- Seyednejad Fahim R. Eghdami E. [The Importance of Intangible Asset on Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage (In Persian)]. Journal of Iranian Certified Accountants. 2011; 14: 120-124.
- Aliakbar M. [Privatization from the First Developmental Mater plan Until Today (In Persian)]. Publication of Iran Privatization Organization. 2013; 35-57.
- Damodaran A. [Investment Valuation: Tools and Techniques for Determining the Value of Any Asset (In Persian)]. Translated by Amin Company: Keyhan Publication. 2009; 25: 899-942.
- Nakamura L.I. Intangible Assets and National Income Accounting. Review of Income and Wealth. 2010; 56(1): 135-155.
- Cohen M. B. Hedonistic Pricing Models and the Valuation of Intangible Assets. PhD Thesis, Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW. 2009; p. 26.
- Chen L. A Mixed Methods Study Investigating Intangibles in the Banking Sector. PhD Thesis, University of Glasgow. http://Theses.gla.ac.uk/ 2012; p. 64.
- Goodridge P. Haskel J. Wallis G. Estimating UK Investment in Intangible Assets and Intellectual Property Rights. Intellectual Property Office of UK, Crown Copyright. 2014; p. 3.
- Salamudin N. et al. Intangible Assets Valuation in the Malaysian Capital Market. Journal of Intellectual Capital. 2010; 11 (3): 368-390.
- Tanhaie J.[The Importance of Brand Identification as an Intangible Asset (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Iranian Certified Accountants. 2012; 16: 20-24.
10.Martins A. Model of Intellectual Capital Approach on the Human Capital Vision. Journal of Management Research. 2010; 2(1): 1-20.
11.Vallejo Alonso B. et al. Real Options in the Valuation of Intangibles: Managers Perception. The Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management. 2013; 11(2): 168-182.
12.Nana G. Sanderson K. Goodehid M. Economic Impact of Sport. Business and Economic Research Ltd – BERL. New Zealand. 2002; p. 20.
13.Padash D. Soltan Hosseini M. Khabiri M. [Rating Social and Legal Factors Affecting privatization of Sport Clubs (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management, University of Tehran. 2011; 11: 33-52.
14.Kabolizadeh A. [Democratic Privatization – Efficiency with Justice (In Persian)]. Publication of Iran Islamic Council Research Center. First Edition. 2005; p.185.
15.Shajie R. [Modern Theories and Approaches in Football Sociology (In Persian)]. Naghd Afkar Publication. First Edition. 2013; p.123.
16.Elahi A. [Barriers and Solutions of Football Industry’s Economical Development in the Islamic Republic of Iran (In Persian)]. PhD Thesis in Sport Management and Planning, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tehran. 2008; P. 26.
17.Kazem M. [Football in Stock Market and Stock in Football (In Persian)]. Publication of Iran Islamic Guidance and Culture Center. First Edition. 2003; p.224.
18.Amir E. Livne G. Accounting, Valuation and Duration of Football Player Contracts. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting. 2005; 32 (3) (4): 549-586.
20.Darcy J. A Test of Rational Expectations in the Valuation of Human Capital. International Journal of Business Strategy. 2012;12(2): 88-98.
21.Sveiby K.E. The New Organizational Wealth: Managing and Measuring Knowledge Based Assets. Berrett Koehler, San Francisco, CA. www.sveiby.com. 2010; 53-62.
22.Creswell J. W. Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches. Sage Publication Inc. 2003; 15-39.
23.Rahmanseresht H. Khalilnejad SH. Ganji I. [Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Football Industry with Intrinsic Strategic Overview (In Persian)]. Sport Management National Conference Proceedings: 20 years Vision of Iran’s Master Plan. National Olympic Academy. 2009; p. 7.
24.Barbara H. M. Statistical Methods for Health Care Research. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins Publications. Welters Clawer Company. 2005; 325-330.
25.Hu L. Bentler P.M. Cut Off Criteria for Fit Indices in Covariance Structure Analysis: Conventional Criteria Versus New Alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling. 1999; 6(1): p. 55.