1.Sobhani Y, Honari H, Shahlaee J, Ahmadi AL. Relationship between Information Technology and Knowledge management in Sport federations (In Persian). Journal of sport management. 2013;5(2):55-73.
2. Kianfar F. The Role of Information Management Systems in Making Process of Strategic Management Decision (In Persian). Journal of Tomarrow management. 2008;19:65-75.
3. Wiig KM. Where Did It Come From and Where Will It Go? Journal of Expert Systems with Applications. 1996;13(1):1-14.
4. Madadi Y, Manian Y, Azgharzadeh E. Examines the role of information technology in effective knowledge-based organization case study College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Tehran University. (In Persian). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research of Iran. 2011;41(4):413-23.
5. Izadi M, Sadeh E. The Role of Information Technology Empowerment in Establishing Knowledge Management (Study of Companies Based in Industrial Towns of Golestan Province) (In Persian). Journal of Government management. 2017;7(4):37-50.
6. Simonsson M, Johnson P, editors. The IT organization modeling and assessment tool: Correlating IT governance maturity with the effect of IT. Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Proceedings of the 41st Annual; 2008: IEEE.
7. Movahedi m, Motamedi m, Katal A. The role of information technology on the performance of mobile communication company in Tehran province (In Persian) Journal of management. 2011;21:67-78.
8. Ross PF. Innovation adoption by organizations. Personnel Psychology. 1974;27(1):21-47.
9. Doroodi F. The Impact of Information and Communication Technology on Organizational Knowledge Management. Journal of Etelashenasi. 2005;9-10(3):91-108.
10. Hismanoğlu M. The integration of information and communication technology into current ELT coursebooks: a critical analysis. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011;15:37-45.
11. Mantle P. The massive impact of IT on accounting firms. The accounting bullitn Aprill PP. 2006:4-5.
12. Dika A, Hamiti M. Challenges of implementing the ethics through the use of information technologies in the university. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011;15:1110-4.
13. Venkatesh V, Davis F. A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies. Management science. 2000;46(2):186-204.
14. Stanescu M, Stoicescu M, BEJAN R, VASILIU A. COMPUTER USE IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS TEACHING. eLearning & Software for Education. 2011.
15. Naghavi M. Relationship between barriers and educational needs with the use of ICT, IT in faculty members of physical education and sports science in education and research, In Persian). Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University2009.
16. Leron U, Hazzan O. IT in higher education: why is it so hard and why there is still hope after all? British Journal of Educational Technology. 2000;31(3):243-5.
17. Nassimbeni M. The information society in South Africa: from global origins to local vision. South African journal of libraries and information science. 2014;66(4).
18. Alami F, Navaee N. Studies of Information and Communication Technology Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran Physical Education Organization, National Center for National Exercise Management and Development. 1, editor. Tehran: Green Apple; 2005.
19. Jakson R, Palmer R. Gide of sport management. Tehran: National Olympic Committee; 2003.
20. Ehsani M, Sharifian E, Kozechian H, Khodadhoseini H. Determining the components of information and communication technology in physical education faculties and its relation with the motivation of entrepreneurship in Iranian students (In Persian). Sport Scinces. 2010;46(7):13-31.
21. Sansanwal D. Use of ICT In Teaching – Learning and Evaluation. In: Technology CIoE, editor. Retrieved on February 27; NCERT, New Delhi and State Institute of Education,Chandigarh. Educational Technology Lecture Series2009.
22. Azizi B, MehrabiKoshki A, JalaliFarahani M. Investigating the Relationship between Information Technology and Organizational Structure in the Ministry of Sport and Youth of the Islamic Republic of Iran (In Persian). Sport management. 2013;5(3):161-74.
23. Mohammadi S, Moshrefjavadi B, Mozafari SAA. Relationship between attitude, organizational structure and organizational climate with the dissemination of information technology in selected sport organizations of Iran (In Persian). Sport Management and Motor Behavior. 2012;2(3):15-34.
25. Siahpush S. Investigating the Relationship between Strategic Thinking and Applied Knowledge Management in the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance (In Persian). Tehran Branch: Islamic Azad University; 2014.
