- Ebrahimzadeh E, Valashjerdi R. An analysis of the motivation of tourists and the effect of the gender factor and income on it (In Persian). Journal of urban stadies.2012. 4:1-2.
- Mahmoudzadeh S M, Mir Hashemi A, Mir M, Anbar Foroush F. Identifying and Prioritizing the Driving and Tensile Motivational Factors Influencing the Development of War Tourism (Case Study: Operational Areas of Khuzestan Province), (In Persian). Journal of Tourism Planning and Development.2013. 3(9): 111-130.
- Moein Fard M R. Sport Tourism. First edition, Sabzevar Tarbiat Moallem University Publishing (Hakim Sabzevari) (In Persian).2010: 12.
- Chalip L, Costa CA. Building sport event tourism into the destination brand: Foundations for a general theory. 2006. Page: 86-105.
- Moharramzadeh M, Ghayami Rad A. A comparative study on the role of factors affecting the development of sport tourism from the viewpoint of managers and sports practitioners in Iran and Australia. Journal of sport management (In Persian). .2008. 35: 99-115.
- Franken R. motivation and excitement. Translation; Hasan Shams Esfandabad and colleagues. First Edition. Nei publication (In Persian).2005.30
- Ranjbaran B, Zahedi M. Tourism marketing. First Edition. Chaharbagh Publishing House of Isfahan (In Persian). 2008.10-36.
- Mahmoudi Yekta M. Identification of attracting and deterring factors for active tourists traveling to Iran. Master thesis. University of Esfahan. (In Persian). 2008. 15-42.
- Honarvar A, Ghafouri F, Farzan F, Sharifian I. Important factors in marketing of sport tourism in Iran. Olympic Journal. (In Persian). 2007. 4(40): 31.
10.Funk DC, Alexandris K, Ping Y. To go or stay home and watch: Exploring the balance between motives and perceived constraints for major events: A case study of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. International Journal of Tourism Research. 2009 Jan; 11(1):41-53.
11.Yu CC. Factors that influence international fans' intention to travel to the United States for sport tourism. Journal of Sport & Tourism. 2010 May 1; 15(2):111-37.
12.Nezakati H, Chin MC, Akhoundi M. Factors Influencing People to Travel Abroad for Sport Tourism (Malaysia Evidence). Journal of Applied Sciences. 2013 Dec 15; 13(24):5708-15.
13.Chang S. Relationship between active leisure and active vacations. University of Florida; 2009. Page, 1.
14.Kozak M. Comparative analysis of tourist motivations by nationality and destinations. Tourism management. 2002 Jun 1; 23(3):221-32.
15.Turco D, Eisenhardt H. Exploring the sport-tourism connection. ICHPER. SD Journal. 1998; 34(2):24-7.
16.Yeh WK. The investigation of tourists' motivation, satisfaction and constraint factors on a snorkeling holiday of marine leisure and tourism at kenting in Taiwan (Doctoral dissertation, Thesis dissertation, United States Sports Academy).2008. Page, 11.
17.Kim SS, Petrick JF. Residents’ perceptions on impacts of the FIFA 2002 World Cup: the case of Seoul as a host city. Tourism Management. 2005 Feb 1; 26(1):25-38.
18.Wei – Ku Yeh. “The investigation of tourists' motivation satisfaction and constraint factors on snorkeling holiday of marine leisure and tourism at renting in Taiwan”. Ph.D. Thesis, U. S. sports academy, daphne, Alabama. 2008. PP: 5-10.
19.Huang CH. Study on Visitors’ Recreated Motivation and Satisfaction at the Reservoir Scenic Area-A Case Study of the Wu-San-To Reservoir Scenic Area. Leader University Leisure Management Department Master’s Thesis. 2004. P: 1.
20.Mousavi Gilani S R, Asadi H, Sajjadi S N. The division of the Iranian sports tourism market for foreign tourists and the presentation of a target market model. Journal of sport management. . (In Persian). 2012. 4 (12):37-59.
21.Benesbordi A, Rahimizadeh M, Asadi H, Mahmoudi A. Relationship between Motivations and Satisfaction of Skiers in Tehran. Journal of sport management. (In Persian). 2013. 3. 53-69.
22.Liu, T. T. A study of the participation motivation, satisfaction, constraints and behavior of adventure tourism. Master's thesis, National College of Physical Education and Sports, Taoyuan County. 2004. Page, 1-165.
23.Brennan, R. L. (Ed.). “Educational measurement”. Praeger Pub Text.2006. Page, 32.
24.Markus KA, Borsboom D. Frontiers of test validity theory: Measurement, causation, and meaning. Routledge; 2013 Jun 19. Page, 27.
25.Brown TA. Confirmatory factor analysis for applied research. Guilford Publications; 2014 Dec 29. Page, 21.
26.Harrington D. Confirmatory factor analysis. Oxford University Press; 2009.Page, 12.
27.Thompson B. Exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis: Understanding concepts and applications. American Psychological Association; 2004. . Page, 5-8 (33---27).
28.Leech N, Barrett K, Morgan GA. SPSS for intermediate statistics: Use and interpretation. Routledge; 2013 Jul 11.Page, 10.
29.Durand-Bush N, Salmela JH, Green-Demers I. The Ottawa mental skills assessment tool (OMSAT-3*). The Sport Psychologist. 2001 Mar; 15(1):1-9.
30.Lin, J. Y. A study on tourists' motivation, constraint, and future tour intentions among retired teachers and civil servants in Nantou County. Master's thesis, DaYeh University, Changhua County.2006. Page, 1-110.
31.Nunnally JC, Bernstein IH. Psychometric Theory (McGraw-Hill Series in Psychology). New York: McGraw-Hill; 1994. . Page, 1-55.
32.Tang, C. C. The needs, motivations and expectations of outbound event sport tourists of Taiwan. Master's thesis, Chinese Culture University. Taipei City.2002. Page, 8.
33.Tsai, I. C. The participants' intrinsic motivation, involvement and flow experience on a golf holiday”. Master's thesis, Chinese Culture University. Taipei City. 2005. Page, 1-87.
34.Cheng CY. The development of sport tourism: A Case of 2007 Taroko International Marathon. Unpublished master thesis, National Dong Hwa University, Hualien. 2008. Page: 1-14.
35.Ghasemi V. Modeling the Structural Equation in Social Research Using Amos Graphics. Second edition. Publications Sociologists. (In Persian). 2013. P: 376.
36.Lane IS, Terry PC. Construct validity of the Profile of Mood States-A for use with adult athletes. Manuscript in preparation. 2003. 4, 125-39. (32----36)
37.Brown TA. Confirmatory factor analysis for applied research. Guilford Publications; 2014 Dec 29. Page, 56.
38.Zeidabadi R, Motasharei A. Psychometric Properties and Normalization of Persian Version of the Ottawa-Ovest 3 Octave Skills Assessment Questionnaire. Sports Psychology Studies Journal. (In Persian). 2014. 3 (7). 63-82.