1. Esmaillzadeh A, Boroujeni HK, Azadbakht L. Consumption of energy-dense diets in relation to cardiometabolic abnormalities among Iranian women. Public health nutrition. 2012;15(5):868-75.
2. Stout MB, Justice JN, Nicklas BJ, Kirkland JL. Physiological aging: links among adipose tissue dysfunction, diabetes, and frailty. Physiology. 2016;32(1):9-19.
3. Nakamura K, Fuster JJ, Walsh K. Adipokines: a link between obesity and cardiovascular disease. Journal of cardiology. 2014;63(4):250-9.
4. Kadowaki T, Yamauchi T, Kubota N, Hara K, Ueki K, Tobe K. Adiponectin and adiponectin receptors in insulin resistance, diabetes, and the metabolic syndrome. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2006;116(7):1784-92.
5. Goldstein BJ, Scalia R. Adiponectin: a novel adipokine linking adipocytes and vascular function. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2004;89(6):2563-8.
6. Gil-Campos M, Cañete R, Gil A. Adiponectin, the missing link in insulin resistance and obesity. Clinical nutrition. 2004;23(5):963-74.
7. Basati G, Pourfarzam M, Movahedian A, Samsamshariat SZ, Sarrafzadegan N. Reduced plasma adiponectin levels relative to oxidized low density lipoprotein and nitric oxide in coronary artery disease patients. Clinics. 2011;66(7):1129-35.
8. Tsuzaki K, Kotani K, Sano Y, Fujiwara S, Gazi IF, Elisaf M, et al. The relationship between adiponectin, an adiponectin gene polymorphism, and high-density lipoprotein particle size: from the Mima study. Metabolism. 2012;61(1):17-21.
9. Kumada M, Kihara S, Sumitsuji S, Kawamoto T, Matsumoto S, Ouchi N, et al. Association of hypoadiponectinemia with coronary artery disease in men. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2003;23(1):85-9.
10. Hotta K, Funahashi T, Arita Y, Takahashi M, Matsuda M, Okamoto Y, et al. Plasma concentrations of a novel, adipose-specific protein, adiponectin, in type 2 diabetic patients. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2000;20(6):1595-9.
11. Park CE, Kim M-J, Lee JH, Min B-I, Bae H, Choe W, et al. Resveratrol stimulates glucose transport in C2C12 myotubes by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Experimental & molecular medicine. 2007;39(2):222.
12. Yamauchi T, Kamon J, Minokoshi Ya, Ito Y, Waki H, Uchida S, et al. Adiponectin stimulates glucose utilization and fatty-acid oxidation by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Nature medicine. 2002;8(11):1288-95.
13. Kawano T, Saito T, Yasu T, Saito T, Nakamura T, Namai K, et al. Close association of hypoadiponectinemia with arteriosclerosis obliterans and ischemic heart disease. Metabolism. 2005;54(5):653-6.
14. Numao S, Katayama Y, Hayashi Y, Matsuo T, Tanaka K. Influence of acute aerobic exercise on adiponectin oligomer concentrations in middle-aged abdominally obese men. Metabolism. 2011;60(2):186-94.
15. Rashidlamir A, Gholamian S, Atri AE, Seyyedalhoseyni M, Kooshki MH. Effect of Regular Aerobic Exercise on Plasma Levels of Resistin and Adiponectin in Active Young Females. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences (JMUMS). 2013;23(101).
16. Hemmatinafar M, Kordi M, Choopani S, Choobineh S, Gharari Arefi R. The effect of high intensity interval training (HIIT) on plasma adiponectin levels, insulin sensitivity and resistance in sedentary young men. ZUMS Journal. 2013;21(84):1-12.
17. Śliwicka E, Pilaczyńska-Szcześniak Ł, Nowak A, Zieliński J. Resistin, visfatin and insulin sensitivity in selected phases of annual training cycle of triathletes. Acta Physiologica Hungarica. 2012;99(1):51-60.
18. Trapp EG, Chisholm DJ, Freund J, Boutcher SH. The effects of high-intensity intermittent exercise training on fat loss and fasting insulin levels of young women. International journal of obesity. 2008;32(4):684.
