- Chaharbaghi, K. Organizations, transformability and the dynamics of strategy. Management Decision 2005; 43(1): 6 -12.
- Mansouri H. Taheri D. Konjkaov M. Manfard A. Evaluation of the effect of knowledge management strategy on HRM functions in university libraries and higher education institutions using the BSC approach. Research and information processing and management. 2011; 27(1): 278.
- Rezaian A. Principles of organization and management. 13. Tehran. Publication samt; 2009.
- Drucker, P. Innovation and Entrepreneurship. USA: Harper & Row Publishers Inc 2002; 1: 33.
- Hage, J. Organizations and innovation: contributions from organizational sociology and administrative science. In S. Casper & F. Van Waarden (Eds.). Innovation and Institutions: A Multidisciplinary Review of the Study of Innovation Systems. 2005; 3: 71-112.
- Rahmani T. Hayati S. The effect of information and communication technology on the growth of productivity of total production factors: an intergovernmental study. Quarterly journal of economic research. 2007; 33: 25-51.
- Chen D. Dahlman, C,J. The Knowledge economy, the KAM Methodology and World Bank Operation, Washington, DC: World Bank Institute, working paper 20433; 2005. Available from: http://papers.ssrn.com.
- Guellec D. Pottelsberghe B,V. From R&D to Productivity Growth: The Sources of knowledge spillovers and their interaction. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics 2004; 1.
- Lederman D. Saenz L. Innovation and Development around the World, 1960-2000 World Bank Policy Research Working. 2005; 3774.
- Betis S. The motivation part of the operating managers of the style. Translate Sadegh Husseini karani. Tehran; 2012.
- Tashman M. Orielisoom C. Innovation platform win (applied leadership guidelines for management of transformation and modernization of the enterprise). Translate Abdulreza Rezainejad. Tehran. Publishing Ghazal; 2003.
12.Bevins W. An investigation of gender differences in motivation of senior administrators in Virginia Community colleges using Hertzberg's Two – Factor Theory; 2006.
13.Mirmiran S,G. Creativity and innovation (individual, group, organizational). 1. Tehran: Gahar Publishing; 2005.
14.Sandford B. Encouraging innovation in the public sector. Journal of Intellectual Capital. 2001; 2(3): 310 – 319.
15.Valencia N. Sanz R. Jimennez J. (2010). Organization culture as determinant of product innovation, European Journal of Innovation Management. 2010; 13(4): 466-480.
16.Wong S. Motivators to creativity in hotel industry. Tourism manag Journal. 2003; 24(5): 9-551.
17.Taghipour A. Naiami A. Nisea A . The relationship of organizational culture with Job motivation, job excitement and innovative behavior through mediation of rheonological empowerment. Journal of behavioral sciences. 2011; 5(4): 331.
18.Rashidi I. Shahriari M. Investigate the relationship between creativity and control source. Quarterly journal of educational sciences. 2008;3: 83-99.
19.Sajjadi H. The attitude of managers towards the factors affecting the creativity and innovation of hospital managers. Journal of Management and medical informatics. 2005; 8(19): 58-59.
20.Zarghami H. Jafari M. Akhavan P. Investigating the relationship between creativity and the motivation of individuals to innovate in research organizations (case study of intelligent processes research symptoms). 2012. Available at: http:// www.SYSTEM.parsiblog.com
21.Hosseini M. Sadeghi T. Effective factors on faculty members’ creativity and innovation and presenting strategy for promotion. Iranian Journal of Educational Strategies. 2010; 3(1): 4.
22.Smith, H. Influence of inter- organizational and extra- organizational factors on. 2005.
23.Safari S. Tondnevis F. Hadavi F. The relationship between organizational structure and innovation of staff of the iranian educational institution. 2009. Available at: http://www.SID.ir
24.Tabrizi G. Tondnevies F. Amirtash A. The Relationship between organizational culture and creativity of academic members of educational groups in governmental universities of the country. Journal of motion science and sports. 2005; 1(6): 148-149.
25.Sheikholeslami R. Razaviyeh A. The prediction of creativity of students in Shiraz University with regard to the variables of external motivation, internal motivation and gender. Journal of social sciences and humanities university of Shiraz. 2005; 22(4): 100-101.
26.Runco M,A. Operant Theories of Insight, Originality and Creativity. American Behavioral Scientist. 1993; 37(1): 54-68.