premier League football in Mazandaran (p7). Study sports management and motor behavior. 2016;23(1):251-68.
18. LashkarBloki M. Strategic Thinking and Strategies. Tehran: Nasat Publishing; 2011. p. 13-165.
19. Kennelly M, Toohey K. Strategic alliances in sport tourism: National sport organisations and sport tour operators. Sport management review. 2014;17(4):407-18.
20. Nazari R, Yaghmaei l, Sohrabi Z. Strategic document of territorial development of sport sector of Isfahan province. Sports Management Magazine. 2016;8(5):680-65.
21. Gohar Rostami HR KH, Amiri M, Honary H. he typology of stakeholders and their strategic management in the country's sports system. Sport Management Studies. 2011;5(19):959-71.
22. Nazari R TM, Karimian J. Analysis of Barriers to Operational Strategic Sports Program of Isfahan Province Based on Fortune Model Sports Management Magazine 2017;9(1):99-112.
23. Mahmoudi S. An Analysis of the Macro-Terrestrial Macroeconomic Developments. Land Planning Magazine. 2009;1(1):35-45.
24. SH Z, Azami H. Analysis of military-security considerations in the allocation and placement of military centers and centers with an emphasis on Khorasan Razavi province. Quarterly journal of humanities (space planning and planning). 2011;2(15):141-61.
25. Khannifar H. Income on the concept of land use planning and its applications in Iran Land Preparation. 2010;2(2):5-26.
26. Qaderi C. Sustainable urban development and location of sports spaces in the city. National Olympic Committee. 2002;1(1):27-44.
27. Bergsgard NA, Houlihan B, Mangset P, Rommetvedt H, Nodland SI. Sport policy: A comparative analysis of stability and change: Routledge; 2007.
28. RashidLamir A, DehghanQahfarhi A. Development of a Strategic Plan for the General Administration of Sports and Youth of Khorasan Razavi Province in the Field of Sport and Physical Education. Sports Management Journal. 2013;5(4):179-98.
29. Brownson RC, Baker EA, Housemann RA, Brennan LK, Bacak SJ. Environmental and policy determinants of physical activity in the United States. American journal of public health. 2001;91(12):1995-2003.
30. NowruziSeyyedHosseini R, Dehghanizade R, Honary H, Yousefi B, NowruzHosseini I. Providing Model (GIS) Spatial Analysis of Exercise Spaces Using the Desirable Geographic Information System. Case Study: District 1 of Tehran Sports Management Journal. 2013;5(4):5-28. .
31. AliDostQahfarhi A, Sajjadi N, Mahmoudi A, Pahchian V. Assessing the Priorities and Strategies for Advancement of the Judaism Championship of the Country Sports Management University of Tehran. 2014;2(6):231-.
32. Nazari R, Yaghmai L, Sohrabi . Strategic Plan of Land Logistics of Isfahan Sports Sector. 2017;- 8(5): 665-680.