19. Kordi M, Choopani S, Hemmatinafar M, Choopani Z. The effects of six weeks high intensity interval training (HIIT) on resting plasma levels of adiponectin and fat loss in sedentary young women. Journal of Jahrom university of medical sciences. 2013;11(1):23-31.
20. Buchan DS, Ollis S, Young JD, Thomas NE, Cooper SM, Tong TK, et al. The effects of time and intensity of exercise on novel and established markers of CVD in adolescent youth. American Journal of Human Biology. 2011;23(4):517-26.
21. Platat C, Wagner A, Klumpp T, Schweitzer B, Simon C. Relationships of physical activity with metabolic syndrome features and low-grade inflammation in adolescents. Diabetologia. 2006;49(9):2078-85.
22. Metcalf BS, Jeffery AN, Hosking J, Voss LD, Sattar N, Wilkin TJ. Objectively measured physical activity and its association with adiponectin and other novel metabolic markers: a longitudinal study in children (EarlyBird 38). Diabetes Care. 2009;32(3):468-73.
23. Glaister M, Hauck H, Abraham CS, Merry KL, Beaver D, Woods B, et al. Familiarization, reliability, and comparability of a 40-m maximal shuttle run test. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2009;8(1):77.
24. Nayebifar S, Afzalpour ME, Kazemi T, Eivary SHA, Mogharnasi M. The effect of a 10-week high-intensity interval training and ginger consumption on inflammatory indices contributing to atherosclerosis in overweight women. Journal of research in medical sciences: the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2016;21.
25. KAZEMI A, AMANI S, SYEDYAZDI R. THE EFFECT OF THE HIIT ON ADIPONECTIN IN ADIPOSE TISSUE AND PLASMA INSULIN AND GLUCOSE IN MALE RATS. 2016.
26. Kim ES, Im JA, Kim KC, Park JH, Suh SH, Kang ES, et al. Improved insulin sensitivity and adiponectin level after exercise training in obese Korean youth. Obesity. 2007;15(12):3023-30.
27. Zeng Q, Isobe K, Fu L, Ohkoshi N, Ohmori H, Takekoshi K, et al. Effects of exercise on adiponectin and adiponectin receptor levels in rats. Life sciences. 2007;80(5):454-9.
28. Jürimäe J, Purge P, Jürimäe T. Adiponectin and stress hormone responses to maximal sculling after volume-extended training season in elite rowers. Metabolism. 2006;55(1):13-9.
29. Esteghamati A, Khalilzadeh O, Ashraf H, Zandieh A, Morteza A, Rashidi A, et al. Physical activity is correlated with serum leptin independent of obesity: results of the national surveillance of risk factors of noncommunicable diseases in Iran (SuRFNCD-2007). Metabolism. 2010;59(12):1730-5.
30. Yokoyama H, Emoto M, Araki T, Fujiwara S, Motoyama K, Morioka T, et al. Effect of aerobic exercise on plasma adiponectin levels and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes care. 2004;27(7):1756-8.
31. Koh EH, Park J-Y, Park H-S, Jeon MJ, Ryu JW, Kim M, et al. Essential role of mitochondrial function in adiponectin synthesis in adipocytes. Diabetes. 2007;56(12):2973-81.
32. Yamaner F, Bayraktaroğlu T, Atmaca H, Ziyagil MA, Tamer K. Serum leptin, lipoprotein levels, and glucose homeostasis between national wrestlers and sedentary males. Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences. 2010;40(3):471-7.
33. Khedri G, Mogharnasi M. Interaction effect of 8-week aerobic exercise and omega-3 fatty acid supplementation on plasma adiponectin concentration. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2013;15(3):36-41.
34. Emken BA, Richey J, Belcher B, Hsu Y-W, Spruijt-Metz D. Objectively measured physical activity is negatively associated with plasma adiponectin levels in minority female youth. International journal of pediatric endocrinology. 2010;2010(1):1.
35. Garekani ET, Mohebbi H, Kraemer RR, Fathi R. Exercise training intensity/volume affects plasma and tissue adiponectin concentrations in the male rat. Peptides. 2011;32(5):1008-12.
36. Metcalf BS, Jeffery AN, Hosking J, Voss LD, Sattar N, Wilkin TJ. Objectively measured physical activity and its association with adiponectin and other novel metabolic markers a longitudinal study in children (EarlyBird 38). Diabetes care. 2009;32(3):468-73.