1. Moharamzadeh, M. and Akbari, R. Brand loyalty of customers and strengthen the relationship between professional football and volleyball league sports in Iran. Applied Research in Sport Management, 2013. 1(4): p. 71-78. (In Persian)
2. Vazifeh Doost, H. and Hariri, M. Study of the effect of brand generalization strategy on its image in the field of consumer products and services. Journal of Marketing Management, Islamic Azad University, 2012. 1(15): p. 41-66. (In Persian)
3. Shafaqi, A. Brand Architecture and Branding. 1 ed. Vol. 1. 2011, Tehran, Iran: Behine Faragir Publishing Company. (In Persian)
4. Filo, K. and Funk, D. Exploring the role of brand trust in the relationship between brand associations and brand loyalty in sport and fitness. International Journal Sport Management and Marketing, 2008. 3(1): p. 39-54.
5. Amirshahi, M., Pedram, M. and Parsa, S. The study of brand extension acceptance through logit model. Iranian Journal of Trade Studies, 2012. 16(61): p. 167-188. (In Persian)
6. Sultan Hosseini, M., Nasr Esfahani, D. and Javani, V. Determining the difference in the importance of brand loyalty among fans of teams in the Iranian Premier League based on their demographic characteristics. Journal of Sports Management Studies, 2013. 4(18): p. 33-50. (In Persian)
7. Richelieu, A. Building the brand equity of professional sports teams. 2004. Morgantown, USA: Fitness Information Technology Publishers.
8. Kerr, A. Team Identification and Satellite Supporters: The Potential Value of Brand Equity Frameworks. in Proceedings of the 6th Annual Sport Marketing Association Conference. 2008. Toowoomba, Australia: University of Southern Queensland.
9. Abosag, I., Roper, S. and Hind, D. Examining the relationship between brand emotion and brand extension among supporters of professional football clubs. European Journal of Marketing, 2012. 46(9): p. 1233-1251.
10. Apostolopoulou, A. Brand extensions by U.S. professional sport teams: motivations and keys to success. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 2002. 11(4): p. 205-214.
11. Richelieu, A. and Pons, F. If brand equity matters, where is the brand strategy? A look at Canadian hockey teams in the NHL. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 2009. 5(1): p. 162-182.
12. Takalli, H. Modeling the brand equity based on the customer of the National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 2012. Tehran University: Tehran, Iran. p. 14-18. (In Persian)
13. Keller, K. L. Strategic brand management. Translated by Bathaei, M. Vol. 1. 2013, Tehran, Iran: Sita Publishing. (In Persian)
14. Gladden, J. and Funk, D. Understanding brand loyalty in professional sport: examination the link between brand Association and brand loyalty. International Journal of Sport Marketing and Sponsorship, 2001. 3(1): p. 67-94.
15. Sutton, W., McDonald, M. A. and Milne, G. Creating and Fostering Fan Identification in Professional Sports. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 1997. 6(1): p. 15-22.
16. Wann, D. Sport Fans: The Psychology and Social Impact of Spectators, 2001, New York, USA: Routledge Press.
17. Chen, J., Managerial factors affecting team identification, in Human Kenetic, 2007, Florida state university: USA. p. 14-46.
18. Walsh, P. and Ross, S. Examining brand extensions and their potential to dilute team brand association. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 2010. 19(1): p. 196-206.
19. Pataco, V. The impact of different sport activities on the brand equity of football clubs, 2011. 19th Conference of the European Association for Sport Management: Seville, Spain. p. 255-257.
20. Walsh, P. and Seungbum, L. Development of Brand extension decision- making model for professional sport teams. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 2012. 21(1): p. 232-242.
21. Simonsson, E. How can Brand Equity serve as a platform for Brand Extension? Case study Salomon, 2012. School of Business, Economics & Law, University of Gothenburg: Sweden. p. 45-47.
22. Santini, F., Wagner, J. and Clécio, F. Background of Purchase Intention of Brazilian Soccer Club Fans. Global Journal of Management and Business Research Marketing, 2013. 7(1): p. 1-11.
23. Wann, D. and Branscombe, N. Sports Fans: Measuring Degree of Identification with their Team. International Journal of Sport Psychology, 1993. 24(1): p. 1-17.
24. Hooman, H. Structural equation modeling with the help of LISREL software, 2016. Tehran, Iran: Samat Publications. (In Persian)
25. Carlson, J., Quazi, A. and S. Muthaly. Enhancing Fan Identification and Brand Equity in the Online Environment: A Conceptual Framework for Professional Sport Websites, 2002. ANZMAC Conference Proceedings. Melbourne, Australia. p. 731-740
26. Völckner, F. and Sattler, H. Drivers of Brand Extension Success. Journal of Marketing Management, Islamic Azad University, 2006. 70(1): p. 18-34.
27. Muhammad Rahman, A. What Makes Brand Extension Successful: An Empirical Study of Direct and Indirect Effect. European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, 2012. 1(4): p. 76-97.
28. Tabatabaee nasab, S. and Mohammad nabi, Z. Examination of the impact of brand elements on consumers’ attitude & behaviour toward extended brand (Case study: Kaleh meat and dairy products company). Journal of Business Management, 2015. 7(2): p. 445-462. (In Persian)