1. Prakash R, Choudhary S, Singh US. A study of morbidity pattern among geriatric population in an urban area of Udaipur, Rajasthan. Indian J Community Med. 2004;29(1):35-40.
2. Abramson JL, Vaccarino V. Relationship between physical activity and inflammation among apparently healthy middle-aged and older US adults.
of internal medicine. 2002;162(11):1286-92.
3. Yousefi Pour Peyman TV, Beh Pour N, Parno A, Delbari M A, Rashidi S. Theeffect of aerobic exercise on blood glucose control and cardiovascular risk factors inpeople with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2014;57(4): 976-984. (In Persian). 2014.
4. Büyükyazı G UC, Taneli F, Esen H, Gözlükaya F, Özcan I, et al. . "The effect ofdifferent intensity walking programs on resistin and visfatin levels in pre-menopausalwomen". Amjmed. 2011; 50(3): 87-94. 2011.
5. Steppan CM, Lazar MA. Resistin and obesity-associated insulin resistance. Trends in endocrinology & Metabolism. 2002;13(1):18-23.
6. Steppan CM, Bailey ST, Bhat S, Brown EJ, Banerjee RR, Wright CM, et al. The hormone resistin links obesity to diabetes. Nature. 2001;409(6818):307.
7. Gruzdeva O, Uchasova E, Belik E, Dyleva Y, Shurygina E, Barbarash O. Lipid, adipokine and ghrelin levels in myocardial infarction patients with insulin resistance. BMC cardiovascular disorders. 2014;14(1):7.
8. Esposito K, Nappo F, Marfella R, Giugliano G, Giugliano F, Ciotola M, et al. Inflammatory cytokine concentrations are acutely increased by hyperglycemia in humans: role of oxidative stress. Circulation. 2002;106(16):2067-72.
9. Harre U, Derer A, Schorn C, Schett G, Herrmann M. T cells as key players for bone destruction in gouty arthritis? : BioMed Central; 2011.
10. Davis F, Vidyasagar S, Maiya A, Kamath A. Dose response relationship between exercise intensity and C Reactive Protein in sedentary individuals. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2013;16:e30.
11. Jones TE, Basilio J, Brophy P, McCammon M, Hickner R. Long‐term exercise training in overweight adolescents improves plasma peptide YY and resistin. Obesity. 2009;17(6):1189-95.
12. Davoodi B ZBS, Ahangarpor A, Zilaei Bouri M. Effects of two different physical exercises on plasma levels of adiponectin and resistin in obese and overweight young girls. Arak Med Univ J 2014;17(4):27-37. (In Persian).
13. Reilly MP, Lehrke M, Wolfe ML, Rohatgi A, Lazar MA, Rader DJ. Resistin is an inflammatory marker of atherosclerosis in humans. Circulation. 2005;111(7):932-9.
14. Ahmad J, Mehdi D, Mohammadsaleh A, editors. Adipose Secreted Resistin In Response to Submaximal Exercise in Respiratory Patients. Biological Forum; 2015: Research Trend.
15. Prestes J, Shiguemoto G, Botero JP, Frollini A, Dias R, Leite R, et al. Effects of resistance training on resistin, leptin, cytokines, and muscle force in elderly post-menopausal women. Journal of sports sciences. 2009;27(14):1607-15.
16. Donnelly JE, Smith B, Jacobsen DJ, Kirk E, DuBose K, Hyder M, et al. The role of exercise for weight loss and maintenance. Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology. 2004;18(6):1009-29.
17. Zeaei A HPS, Ghavam S, Javadi A, Gavam R, Barikani A. “Comparison ofthe effect of metformin and pioglitazone on the level of hs-CRP in patients with type 2diabetes”. Journal of ILAM University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 21(2): 28-36. (In Persian).
18. Gaeini A DRV, Ravasi A, Joulazadeh T. "The effect of the period of theintermittent aerobic training on hs-crp in the old rats". Research Sport Science. 2008;6(1): 39-54. (In Persian).
19. Retnakaran R, Hanley AJ, Raif N, Connelly PW, Sermer M, Zinman B. C-reactive protein and gestational diabetes: the central role of maternal obesity. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2003;88(8):3507-12.
20. Kershaw EE, Flier JS. Adipose tissue as an endocrine organ. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2004;89(6):2548-56.
21. Ketomäki A, Gylling H, Siimes MA, Vuorio A, Miettinen TA. Squalene and noncholesterol sterols in serum and lipoproteins of children with and without familial hypercholesterolemia. Pediatric research. 2003;53(4):648.
22. Rashidlamir A, Jaafari M. Effectiveness of an Eight Weeks Aerobic Exercise in Improvement of Body Composition and Modulation of hsCRP, Fibrinogen and Resistin in Middle Aged Men. Global Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology. 2013;5.
23. Nicklas BJ, Ambrosius W, Messier SP, Miller GD, Penninx BW, Loeser RF, et al. Diet-induced weight loss, exercise, and chronic inflammation in older, obese adults: a randomized controlled clinical trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2004;79(4):544-51.
24. You T, Berman DM, Ryan AS, Nicklas BJ. Effects of hypocaloric diet and exercise training on inflammation and adipocyte lipolysis in obese postmenopausal women. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2004;89(4):1739-46.
25. Milani RV, Lavie CJ, Mehra MR. Reduction in C-reactive protein through cardiac rehabilitation and exercise training. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2004;43(6):1056-61.
26. Haffman K eaRoh-sCtetiaarPAHJ.
27. J.2006. LTeaEoetoPloCihaEH.
28. Porsesh M HA, Ahmadi Barati S, Fatemi R. Compare the effect of 6 weeksresistance training with and without vascular occlusion, on serum levels of crp and ldh in active girls. J ShahidSadoughi Univ Med Sci 2016; 24(9). (In Persian).
29. Menzaghi C, Coco A, Salvemini L, Thompson R, De Cosmo S, Doria A, et al. Heritability of serum resistin and its genetic correlation with insulin resistance-related features in nondiabetic Caucasians. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2006;91(7):2792-5.
30. Juan C-C, Au L-C, Fang VS, Kang S-F, Ko Y-H, Kuo S-F, et al. Suppressed gene expression of adipocyte resistin in an insulin-resistant rat model probably by elevated free fatty acids. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2001;289(5):1328-33.