- Calderon, K.S, Yucha, C.B, and Schaffer, S.D, (2005).Obesity-related cardiovascular risk factors: intervention recommendations to decrease adolescent obesity. Journal of pediatric nursing, 20(1): p. 3-14.
- Ceschia, M, Almeda, p, Francisco, J, et al, (2007). Epidemiology and pathophysiology of obesity as a cause of cancer. Population, 51: p. 6.
- Chen, C, Cheung, B, AWK,T, et al,(2011). High plasma level of fibroblast growth factor 21 is an independent predictor of type 2 diabetes a 5.4-year population-based prospective study in Chinese subjects. Diabetes Care, 34(9): p. 2113-2115.
- Cuevas-Ramos, Almeda, p, (2010). Daily physical activity, fasting glucose, uric acid, and body mass index are independent factors associated with serum fibroblast growth factor 21 levels. European Journal of Endocrinology, 163(3): p. 469-477.
- Cuevas-Ramos, (2012). Exercise increases serum fibroblast growth factor 21 (FGF21) levels. PloS one, 7(5): p. e38022.
- Dean, M., Y. Hamon, and G. Chimini, (2001). The human ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporter superfamily. Journal of lipid research, 42(7): p. 1007-1017.
- Durstine, J.L., Grandjean, P.W, Davis, P.G, et al, (2001). Blood lipid and lipoprotein adaptations to exercise. Sports Medicine, 31(15): p. 1033-1062.
- Gälman, C, Lundåsen, T,Kharitonenkov, A, et al, (2008). The circulating metabolic regulator FGF21 is induced by prolonged fasting and PPARα activation in man. Cell metabolism, 8(2): p. 169-174.
- Glomset, J.A, Norum, K.R, and King, W, (1970). Plasma lipoproteins in familial lecithin: cholesterol acyltransferase deficiency: lipid composition and reactivity in vitro. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 49(10): p. 1827.
10.Goodpaster, B.H, Katsiaras, A, and Kelley, D.E, (2003). Enhanced fat oxidation through physical activity is associated with improvements in insulin sensitivity in obesity. Diabetes, 52(9): p. 2191-2197.
11.Hovingh, G.K., Wijland, M, Brownlie, A, et al, (2003). The role of the ABCA1 transporter and cholesterol efflux in familial hypoalphalipoproteinemia. Journal of lipid research, 44(6): p. 1251-1255.
12.Hui, X, Lam, K, Vanhoutte, P.M, et al, (2012). Adiponectin and cardiovascular health: an update. British journal of pharmacology, 165(3): p. 574-590.
13.Inagaki, T, Dutchak, P, Zhao, G, et al, (2007). Endocrine regulation of the fasting response by PPARα-mediated induction of fibroblast growth factor 21. Cell metabolism, 5(6): p. 415-425.
14.Khabazian, B.M, Ghanbari-Niaki, A, (2009). Endurance training enhances ABCA1 expression in rat small intestine. European journal of applied physiology, 107(3): p. 351-358.
15.Kharitonenkov, A, Shiyanova, TL, Koester, A, et al, (2005). FGF-21 as a novel metabolic regulator. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 115(6): p. 1627-1635.
16.Klein, I, Sarkadi,B, and Váradi, A, (1999). An inventory of the human ABC proteins. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Biomembranes, 1461(2): p. 237-262.
17.Knight, B, (2004). ATP-binding cassette transporter A1: regulation of cholesterol efflux. Biochemical Society Transactions, 32(1): p. 124-127.
18.Kraus, W.E, Houmard, JA, Duscha, BD, et al, (2002). Effects of the amount and intensity of exercise on plasma lipoproteins. New England Journal of Medicine, 347(19): p. 1483-1492.
19.Lambers, S, Laethem, C, Acker, K, et al, (2008). Influence of combined exercise training on indices of obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular risk in type 2 diabetes patients. Clinical Rehabilitation, 22(6): p. 483-492.
, Tang, L
, (2015). Multiple Roles of Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 in Metabolism.
Curr Pharm Des. Feb 12.
21.Li, X, Ge, H, Weiszmann, J, et al, (2009). Inhibition of lipolysis may contribute to the acute regulation of plasma FFA and glucose by FGF21 in mice. FEBS letters, 583(19): p. 3230-3234.
22.Lundåsen, T, Hunt, MC, Nilsson, LM, et al, (2007). PPARα is a key regulator of hepatic FGF21. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 360(2): p. 437-440.
23.Mai, K., Andres, J, Biedasek, K, et al, (2009). Free fatty acids link metabolism and regulation of the insulin-sensitizing fibroblast growth factor-21. Diabetes, 58(7): p. 1532-1538.
24.Marinou, K., Tousoulis, D, Antonopoulos, AS, et al, (2010). Obesity and cardiovascular disease: from pathophysiology to risk stratification. International journal of cardiology, 138(1): p. 3-8.
25.Rahimi, N, marandi, S, Kargarfard, M, (2011). The effect of eight weeks aquatic training on lipid profile of patients who suffer from type ii diabetes. JOURNAL OF ISFAHAN MEDICAL SCHOOL (I.U.M.S), Volume 29, Number 148; Page(s) 988 To 996.
26.Ruaño, G, Seip, RL, Windemuth
, A, et al, (2006). Apolipoprotein A1 genotype affects the change in high density lipoprotein cholesterol subfractions with exercise training.
Atherosclerosis, 185(1): p. 65-69.
27.Sahoo, D, Trischuk, TC, Chan, T, et al, (2004). ABCA1-dependent lipid efflux to apolipoprotein AI mediates HDL particle formation and decreases VLDL secretion from murine hepatocytes. Journal of lipid research, 45(6): p. 1122-1131.
28.Uebanso, T, Taketani, Y, Yamamoto, H, et al, (2011). Paradoxical regulation of human FGF21 by both fasting and feeding signals: is FGF21 a nutritional adaptation factor? PLoS One, 6(8): p. e22976.
29.Véniant, M.M, Hale, C, Helmering, J, et al, (2012). FGF21 promotes metabolic homeostasis via white adipose and leptin in mice. PLoS One, 7(7): p. e40164.
, Lennox, BA
, She, P
, et al, (2015). GCN2 is required to increase fibroblast growth factor 21 and maintain hepatic triglyceride homeostasis during asparaginase treatment.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 15; 308(4):E283-93.
31.You, T, and Nicklas,B,(2008). Effects of exercise on adipokines and the metabolic syndrome. Current diabetes reports, 8(1): p. 7-11.
32.Zhang, X, Yeung, D, Karpisek, M, et al, (2008). Serum FGF21 levels are increased in obesity and are independently associated with the metabolic syndrome in humans. Diabetes, 57(5): p. 1246-1253.