26. Ghazizadeh Fard SZ. Design and analyze a model to explain human obstacles in deploying and operating management information systems (with focus on Iranian governmental bodies). Systems Management: Tehran university; 1996.
27. Abdavi F, Godarzi M, Farahani A, Asadi H. Designing and Explaining the Strategic Model of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the Physical Education Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran (In Persian). sport management. 2011;3(9):45-65.
28. Nasrollahi A. Examine the status of IT at the National Olympic Committee of Iran. Tehran: Tehran university; 2009.
29. Khosravizadeh E. Studying and designing the strategic plan of the Al-Mipak National Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran. PhD thesis: . Tehran: Tehran university; 2008.
30. Badri Azin Y. The study of sports gymnastics in Iran with the approach of comprehensive human resource development system in gymnastics sport of Iran. Tehran: Tehran university; 2006.
31. Kazemi M, Fayazi M, Merzadh M. Review of barriers to optimal use of IT in the insurance industry in Iran (in persian). Knowledge and Development. 2009;23:73-92.
32. Ghasemi H, Keshkar S. Management Information System in sport. 1, editor. Tehran: Hatmi; 2014. 308 p.
33. Zmud RW. Diffusion of modern software practices: influence of centralization and formalization. Management science. 1982;28(12):1421-31.
34. Mohammadi S, Izadi B, Salehi N. The attitude of Iranian national team coaches regarding the use of science and information technology in sport (In Persian). Sport Management. 2013;4(15):123-41.
35. Omrani M, Bahrami M, Shafiee M. Forecasting Development of Information and Communication Technology Infrastructure of the country in cyberspace with emphasis on scenario method (In Persian). Vision Government Management. 2015;6(1):133-47.
36. Hakim A, Rabiee A, Ghobadi E, Sakha B. The trend of IT development and its infrastructure (In Persian). Third National Conference on Management and Humanities Research in Iran; Tehran: Managing Management Research Institute; 2016.
37. Kettinger WJ, Grover V, Guha S, Segars AH. Strategic information systems revisited: a study in sustainability and performance. MIS quarterly. 1994:31-58.
38. Terry Anthony Byrd DET. Measuring the flexibility of information technology infrastructure: Exploratory analysis of a construct. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2000;17(1):167-208.
39. Momeni H. Advanced management information system. 3, editor. Tehran: Sepehr; 2011. 302 p.
40. Tajmehr AH. The Basics of Information Technology. First, editor. Tehran: Atinegar; 2013. 384 p.
41. Bhatt GD, Emdad AF. An empirical examination of the relationship between information technology (IT) infrastructure, customer focus, and business advantages. Journal of Systems and Information Technology. 2010;12(1):4-16.
42. Washington. State of Washington Strategic Information Communication Technology. 2006.
43. Mostafaee H. The Relationship Between Information Technology (IT) and Different Dimensions of Organizational Structure of Educational Institutions of the Islamic Republic of Iran (in persian). Gilan: Gilan Univerity; 2009.
44. Jalilvand J, Sharifian E. Information technology and Information management system in sport, (In Persian). Second National Conference Physical Education and sport; Chabahar: International University of Chabahar; 2016.
45. Mordick R, Joel B, Claggette J. Information system for modern management. third, editor. New Delhi: : Prentice-Hall of India,2001. 466 p.
46. J B, A AG. Knowledge management and its function in the organization, (In Persian). 3rd conference of national management; Tehran2007.
47. Camy J, Robinson L. Managing olympic sport organizations: Human Kinetics Champaign, IL; 2007.
48. Kocak S. Computer attitudes and competencies in physical education and sport. International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance. 2003;39(1):49-52.
49. Farahani A, Zaree M, Sharifian E. Information technology and its relationship with academic performance and career future of physical education students (In Persian). Olympic. 2009;46:102-12.
50. Kok Chi S. Olympic council of Malaysia. strategic, Doc. 2007:7.
51. Toohey K, Halbwirth S. Information and documentation in the Olympic Games. University Lectures on the Olympics, Barcelona: Centre d’Estudis Olimpics (UAB) Online Available at http://olympicstudies
uab es/lec/pdf/toohey pdf (accessed 26 March 2012). 2002.
