1. Setorgdereshori M. Risk Management. esfahan: Berin Scholar Institute Scientific Publicati: 2005. (In persian)
2. Soltani E. Prevalence of sports injuries in high school for boys (city of Mashhad) [MSc]. Tehran: University of Tehran; 1998.
3. Cotton DJ, Wolohan JT, Wilde TJ . Law for recreation and sport managers. Dubuque: Keridall/Hunt Publishing Company; 2001.
4. Pascual C. The association of current and sustained area-based adverse socioeconomic environment with physical inactivity. 2007; 65 (3): 454-466.
5. Cassady A. The Consumer Federation of America. Public Interest Research Group Education 2002.
6. Spenngler JO, Pittman AT. Risk Management in Sport and Recreation. Printed in United States of America: Human Kinetics. 2006:101-112.
7. Doerries DB, Foster VA. Essential skills for novice structural family therapists: A Delphi study of experienced practitioners’ perspectives. 2005; 13 (3): 259-265.
8. Sayyah M, Arabameri E, Bidgoli M. Investigating the Safety Status ofSporting Places in Kashan City in2005. Articles of the First National Conference on City and Sports. 2006. (In Persian)
9. Yousefi S, Sharifian E. Assessment of Sports Trainers Knowledge about Primary Aid to Athletes Damaged in Sporting Areas. Applied Research in Sport Management. 2013; 2 (5): 151-162. (In Persian)
10. Hosseinpoor E. Safety and health of sports spaces and schools. Journal of Physical education. 2011; 3 (11).
11. Marshall SW. Evaluation of protective equipment for prevention of injuries in rugby union. 2004; 34 (1): 113-118.
12. Nematelahizadeh N. Prioritize Barriers to Physical Education Students' Use of Insurance Services by Sports Federation [MSc]. Kerman: Shahid Bahonar University; 2013.
13. Bing-feng, YJ. Comparison ofinternational sports insurance systems and enlightenment. 2009; 9: 8. (In Persian)
14. Mori GG. Evaluating the knowledge of sports participants regarding dental emergency procedures. 2009; 25 (3): 305-308.
15. Keshkamat SS, Looijen JM, Zuidgeest MJ. The formulation and evaluation of transport route planning alternatives: a spatial decision support system for the Via Baltica project, Poland. 2009; 17 (1): 54-64. (In Persian)
16. Ramezani AN. The relationship between safety and efficiency of sports facilities from the perspective of students with the prevalence of sports injuries. sports management Studies Quarterly. 2013; 21: 173-194.
17. Bonyan A. Difference between legal awareness and civil responsibility of male and femalesports coaches in sporting events. Applied Research in Sport Management. 2014; 4 (8): 79-90.
18. Farsi A. Study of the safety status of sporty sports spaces in schools. Institute of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. 2006.
19. Humpel NN, Owen EJ. Leslie A. Environmental factors associated with adults’ participation in physical activity: a review. 2002; 22 (3): 188-199.
20. Nefzigr J International sports low : A replay of characterestics and trend. American jornal of international sport low. 2010; 86 (3):489.
21. Adarm M. Investigation and comparison of the knowledge of the four sportsmen of the Ahwaz sports school with the legal and legal aspects of sport [MSc]. Ahvaz: Shahid Chamran university; 2010.
22. Emerich K, NadolskaGazda S. Dental trauma, prevention and knowledge concerning dental first-aid among Polish amateur boxers. 2013; 16 (4): 297-301.
23. Finch FC ,Hennessy, M. The safety practices of sporting clubs / centers in the city of Hume. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2005; 3 (1): 9-16.
24. Ezadi B. Investigation of risk management operations in public and private pools in Tehran [MSc]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres university; 2007.
25. Styles AE. The development of risk management recommendations and guidelines for a university recreational facility. 2003.