1. Coombes JS, Hamilton KL. The effectiveness of commercially available sports drinks. Sports Medicine. 2000;29(3):181-209.
2. Convertino VA, Armstrong LE, Coyle EF, Mack GW, Sawka MN, Senay Jr LC, et al. ACSM position stand: exercise and fluid replacement. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 1996;28(10):i-ix.
3. Ruby BC, Schoeller DA, Sharkey BJ, Burks C, Tysk S. Water turnover and changes in body composition during arduous wildfire suppression. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2003;35(10):1760-5.
4. Judelson DA, Maresh CM, Farrell MJ, Yamamoto LM, Armstrong LE, Kraemer WJ, et al. Effect of hydration state on strength, power, and resistance exercise performance. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2007;39(10):1817-24.
5. Sawka MN, Burke LM, Eichner ER, Maughan RJ, Montain SJ, Stachenfeld NS. American College of Sports Medicine position stand. Exercise and fluid replacement. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2007;39(2):377-90.
6. Leser S. Potential role for protein in assisting post‐exercise rehydration. Nutrition Bulletin. 2011;36(2):224-34.
7. Shirreffs SM, Maughan RJ. Volume repletion after exercise-induced volume depletion in humans: replacement of water and sodium losses. American Journal of Physiology-Renal Physiology. 1998;274(5):F868-F75.
8. Baker LB, Jeukendrup AE. Optimal composition of fluid‐replacement beverages. Comprehensive Physiology. 2011;4(2):575-620.
9. James L. Milk ingestion in athletes and physically active individuals. Nutrition Bulletin. 2012;37(3):257-61.
10. Martin BR, Davis S, Campbell WW, Weaver CM. Exercise and calcium supplementation: effects on calcium homeostasis in sportswomen. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2007;39(9):1481-6.
11. Karp JR, Johnston JD, Tecklenburg S, Mickleborough TD, Fly AD, Stager JM. Chocolate milk as a post-exercise recovery aid. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2006;16(1):78-91.
12. Watson P, Love TD, Maughan RJ, Shirreffs SM. A comparison of the effects of milk and a carbohydrate-electrolyte drink on the restoration of fluid balance and exercise capacity in a hot, humid environment. European journal of applied physiology. 2008;104(4):633-42.
13. Visser M, Gallagher D, Deurenberg P, Wang J, Pierson Jr R, Heymsfield S. Density of fat-free body mass: relationship with race, age, and level of body fatness. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism. 1997;272(5):E781-E7.
14. Kovacs E, Martin A, Brouns F. The effect of ad libitum ingestion of a caffeinated carbohydrate-electrolyte solution on urinary caffeine concentration after 4 hours of endurance exercise. International journal of sports medicine. 2002;23(04):237-41.
15. Warburton DM, Bersellini E, Sweeney E. An evaluation of a caffeinated taurine drink on mood, memory and information processing in healthy volunteers without caffeine abstinence. Psychopharmacology. 2001;158(3):322-8.
16. James LJ, Gingell R, Evans GH. Whey protein addition to a carbohydrate-electrolyte rehydration solution ingested after exercise in the heat. Journal of athletic training. 2012;47(1):61-6.
17. Thomas S, Reading J, Shephard RJ. Revision of the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q). Canadian journal of sport sciences = Journal canadien des sciences du sport. 1992;17(4):338-45.
18. Shiraz University of Medical Science [Available from: pajooheshyar.sums.ac.ir.
19. Roy BD. Milk: the new sports drink? A Review. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2008;5(1):15.
20. Ramezani S, Shabkhiz F, Choobineh S, Firozeh Z. Effect of milk consumption on healthy young men rehydration and endurance performance after dehydration due to intermittent exercise in warm environmental condition. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2016;18(1):78-85.
21. Shirreffs SM, Watson P, Maughan RJ. Milk as an effective post-exercise rehydration drink. British Journal of Nutrition. 2007;98(1):173-80.
22. Robinson CJ. A Comparison between the effects of a Whey Protein Drink and Trim Milk on Rehydration after Exercise in the Heat: University of Otago; 2014.
23. Maughan R. Nutritional ergogenic aids and exercise performance. Nutrition research reviews. 1999;12(2):255-80.