- Hoseini, A. Zoorkhane Sport: it`s role in social parameters and it`s Globalization. Bamdad Publication. 2008; Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
- Hoseini, A. Recreating and Development of Ancient Sport in Internal and External Fields. First International Conference on Sport History of Iran, Publication of National Olympic Committee of Iran. 2006; Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
- Green, M., & Houlihan, B. Elite sport development: Policy learning and political priorities. Routledge. 2005.
- Alvani M. General Management. Ney Publication. 2005; p: 33 (in Persian).
- Ghalibaf, MB. Strategic View to Sport System in Iran by focusing on Progress and Justice Plan. Negarestan Publication. 2010; Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
- khosravizadeh, E., Hamidi, M., Yadollahi, J., Khabiri, M. Iran NOC Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Issues and Challenges it confronts. Journal of Sport Management, 2009; 1(1): 19-35 (in Persian).
- Sotiriadou, K. Sport Development Planning: the sunny golf club. Sport Management Review. 2013; 16(4): 514-523.
- Milanovic, D., Jukic, I., Custonja, Z., & Skegro, D. Strategic approach to the development of high-performance sport in the Republic of Croatia. Economy of eastern Croatia yesterday, today, tomorrow. 2013; 2: 325-338.
- Škorić, S., & Bartoluci, M. Planning in the Croatian National Sport Federations. Kinesiology. 2014; P: 46.
10.Goodarzi,M., Honari, H. Designing Comprehensive System of Wrestling in Iran. Research in Sport Sciences. 2007; 4(14): 33-54 (in Persian).
11.Hamidi M, Elahi A, Akbari H, Hamidi M. Student Sport in Islamic Republic of Iran: Mission and Development Strategies. Sport Management Review, 8 (12): 13-26 (in Persian).
12.Ghareh, M., Kalhor, R. Determining strategies of skiing in iran with SWOT analysis method. Applied Research of Sport Management, 2015; 4(14): 117-127 (in Persian).
13.Loup, J. Strategic and Performance Management of Olympic Sport Organizations. First Edition, Human Kinetics. 2004; p: 32.
14.Hamidi M, Elahi A, Akbari H. Designing Strategies for Student Sport Structure Development in Iran. Research in Sport Sciences. 2010; 7(27): 27-40 (in Persian).
15.Mozafari, AA., Elahi, A., Abbasi, Sh., Ahadpoor, H., Rezayi, Z. Strategies of Championship Sport System Development in Iran. Sport Management Review. 2012: 4(13):33-48 (in Persian).
16.Sotiriadou, K. Australian Elite Athlete Development: An Organizational Perspective. Sport Management Review. 2009; 12: 137–148.
17.Dobson, S and Goddard, J. “The Economics of Football”. London, CAMBRIDGE University Press, First Published. 2001; P: 45.
18.Khabiri M, Memari Zh, Arab Ameri E, Elahi A. Major Strategies and Plans for Taekwondo Development in Iran. Research in Sport Sciences. 2010; 7(27): 46-60 (in Persian).
19.Seif, J., Goudarzi, M., Hamidi, M., Khatibi, A. The Design and Codification of the Development Strategy of Championship Sports in Kurdistan Province. Journal of Sport Management, 2011; 3(8): 57-73 (in Persian).
20.Rashid Lamir, A., Dehghan Ghahfarrokhi, A., Rashid Lamir, A. The Development of the Strategic Plan of Sport and Youth Organization of Khorasan Razavi in Sport and Physical Education Section. Journal of Sport Management, 2014; 5(4): 179-198 (in Persian).
21.Aghayi AA, Naderian M, Memari Zh, Andam, R. Pathology of Handball Province Using the Model of Strategic Planning. Sport Management Review. 2013; 5(17): 13-42 (in Persian).
22.Tojari, F., Farhadfar, E., Zarei, A. Comparative Study On Sport Marketing In Winter & Summer Olympic Games (1996 – 2004(. Sport Economic and Marketing. 2012; 1(1): 17-36 (in Persian).
23.British Handball. “British Handball communication strategy”. 2008; available on www.britishhandball.com
24.Bigdeli, M. Strategic System of coaches’ education and empowerment in England. First National Conference of Sport Management. 2008; Tehran, Iran (in Persian).