1. Smaeilzadeh. M ea. Study nongavermental spensors in the sports sector.First international seminar sports management. 2008;22.(in Persian).
2. Abdolhamid M. Investigating the process of privatization in the development of the country's sport and its methods of strengthening, the organization of physical education, the National Center for National Exercise Management and Development,. 2004;56- 24.(in persian).
3. Detailed document of the comprehensive system for the development of physical education and sport in Iran. Sports Sciences. 2004;(in persian).
4. Robinson L. "The sport and society." P.A Age, 13 (PP307-327). 2008.
5. Elahi A. [ Obstacles and Solutions to the Economic Development of the Football Industry of the Islamic Republic of Iran.(in persian).] Ph.D., Faculty of Sport. University of Tehran. 2008;57.
6. Moulin. The strategy of social choice: north, Holland, advanced textbook in economics. 1983; No, 18,21.
7. Richard Shannon J. Sports marketing: an examination of academic marketing publication”, Associate professor of marketing, Department of economics and marketing, western Kentucky university, bowling green, Kentucky, USA. 2017;24.
8. Rotten Berg S. Resource allocation and income distribution in professional team sports. Journal of sport economics. 2000;34.
9. Fullerton SRMG. The four domains of sports marketing”: a conceptual framework. Sport marketing quarterly. 2008;17-90 volume, 2,34.
10. Brown N. The size of the sport industry in the United States. journal Firenze Italy EAS. 2002;20-67.
11. Parks J, Zanger B, Quarterman J. Contemporary management in sport. translation by Mohammad Ehsani, First publishing, Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University, CPS., 2004;728 (in persian)
12. Mason DS. “What is the sports product and who busy it the marketing of professional sports leagues” European Gournal of Marketing. 1999;Vol. 33 Issue 3/4, PP 402-418.
13. Rahbari SS, M. Taheri, M. Sports Marketing in the New Age. Isfahan, Iran. 2010;176(in Persia).
14. Androv V, editor. The Economics of Sport, translated by Jazayeri, al-Hurdari. Tehran: Science and Sports - Physical Education. Organization,43-23 (in persian)2002.
15. Mohammad Kazemi R. [ Identification of elements of Iranian football marketing mix, comparison with Asian countries and presentation of model. Ph.D., Faculty of Physical Education. ]. Kharazmi University. 2010;59 (in persian).
16. Ziygband P,.et all. The Sports Market ,Major trands and challenges hn an industry full of passion. A T Kearney. Inc. 2011; 5-11(in Persian).
17. Abiodun OR. The significance of sponsorship as a marketing tools in sport event, degree thesis international business. 2011; 78..
18. Munday MC, A. Jones, C. Assessing the environmental impact of mega 2009;36, 828-837.
19. M GrAM. Acompaire study on the methods of revenues for karate federation of Iran and Japan journal Science – research. 2007; vol 4 (17). P:8(in persian).
20. Schwarz E, & Hunter, J. Advanced theory and practice in sport marketing. Elsevier. 2008.
21. Khaki GR. Research methodology with a grounded approach in dissertation, Fuzhan Publication. 2013;68.
22. Adibhajbagheri. M ea. Qualitative reseach method Tehran, bashari publication. 2003;vol.1(27) (in persian).
23. Strauss.A CJ. Basics of qualitative reseach: techniques and procedures for grounded theory. translation by Ebrahim Afshar. 1396 , 6th publishing , Tehran. 1990; Ney publication, N 34.
24. Elahi. A R GM, Khabiri MThe study of Iran pro league organization performance and comparison with Japan pro- league organization Journal of the faculty of physical education and sport sciences. 2006;vol 27(in persian).
25. The low of the fourth program of economic social of cultural development.
27. Elahi. A.R ea. Barriers to develop professional football in dustry in Iran. (in Persian). Sport Reseach on sport science management review , seven year. 2010;No 7.
28. Motomura A. Money roundball? The drafting of international players by national basketball association teams. Journal of sports economics. 2016.
29. Krautmann AC. Risk-averse team owners and players’ salaries in Major League Baseball. Journal of Sports Economics. 2017;18(1):19-33.
30. Barry C. Betfair trading made simple, a(Abdolhamid 2004)mazon.co.UK. 2018;p: 127.
31. Moradi JM, M. Norouzian, S. Jafari, A. Review of Economic Barriers Effecting the Recruitment of Foreign Investments in the Football Industry of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Sports Management. 2017;No. 17, 147-129. (in persian).
32. Meamari J. Modeling and marketing mix of the country's sports industry with a decision-centered approach, Ph.D., Physical Education and Sport Sciences. University of Tehran. 2007; 89. (in persian).
33. Propheter G. Subsidies and stadia, opulence, journal of sports economics. 2017;vol.18 (1): 3-18.