- Bălan, D, Balaure V, Vegheş C. Travel and tourism competitiveness of the world’s top tourism destinations: an exploratory assessment. Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica,2009, 11(2):979-987.
- Campbell A.J. Creating customer knowledge competence: managing customer relationship management programs strategically, Industrial Marketing Management,2003, 32: 375– 383.
- Behleke T. Investigating Factors Related to Customers' Satisfaction in Private Indoor Pools in Tehran [MSc]( in Persian). Tehran University,2005.
- Oliver, R. L. A Cognitive Model ofthe Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions, Journal of Marketing Research,1980, 14(4): 495–507 .
- Shirkhodayi M, Nejat S, Akbari A.[ Investigating the Effect of Relationship Marketing Tactics on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty of Iran Insurance Company( in Persian)]. Journal of Research in New Marketing Research. 1(61): 129-148.
- Saatchiyan V, Safari H.R, Rasooli SM, Skandari E, Elahi A.[ Relationship Quality of Service, Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty with Intent of Presence of Customers in Physical Fitness and Aerobics Centers (Case Study: Rasht City) ( in Persian)]. Two Quarterly Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior.2013, 5(21) : 126-137.
- Liu C.T, Guo Y. M, Lee C.H. The effects of relationship quality and switching barriers on customer loyalty, International Journal of Information Management,2011, 31(1):71-79.
- Robinson, L. Customer Expectations Of Sport Organization, European Sport Management Quality,2006, (6):67-64.
- Dehdashti Sh, BabaneZad Z, Pirooz S.M.[ Investigating the Factors Influencing the Implementation of Customer Relationship Management System in Insurance Companies (Iran Insurance Company) ( in Persian)]. Insurance industry magazine. 2009,4(3):32.
10.Badgett, M, Ballou S, LaValle S. Doing CRM Right: what it takes to be successful with CRM, somers,ny IBM business consulting services,2004: 81-88.
11.Skandari M, Poor Saeed S.M. [Investigating Factors Related to Successful Implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ( in Persian)]. Journal of Humanities.2010,10:151-172.
12.Katler F, Armesterang G. Marketing principles. Translation by Mehdi Zare, Managing Director of Farda, Second Edition, Tehran,2010.
13.Chen I.J, Popovich K. understanding customer relationship management (CRM) ,Business Process Management Journal,2003,9(5):415-436
14.Theodorakis N, Alexandris K, Rodrigues P. M, Sarmento P. JMeasuring customer satisfaction in the context of health clubs in Portugal.International Sports Journal.2004, 8(1):44-53.
15.Mai C. C, Perry C, Loh E. Integrating Organisational Change - Management and Customer Relationship Management in a Casino”. UNLV Gaming, Research & Review Journal,2014, 18(2: 1-22.
16.Toma M, Mihoreanu L, Ionescu A. Innovation Capability And Customer Relationship Management: A Review. Economics, Management & Financial Markets,2014, 9(4):323-331.
17.Grabner K, Kraeuter S, Moedritsscher G, Waiguny M, Mussing W. performance Monitoring of CRM Initiatives. IEEE Computer Society. 40th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Science,2007: 1-10.
18.Honarvar A, Faram F, Sharifiyan A.[ Important factors in the marketing of sport tourism in Iran ( in Persian)]. Journal of Olympics.2004, 4(40): 31-44.
19.Moghimi A. Investigation of Effective Marketing Mix Elements in Customer Attraction in Isfahan Bodybuilding Salons [MSc] ( in Persian). Azad University of Khorasgan Isfahan, 2010:22-45.
20.Chang Y. W, Polonsky M. J. The influence of multiple types of service convenience on behavioral intentions: The mediating role of consumer satisfaction in a Taiwanese leisure setting. International journal of hospitality management,2012, 31(1): 107-118.
21.Seyed Javadin S.R, KHanlari A, Astiri M.[ A model for evaluating the impact of service quality on customer loyalty at sports services ( in Persian)]. Olympic magazine. 18(52):41-54.
22.Alidooste ghafarokhi A, Kozechiyn H, Jalali frahani M, Torki M.[ The comparison and satisfaction of female customers in private and public bodybuilding clubs in Tehran( in Persian)]. Motion Magazine, 5:127-140.
23.Lee J. H, Kim H. D, Ko Y. J, Sagas M. The influence of service quality on satisfaction and intention: A gender segmentation strategy. Sport Management Review,2011, 14(1): 54-63.
24.Hadizade A. Presentation of Customer Relationship Management Implementation Model (CRM) [MSc]( in Persian). Beheshti University, 2010:25-42.
25.Theodorakis N, Alexandris K, Rodrigues P. M, Sarmento P. J. Measuring customer satisfaction in the context of health clubs in Portugal.International Sports Journal. 2014,8(1): 44-53.
26.Babakus E, Mangold W. Adapting the SERVQUAL Scale to Hospital Services: an Empirical Investigation, Health Services Research,2012, 26(6): 767-786.
27.Kimiloglu Z. what singfiessuccess in e-CRM Marketing Intelligence &planning,2009, 27(2): 246-267.
28.Alavi Shad A, Sanayi A. Role of customer relationship management (CRM) in gaining competitive advantage in service markets (Case Study: Travel Agencies. Fourth International Management Conference,2004.
29.Heung V. C., Gu T. Influence of restaurant atmospherics on patron satisfaction and behavioral intentions. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 2012,31: 1167– 1177.
30.Saeed R, Javed S, Lodhi R. B. Empirical study of factors affecting brand loyalty: evidence from fast food restaurants in Pakistan. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research,2013, 3 (12):46- 55.
31.Eamaeli M, Ehsani M, Kozechiyan H, Honari H.[ Designing a model of service quality impact on loyalty, customer satisfaction, perceived value, and future behavior of customers in water recreation pools( in Persian)]. Sports Management Studies.2014,6(26):37-58.