- Pyun DY, James JD. (2009). Enhancing advertising communications: Developing a model of beliefs about advertising through sport, International Journal of Sport Communication. 2009; 2(1): 1-20.
- Rahmati MM. [A Sociological Reflection on Commercialization of Sports (In Persian)]. Journal of Harakat. 2007; 32(32): 161-186.
- Liao SH, Chen JL, Hsu TY. Ontology-based data mining approach implemented for sport marketing .Expert Systems with Applications. 2009; 36(8): 11045-1056.
- Hasan Zadeh M. sport marketing, 1nd ed. Tehran: Pareseman Publishing; 2005.
- Nourani M, Samadi M, Farsizadeh H. [Examining the Effects of Relationship Marketing Tactics on Buying Behavior in Service Sectors By Structural Equation Model (in Persian)]. Journal of Trade Studies. 2010; 532(14): 203-233.
- Burns KS. Attitude toward the Online Advertising Format: a Reexamination of the Attitude toward the Model in an Online Advertising Context. [P. hd], the Florida State University; 2003.
- Eagly AH, Chaiken S. Attitude structure and function. In D. T. Gilbert, S. T. Fiske & G. Lindzey (Eds.), the handbook of social psychology. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1998; 1(4); 269-322.
- Kordlu H. Belief`s and Attitude of Irannian Football Premier Leaque`s Spectators toward Advertising through Sport. [ M. A]. Kharazmi university; 2012. (In Persian).
- Atkinson DL, Atkinson RC, Smitt EA, Bam DJ, Nolen HS. The field of psychology of the Hillsard, 4nd ed, Publications growth, 2006.
10.Fazio RH. Attitudes as object-evaluation associations of varying strength, Social Cognition, 2007; 25(5): 603-637.
11.Wahid N A, Ahmed M. The Effect of Attitude toward Advertisement on Yemeni Female Consumers' Attitude toward Brand and Purchase Intention, Global Business & Management Research, 2011; 3(1): 21-29.
12.Friman J. Consumer Attitudes toward Mobile Advertising [A.M]. Aalto University; 2010.
13.Pyun DY, James JD. Attitude toward advertising through sport: A theoretical framework, Sport Management Review. 2001; 14(1): 33-41.
14.Pyun DY, James JD. A proposed relationship between beliefs about and attitude toward advertising through sport, International Journal of Sport Management. 2010; 11(4): 609-627.
15.Chittithaworn, Ch, Islam A, Thooksoon O. Belief Dimensions and Viewer’s Attitude towards TV Advertising in Thailand , International Journal of Marketing Studies. 2011; 3(1):165-179.
16.Bauer R A, Greyser S A. Advertising in America: The consumer view, Boston: Harvard University Press, 1968.
17.Pyun DY. The Proposed Model of Attitude toward Advertising through Sport [P. HD], the Florida State University, 2006.
18.Munusamy J. See H, Chee W. Attitude towards advertising among students at private higher learning institutions in selangor, Untar E-Journal. 2007; 3(1): 31-51.
19.Ling KC, Piew TH, Lau TC. The determinants of consumer's attitude towards advertising, Canadian Social Science. 2010; 6(4): 114-126.
20.Pyun DY, kwon HH, Chon TJ, Han JW. How does advertising through sport work? Evidence from college students in Singapore, European Sport Management Quarterly. 2012; 12(1): 43-63.
21.Wang Y, Sun S. Assessing beliefs, attitudes, and behavioral responses toward online advertising in three countries, International Business Review. 2010; 19(4): 333-344.
22.Behnam M, Tousi T. [An Analysis of Relationship between Arousal, Pleasure, Attitude toward Advertisements, Consumers’ Future Intention in Sport Service (University of Tehrans’ students case study)(in Persian)]. Applied Research of Sport Management. 2014; 2(7): 47-60.
23.Kim M, Kim JH, .Lennon SJ. E-Service attributes available on men and women apparel web sites، journal of Emerald. 2011;،21 (1): 25-45.
24.Bennett G, Ferreira M, Tsuji Y, Siders R, Cianfrone B. Analyzing the effects of advertising type and antecedent on attitude towards advertising in sport, International Journal of Sport Marketing& Sponsorship. 2006; 8(1): 62- 81.
25.Wang Y, Sun ,. Lei
M. Examining Beliefs and Attitudes toward Online Advertising among Chinese Consumers,” in: Direct Marketing: An International Journal. 2009; 3(1): 52-66.
26.Kwan PY, Eze UC. The influence of quality, marketing and knowledge capabilities on business competitiveness, International Journal on Innovation and Learning. 2012; 11(3): 288-307.
27.Brettel M, spiker-Attig A. Online advertising effectiveness across cultural comparison. Journal of research in interactive marketing. 2010; 4(3): 176-196.
28.Pyun DY, James JD, Kwon. A reexamination of the factor structure of beliefs about advertising through sport: A Singapore case, In Proceedings of the 6th Annual Conference of the Sport marketing Association, Australia. 2008.
29.Alwitt LF, Prabhaker PR. Functional and beliefs dimensions of attitudes to television advertising: Implications for copy testing, Journal of Advertising Research. 1992; 32(5): 30-42.
30.Eze UC, Lee CH. Consumers’ Attitude towards Advertising. International Journal of Business and Management. 2012; 7(13): 94-108.