- FarziH,Abasi H, suri A, Nazari F.Determining the Relationship between the Difficulty and the Motivation to Progress with the Success of Exercise in Sport Students in Iranian and Iraqi Universities(in Persian). Applied Research in Sport Management. 2013; 3: 75-88.
- Ghaderi N, Ghasemi A. The association between personal characters (Extroversion, Introversion) and emotional intelligence with choose type of sport (team and individually). European Journal of Experimental Biology. 2012;2(6):2038-42.
- Dalwinder S, Sonia S. Sports achievement motivation among wrestlers and judokas-a comparative study. International Journal of Behavioural Social and Movement Sciences. 2013;2(1):70-5.
- Besharat MA. Study Psychometric Properties, Styles of Coping with Sport Stress (in Persian). Quarterly Journal of the Olympic2007; 3: 95-105.
- Gould D, Dieffenbach K, Moffett A. Psychological characteristics and their development in Olympic champions. Journal of applied sport psychology. 2002;14(3):172-204.
- Williams JM, Krane V. Psychological characteristics of peak performance. Applied sport psychology: Personal growth to peak performance. 2001; 4:137-47.
- Valikhani M, Ansari ME, Sepiani M. Investigating the Ethical Intelligence of Managers and Its Impact on Social Capital of an Organization (Case Study: Managers of the State Banks of Isfahan) (in Persian). Quarterly Journal of Social Sciences, Islamic Azad University Shoushtar Branch. 2011; (18): 171-197.
- Shamunian E, FarghaniOzrudi MB, Tejari F. investigating the psychological characteristics of successful Iranian cyclists (in Persian). Sports Psychology Studies. 2012; (1): 69-80.
- Ganji H. Mental Health.(in Persian).First Printing, Tehran, Arasbaran; 2001.
10.Beheshtifar M, Esmaeli Z, Moghadam MN. Effect of moral intelligence on leadership. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences. 2011;43(1):6-11.
11.Turner N, Barling J, Epitropaki O, Butcher V, Milner C. Transformational leadership and moral reasoning. Journal of applied Psychology. 2002;87(2):304.
12.Lennick D, Kiel F. Moral intelligence 2.0: Enhancing business performance and leadership success in turbulent times: Pearson Prentice Hall; 2011.
13.Nedai T, Alavi KH. Ethics in sport with a fair game approach (in Persian). Quarterly Journal of Qom University.2008; 2: 187-220.
14.Tamburrini CM. What's wrong with genetic inequality? The impact of genetic technology on elite sports and society. Sports, Ethics and Philosophy. 2007;1(2):229-38.
15.Hajlo N, Ghafari M, Movaghar M. A survey on the relationship between ethical and social intelligence with the attitudes of nurses in patient education (in Persian).Iranian Journal of Ethics and Medical History. 2015; 1: 67-78.
16.Kajbaf H, Ahadi H, Heydari AR, Asgari P, Enayati MS. Relationship between Psychosocial Skills, Emotional Intelligence and Its Components with Exercise Exercise Motivation in Male Athletes in Shiraz (in Persian). New Findings in Psychology. 2009; 13: 107-125.
17.Beigi KM, Tabaeian A. Relationship between moral intelligence and coping strategies with conflicts among Taekwondo coaches of Iran with demographic characteristics. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2014;4(9):1075-9
18.Stupar S, Pilav-Velić A, Šahić E. Expert system approach to the assessment of spiritual intelligence impact for decision-making performance. Business systems researchjournal: international journal of the Society for Advancing Business & Information Technology (BIT). 2013;4(2):68-78.
19.Rani AA, Abidin I, Hamid M. The impact of spiritual intelligence on work performance: Case studies in government hospitals of east coast of Malaysia. The Macrotheme Review. 2013;2(3):46-59.
20.Mouratidou K, Barkoukis V, Rizos S. Achievement Goals and Moral Competence in Sport. European Psychologist. 2012.
21.Roberts GC, Treasure DC, Balague G. Achievement goals in sport: The development and validation of the Perception of Success Questionnaire. Journal of Sports Sciences. 1998;16(4):337-47.
22.Veronica P. The importance of moral training in sports performance. Procedia-social and behavioral sciences. 2010;2(2):869-74.
23.Devonport TJ. Perceptions of the contribution of psychology to successin elite kickboxing. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2006;5(CSSI):99.
24.Kiel F, Lennick D. Moral intelligence: Enhancing business performance and leadership success: Pearson Education; 2005.
25.Wessel J, Larin H, Benson G, Brown B, Ploeg J, Williams R. Emotional-social intelligence in health science students and its relation to leadership, caring and moral judgment. Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and Practice. 2008;6(1):5.