1. Chelladuray P. Human resource management in sport and recreation. 2nd edition. Human kinetics, 2006;1-341.
2. Engelberg T, Skinner J, Zakus, D. Exploring the commitment of volunteers in Little Athletics Centres. Inaugural Volunteering Symposium, 2006;4:57-67.
3. Mallaei M. Investigating the motivations and satisfaction of volunteer students in holding the 9th Olympiad in the universities of the country. Master thesis, Guilan University, 2009;1-120.
4. Sharififar F, Jamalian Z, Nikbakhsh R, et al. Influence of Social Factors and Motives on Commitment of Sport Events Volunteers. International Scholarly and Scientific Research & Innovation, 2011;5:908-12.
5. Ghafouri F, Andam R, Montazeri A, Feizi S. Motivation and commitment of sport event volunteers. Research on sports management and motor science, 2012;2(3):105-16.
6. Cuskelly G, Boag A. Organizational commitment as a predictor of committee member turnover among volunteer sport administrators: result of a time – lagged study. Sport management review, 2001;4:65-86.
7. Ali M, Asif khan M, Mushtaq M, et al. Sway Islamic work ethics on employee’s commitment and satisfaction in banking sector. Interdisciplinary journal of contemporary research in business, 2013;5:388-99.
8. Tripathi SP. Impact of work ethics on organizational commitment andemployee satisfaction hdfc bank Indore, India. Global journal for research analysis, 2014;3:1-4.
9. Yousef DA. Islamic work ethic – A moderator between organizational commitment and job satisfaction in a cross-cultural context. Personnel Review, 2001;2:152-169.
10. Farah abdi M, Muhamad nor SF, Radzi NZ. The Impact of Islamic Work Ethics on Job Performance and Organizational Commitment. Proceedings of 5th Asia-Pacific Business Research Conference, Malaysia, 2014;1-12.
11. Yousef khan marri M, Sadozai AM, Fakhar Zaman HM, et al. The Impact of Islamic Work Ethics on Job Satisfaction and OrganizationalCommitment: A Study of Agriculture Sector of Pakistan. International Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, 2012;12:32-45.
12. Park SH, Kim M. Development of a hierarchical model sport volunteers ’organizational Commitment. European Sport Management Quarterly, 2013;13:94-109.
13. Soleimani N, Abaszadeh N, Niaz Azari B. The Relationship Work Ethics to Staffs’ Job Satisfaction and Job Stress in Vocational and Technical Education Organization in Tehran. New Approach in Educational Management, 2012;3(9):21-38.
14. Enayati T, Behnamfar R, Zameni F, Esfandyari S. The Relationship between Organizational Commitment and Work Ethic in Nursing of Fatemeh Zahra Hospital. Journal of Health Breeza, 2014;2(2):50-5.
15. Chye Koh H, Boo EHY. Organisational ethics and employee satisfaction and commitment. Organisational ethics, 2015;42:677-93.
16. Komari N, Djafar F. Work ethics work satisfaction and organizational commitment at the sharia bank, Indonesia. International Business Research, 2013;6:107-17.
17. Mohamed N, Abdul karim NS, Hussein R. Linking rganiz work ethic to computer use ethics, job satisfaction and rganizational commitment in Malaysia. Journal of Business Systems Governance and Ethics, 2010;5:13-23.
18. Mostafa S, Noorbakhsh P, Noorbakhsh M. Relationship between work ethics and organizational support with organizational commitment in work place. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences, 2014;4:807-13.
19. Nor nazliyah BZ. Islamic work ethics, organizational culture an organizational commitment: a study of employees at majlis amanah rakyat. Thesis degree Master Universiti Utara Malaysia, 2009;1-84.
20. Othman AS, Nik MA, Rahman ZA, Malek Ab, Razak O. Organizational commitment and work ethics: an empirical assessment in a Malaysian context. Faculty of Business Management, 2010;2:1-12.
21. Rokhman W. The effect of Islamic work ethics on work outcomes. Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies, 2010;15:21-7.
22. Fairley S, Kellett P, Green BC. Volunteering abroad: Motives for travel to volunteer at the Athens Olympic Games. Journal of Sport Management, 2007;21:41-57.
23. Kline RB. Principles and Practice of structural Equation Modeling. NY, Guilford press. 2011;1-427.
24. Karimi M, Rajaei Pour S, Hoveida R. The Relationship between Organizational Climate Dimensions and Ethical Behavior among Isfahan University Students and Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly Journal of Educational Leadership & Administration, 2011;4(1):83-102.
25. Moeidfar S. The work ethic and the factors affecting it among employees of government departments. Social Welfare Quarterly, 2010;6(23):321-44.
26. Narimani S, Fallah Z, Narimani M, Hasanpour M. The Relationship between Work Ethics and Perception of Equality among the Faculty Members and Staff of Islamic Azad University of Iran. Quarterly journal of productivity management, 2011;6(22):41-54.
27. Poursoltani H, Ghanbarpour A, Doosti M, Bay N, Siavoshi M. The Determination of the Relationship between Motivation and Commitment of Volunteers in 9th Sport Olympiad of Universities. 2010;2(5):35-49.
28. Kia Kajoori D, Teimouri S. The survey of the gap between Existent Work Ethics and Oral work Ethics. Ethics in science and Technology. 2014;9(2):1-10.
29. Khaneifar H. Code of ethicsand loyalty to the professional ethics. Technological- philosophical research journal, 2010;11:235-60.