1. Kelley J. Back and Shoulder Pain in a Weightlifter with Ehlers Danlos: 566 May 30 1. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2018;50(5S):130-1.
2. Altin B, Edison I, Kujtim K. Annual Preparation of Young Weightlifters. Journal of Sports Science. 2018;6:133-6.
3. Gabbett T. Infographic: The training–injury prevention paradox: should athletes be training smarter and harder? : BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and British Association of Sport and Exercise Medicine; 2018.
4. Paillard T. Effects of general and local fatigue on postural control: a review. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2012;36(1):162-76.
5. Hamill J, Knutzen KM. Biomechanical basis of human movement: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006.
6. Olthoff JT, Lindsay A, Abo-Zahrah R, Baltgalvis KA, Patrinostro X, Belanto JJ, et al. Loss of peroxiredoxin-2 exacerbates eccentric contraction-induced force loss in dystrophin-deficient muscle. Nature Communications. 2018;9(1):5104.
7. Martin V, Kerhervé H, Messonnier LA, Banfi J-C, Geyssant A, Bonnefoy R, et al. Central and peripheral contributions to neuromuscular fatigue induced by a 24-h treadmill run. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2010;108(5):1224-33.
8. Nodehi Moghadam A, Ehsani F, Tavahomi M. [Assessing the effect of functional fatigue and gender on dynamic control of posture (in persian)]. Journal of Modern Rehabilitation. 2016;9(6):138-43.
9. Hovanloo FS, H. Montazer, M. Noruzi, H. [The Effect of Aerobic and Anaerobic Functional Fatigue on Dynamic Postural Stability in Elite Young Footballers (in persian)]. Journal of Movement and Exercise Science. 2010;8(16):165-80.
10. Greig M, Walker-Johnson C. The influence of soccer-specific fatigue on functional stability. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2007;8(4):185-90.
11. Ribeiro F SF, Gonçalves P, Oliveira J. Effects of volleyball match-induced fatigue on knee joint position sense. European Journal of Sport Science. 2008;8(6):397-402.
12. Gribble P A HJ. Effect of lower-extremity muscle fatigue on postural control1. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2004;85(4):589-92.
13. Coratella G, Beato M, Schena F. Correlation between quadriceps and hamstrings inter-limb strength asymmetry with change of direction and sprint in U21 elite soccer-players. Human Movement Science. 2018;59:81-7.
14. Bendahan D, Jammes Y, Salvan A, Badier M, Confort‐Gouny S, Guillot C, et al. Combined electromyography‐31P‐magnetic resonance spectroscopy study of human muscle fatigue during static contraction. Muscle & Nerve: Official Journal of the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine. 1996;19(6):715-21.
15. Thomas CK, Johansson R, Bigland-Ritchie B. EMG changes in human thenar motor units with force potentiation and fatigue. Journal of Neurophysiology. 2006;95(3):1518-26.
16. Bigland‐Ritchie BR, Furbush FH, Gandevia SC, Thomas CK. Voluntary discharge frequencies of human motoneurons at different muscle lengths. Muscle & Nerve. 1992;15(2):130-7.
17. Solomonow M, Baten C, Smit J, Baratta R, Hermens H, D'Ambrosia R, et al. Electromyogram power spectra frequencies associated with motor unit recruitment strategies. Journal of Applied Physiology. 1990;68(3):1177-85.
18. Kupa E, Roy S, Kandarian S, De Luca C. Effects of muscle fiber type and size on EMG median frequency and conduction velocity. Journal of Applied Physiology. 1995;79(1):23-32.
19. Wakeling JM, Rozitis AI. Spectral properties of myoelectric signals from different motor units in the leg extensor muscles. Journal of Experimental Biology. 2004;207(14):2519-28.
20. Larsson B, Kadi F, Lindvall B, Gerdle B. Surface electromyography and peak torque of repetitive maximum isokinetic plantar flexions in relation to aspects of muscle morphology. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2006;16(3):281-90.
21. Bilodeau M, Goulet C, Nadeau S, Arsenault AB, Gravel D. Comparison of the EMG power spectrum of the human soleus and gastrocnemius muscles. European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology. 1994;68(5):395-401.