52. Ghasemi H, Farahani A, Mashatan M. The Relationship between Application of Information, Communication Technology and Organizational Effectiveness in Physical Education Departments of Universities of Tehran. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences. 2012;2(5):238-45.
53. Khalatbari J, Hoseini SL, Zamani A. The effect of applying information technology on efficiency and effectiveness of technical and professional staff in Mazandaran province (in persian). Information and Communication Technology in Education. 2010;1(1):93-102.
54. Lotfi Yamchi S, Seyed Ameri MH, Lotfi Yamchi K. The Effect of Using Information Technology and its Effectiveness in Sports Organizations (Department of Physical Education of West Azarbaijan Province (In Persian). Studies on the basics of sport management. 2014;1(2):53-62.
55. Nazari R, Ehsani M, Ashraf Ganjavi F, Ghasemi H. The effects of communication skills and interpersonal communication on organizational effectiveness of sport managers Presentation Template (in persian). Studies of Sport Management. 2012;16:157-74.
56. Nwaokwa E, Okoli B. Information of Communication Technology on the Influence Performance of Secretaries in Government Ministries in Nasarawa State, North-Central Nigeria. Research Journal of Information Technology. 2012;4(3):93-7.
57. Rosandich TJ. Information technology for sports management. The Sport. 2001.
58. Khademi SD, Karimi V. Relationship between the characteristics of a learning organization with the use of information and communication technology in sport and youth departments of West Azarbaijan province (In Persian). International Conference on New Research Findings in Sport Sciences; Tehran2016.
59. Emadoloskooee M, Mohammadi S, Yektayar M. Relationship between information technology and learning organization in Iranian sport organizations, (In Persian). Studies in sport management. 2015;31(12):217-28.
60. Taghizade E, Rezaeeian A. Investigating the Influence of Information Technology (IT) Systems on Providing Desirable Services at the Organization of Libraries, Museums and Documentation Center of Qods Razavi (In Persian). Library and Information. 2007;40:170-82.
61. Razaghi ME, Moosavi SJ, Safania AM. Successful knowledge management establishment in sport organizations with an emphasis on Iranian localization. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2013;3(1):30-7.
62. Halbwirth S, Toohey K. The Olympic Games and knowledge management: A case study of the Sydney organising committee of the Olympic Games. European Sport Management Quarterly. 2001;1(2):91-111.
63. Wenhui H, Zhen Z, editors. Innovation of management model of sport event based on knowledge management. Product Innovation Management (ICPIM), 2011 6th International Conference on; 2011: IEEE.
64. Davani O, Sharifian E, Ghagraman Tabrizi K. Comparison of effective factors on establishment of knowledge management at physical education's assistance and healthy of education from managers and expert's aspect (In Persian). Applied Research of Sport Management. 2017;5(20):41-50.
65. Jafari S, Azmoon J. The Relation between Information Technology with Knowledge Management and Communication Skills of Physical Education Teachers (In Persian). Communication Management in Sports Media. 2016;3(11):11-25.
66. Khavari Khorasani L. Modeling the Facilitating Facts of Knowledge Management at the National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran and its Analysis. Tehran: Tehran university; 2015.
67. Moradi MR, Haghani Borojrerdi A, Salehi SSA, Taheri S. The Relationship Between Information Technology and Knowledge Management in Sports and Youth Departments of Isfahan Province (In Persian). The first national conference on sport science developments in the field of health, prevention and championship; Tehran2016.
68. Moradi Chaleshtari J, Norozian Ghahfarokhi S, Moradi MR, Jamali Galeh M. Presentation of Information Technology Infrastructure Model and Knowledge Management Success in Islamic Azad University Physical Education Faculties (In Persian. Applied Research of Sport Management. 2015;3(12):35-51.
69. Moosivand M, Farazbani F. The impact of ICT on knowledge management within the staffs of Hamedan Organization of Sports and Youth, the application of path analysis (In Persian). Communication Management in Sports Media. 2016;3(10):11-21.
70. Darabi H, Godarzi M, kazemnezghad A, Hamidi M. Investigating the Role of Information Technology on Knowledge Management Implementation in Iranian State-Educational Colleges (In Persian). sport Physiology and management investigations. 2011;7:7-19.