1. American College of Sports Medicine (2009). “position stand. Progression models in resistance training for healthy adults”. Sci. Sports Exercise, 41(3): P.687–708.
2. Cook SB, Clark BC, Ploutz-Snyder LL (2007). “Effects of Exercise Load and Blood-Flow Restriction on Skeletal Muscle Function”. 39(10):P.1708-1713.
3. Fukuda. T, T Yasuda, K Fukumura, H Iida (2013). “low-intensity kaatsu resistance exercises using an elastic band enhance muscle activation in patients with cardiovascular diseases”. int.j.kaatsu training res, 9 (1):P. 1-5.
4. Hendy, A. M, Spittle, M, & Kidgell, D. J. (2012). “ Cross education and immobilisation: mechanisms and implications for injury rehabilitation”. Journal of science and medicine in sport, 15(2):P. 94-101.
5. Jones D A,Rutherford O M(1978). “Human muscle strength training: the effects of three different regimens and the nature of the resultant changes”. J Physiol, 391(1):P. 1–11.
6. Karabulut.M, L. Anderson, H. R. Hull, Y. Sato, T. Abe, M. G. Bemben (2006). “Effects of KAATSU on muscular function during isometric exercise”. Health and Exercise Science,University of Oklaho, 2(2):P. 19-28.
7. Kouzaki. M, Yoshihisa. T, Fukunaga. T. (1997). “Efficacy of tourniquet ischemia for strength training with low resistance”. European journal of applied physiology and occupational physiology, 77(1-2):P. 189-191.
8. Kraemer. WJ, Ratamess. NA (2005). “Hormonal responses and adaptations to resistance exercise and training”. Sports Med, 35(4):P. 339-361.
9. Kubota.A, K Sakuraba, K Sawaki, T Sumide (2008). “Prevention of disuse muscular weakness by restriction of blood flow”. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 40(3):P. 529-34.
10. Kubota.A, K Sakuraba, S Koh, Y Ogura (2011). “Blood flow restriction by low compressive force prevents disuse muscular weakness”. J Sci Med Sport, 14(2):P. 95-9.
11.Loenneke. JP, CA Fahs, JM Wilson, MG Bemben (2011). “Blood flow restriction: the metabolite/volume threshold theory”. Med Hypotheses, 77(5):P. 748-52.
12.Loenneke. JP, CA Fahs, LM Rossow, VD Sherk (2012). “Effects of cuff width on arterial occlusion: implications for blood flow restricted exercise”. Eur J Appl Physiol, 112(8): p.2903-12.
13.Satoshi Fujita, Takashi Abe, Micah J. Drummond, Jerson G. Cadenas, Hans C. Dreyer (2007). “ Blood flow restriction during low-intensity resistance exercise increases S6K1 phosphorylation and muscle protein synthesis”. J Appl Physiol, 103(3): P.903-910.
14.Suetta, L. G. Hvid, L. Justesen, U. Christensen, K. Neergaard, N. Ortenblad (2009). “ Effects of aging on human skeletal muscle after immobilization and retraining”. J Appl Physiol, 107(4):P. 1172-80.
15.Suga. T, K Okita, N Morita, T Yokota (2009). “Intramuscular metabolism during low-intensity resistance exercise with blood flow restriction”. J Appl Physiol, 106(4):P. 1119-24.
16.Suga. T, K Okita, S Takada, M Omokawa (2012). “Effect of multiple set on intramuscular metabolic stress during low-intensity resistance exercise with blood flow restriction”. Eur J Appl Physiol, 112(11): P.3915-20.
17.Takada, S, Omokawa, M, Kinugawa, S, & Tsutsui, H. (2010). “ Dose effect on intramuscular metabolic stress during low-intensity resistance exercise with blood ow restriction”. J Appl Physiol, 108(6):P. 1563-1567.
18.Takarada. Y, H. Takazawa, N. Ishii(2000a). “Applications of vascular occlusion diminish disuse atrophy of knee extensor muscles”. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 32(12):P. 2035-2039.
19.Takarada.A, H Takazawa, Y Sato (2000b). “Effects of resistance exercise combined with moderate vascular occlusion on muscular function in humans”. J Appl Physiol, 88(6):P. 2097-2106.
20.Takarada.A, Y Nakamura, S Aruga (2000c). “Rapid increase in plasma growth hormone after low-intensity resistance exercise with vascular occlusion”. J Appl Physiol, 88(1): p.61-65.
21.Tomohiro Yasuda, Kazuya Fukumura, Yusuke Uchida, Hitomi Koshi, Haruko Iida (2014). “ Effects of Low-Load, Elastic Band Resistance Training Combined With Blood Flow Restriction on Muscle Size and Arterial Stiffness in Older Adults”. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci, glu084.
22.Wernbom. M, G Paulsen, TS Nilsen, J Hisdal (2012). “Contractile function and sarcolemmal permeability after acute low-load resistance exercise with blood flow restriction”. Eur J Appl Physiol, 112(6):p. 2051-2063.
23.Wernbom. M, Järrebring. R, Andreasson. MA, and Augustsson, J(2009). “ Acute effects of blood flow restriction on muscle activity and endurance during fatiguing dynamic knee extensions at low load”. J Strength Cond Res, 23(8):p. 2389-2395.
24.Yasuda, T. Fujita, T, Miyagi, Y, Kubota, Y, Sato, Y, Nakajima, M(2006). “Electromyographic response of arm and chest muscle during bench press exercise with and without kaatsu”. Int J KAATSU Train Res, 2(1):p. 15-18.
25.Yasuda. T, J Loenneke, R Ogasawara (2013). “Influence of continuous or intermittent blood flow restriction on muscle activation during low-intensity multiple sets of resistance exercise”. Acta Physiol Hung, 100(4):p. 419-26.
26.Yasuda. T, T Abe, WF Brechue, H Iida, H Takano(2010). “ Venous blood gas and metabolite response to low-intensity muscle contractions with external limb compression”. Metabolism, 59(10):p. 1510 1519.
27.Yasuda. T, WF Brechue, T Fujita (2009). “Muscle activation during low-intensity muscle contractions with restricted blood flow”. J Sports Sci, 27(5):p. 479-89.
28.Yasuda.T, WF Brechue, T Fujita, Y Sato(2008). “Muscle activation during low-intensity muscle contractions with varying levels of external limb compression”. J Sports Sci Med, 7(4):p. 467-474.
29.Zhou, S. (2003). “ Cross education and neuromuscular adaptations during early stage of strength training”. Journal of Exercise Science and Fitness, 1(1):p. 54.