22. Choi B, Kim M, Jeon H-S. The effects of an isometric knee extension with hip adduction (KEWHA) exercise on selective VMO muscle strengthening. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2011;21(6):1011-6.
23. Serrao FV, Cabral CMN, Bérzin F, Candolo C, Monteiro-Pedro V. Effect of tibia rotation on the electromyographical activity of the vastus medialis oblique and vastus lateralis longus muscles during isometric leg press. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2005;6(1):15-23.
24. de Sèze MP, Cazalets J-R. Anatomical optimization of skin electrode placement to record electromyographic activity of erector spinae muscles. Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy. 2008;30(2):137-43.
25. Coqueiro KRR, Bevilaqua-Grossi D, Bérzin F, Soares AB, Candolo C, Monteiro-Pedro V. Analysis on the activation of the VMO and VLL muscles during semisquat exercises with and without hip adduction in individuals with patellofemoral pain syndrome. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2005;15(6):596-603.
26. Masuda K, Masuda T, Sadoyama T, Inaki M, Katsuta S. Changes in surface EMG parameters during static and dynamic fatiguing contractions. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 1999;9(1):39-46.
27. Reimer III RC, Wikstrom EA. Functional fatigue of the hip and ankle musculature cause similar alterations in single leg stance postural control. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2010;13(1):161-6.
28. Cifrek M, Tonković S, Medved V. Measurement and analysis of surface myoelectric signals during fatigued cyclic dynamic contractions. Measurement. 2000;27(2):85-92.
29. Gehring D, Melnyk M, Gollhofer A. Gender and fatigue have influence on knee joint control strategies during landing. Clinical Biomechanics. 2009;24(1):82-7.
30. Cohen J. A power primer. Psychological Bulletin. 1992;112(1):155.
31. Abaei M, Olyaei G, Talebian S, Ghotbi N. The Changes of median frequency and power of neck extensor muscles following dynamic fatigue in healthy men. Journal of Modern Rehabilitation. 2010;3(3):35-40. (in persian)
32. Heiden TL, Lloyd DG, Ackland TR. Knee joint kinematics, kinetics and muscle co-contraction in knee osteoarthritis patient gait. Clinical Biomechanics. 2009;24(10):833-41.
33. Schipplein O, Andriacchi T. Interaction between active and passive knee stabilizers during level walking. Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 1991;9(1):113-9.
34. Dornelles MP, Fritsch CG, Sonda FC, Johnson DS, Leal-Junior ECP, Vaz MA, et al. Photobiomodulation therapy as a tool to prevent hamstring strain injuries by reducing soccer-induced fatigue on hamstring muscles. Lasers in Medical Science. 2019:1-8.
35. Olyaei G, Hadian M, Talebian S, Bagheri H, Abedi M. Survey of charactristic of frequency spectrum in electromyographic signal in different lengths of Abd. policis brevis muscle in isometric and dynamic contractions. Journal of Modern Rehabilitation. 2007;1(1):27-33.
36. Mercer J, Bates B, Dufek J, Hreljac A. Characteristics of shock attenuation during fatigued running. Journal of Sports Science. 2003;21(11):911-9.
37. Barbieri FA, Dos Santos PCR, Lirani-Silva E, Vitório R, Gobbi LTB, Van Diëen JH. Systematic review of the effects of fatigue on spatiotemporal gait parameters. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation. 2013;26(2):125-31.
38. Pincivero DM, Coelho AJ, Campy RM. Gender differences in perceived exertion during fatiguing knee extensions. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2004;36(1):109-17.
39. Matthews MJ, Heron K, Todd S, Tomlinson A, Jones P, Delextrat A, et al. Strength and endurance training reduces the loss of eccentric hamstring torque observed after soccer specific fatigue. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2017;25:39-46.
40. Qu X, Yeo JC. Effects of load carriage and fatigue on gait characteristics. Journal of Biomechanics. 2011;44(7):1259-63.
41. Lovell DI, Cuneo R, Gass GC. The effect of strength training and short-term detraining on maximum force and the rate of force development of older men. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 2010;109(3):429-35.
42. Ivey FM, Roth SM, Ferrell RE, Tracy BL, Lemmer JT, Hurlbut DE, et al. Effects of age, gender, and myostatin genotype on the hypertrophic response to heavy resistance strength training. The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2000;55(11):M641-M8.