1. Carrillo AE, Flynn MG, Pinkston C, Markofski MM, Jiang Y, Donkin SS, et al. Vitamin D supplementation during exercise training does not alter inflammatory biomarkers in overweight and obese subjects. European journal of applied physiology. 2012;112(8):3045-52.
2. Hoekstra SP, Bishop NC, Leicht CA. Can intervals enhance the inflammatory response and enjoyment in upper-body exercise? European journal of applied physiology. 2017;117(6):1155-63.
3. Bernecker C, Scherr J, Schinner S, Braun S, Scherbaum W, Halle M. Evidence for an exercise induced increase of TNF‐α and IL‐6 in marathon runners. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2013;23(2):207-14.
4. Kim KB. Effect of different training mode on Interleukin-6 (IL-6) and C-reactive protein (CRP) in type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) patients. Journal of exercise nutrition & biochemistry. 2014;18(4):371.
5. Mavros Y, Kay S, Simpson KA, Baker MK, Wang Y, Zhao RR, et al. Reductions in C‐reactive protein in older adults with type 2 diabetes are related to improvements in body composition following a randomized controlled trial of resistance training. Journal of cachexia, sarcopenia and muscle. 2014;5(2):111-20.
6. Rość D, Adamczyk P, Boinska J, Szafkowski R, Ponikowska I, Stankowska K, et al. CRP, but not TNF-α or IL-6, decreases after weight loss in patients with morbid obesity exposed to intensive weight reduction and balneological treatment. Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE B. 2015;16(5):404-11.
7. Tokmakidis SP, Kokkinidis EA, Smilios I, Douda H. The effects of ibuprofen on delayed muscle soreness and muscular performance after eccentric exercise. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2003;17(1):53-9.
8. Khansooz M, Abedi B, Moradi M, Mehranpour A. Acute effects of on Javdar supplementation on asparate aminotransferase (AST) and alanine aminotransferase (ALT) after exhaustive incremental exercise in men's handball. Arak Medical University Journal. 2017;19(12):61-9.
9. Hilbert JE, Sforzo G, Swensen T. The effects of massage on delayed onset muscle soreness. British journal of sports medicine. 2003;37(1):72-5.
10. Mohanapriya S, Vijaiyansiva G. Phytochemical Analysis and Antioxidant Potential of Delphinium denudatum Wall. Journal of Modern Biotechnology. 2013;2(3):53-8.
11. Arablou T, Aryaeian N, Valizadeh M, Sharifi F, Hosseini A, Djalali M. The effect of ginger consumption on glycemic status, lipid profile and some inflammatory markers in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. International journal of food sciences and nutrition. 2014;65(4):515-20.
12. Black CD, O'connor PJ. Acute effects of dietary ginger on muscle pain induced by eccentric exercise. Phytotherapy research. 2010;24(11):1620-6.
13. Ramadan G, El‐Menshawy O. Protective effects of ginger‐turmeric rhizomes mixture on joint inflammation, atherogenesis, kidney dysfunction and other complications in a rat model of human rheumatoid arthritis. International journal of rheumatic diseases. 2013;16(2):219-29.
14. Hou C-W, Lee S-D, Kao C-L, Cheng I-S, Lin Y-N, Chuang S-J, et al. Improved inflammatory balance of human skeletal muscle during exercise after supplementations of the ginseng-based steroid Rg1. PloS one. 2015;10(1):e0116387.
15. Jackson AS, Pollock ML. Generalized equations for predicting body density of men. British journal of nutrition. 1978;40(3):497-504.
16. Siri W. Body composition from fluid spaces and density: analysis of methods. 1961. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif). 1993;9(5):480.
17. Mahan LK, Escott-Stump S. Krause's food, nutrition, & diet therapy: Saunders Philadelphia; 2004.
18. Medicine ACoS. ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
19. Malekyian Fini E, Shavandi N, Saremi A. Effect of short-term Resvin supplementation on total antioxidant capacity ‚super oxide dismutase, and creatine kinase in elite women volleyball players. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2013;8(3):79-86.
20. Mori TA, Dunstan DW, Burke V, Croft KD, Rivera JH, Beilin LJ, et al. Effect of dietary fish and exercise training on urinary F2-isoprostane excretion in non—insulin-dependent diabetic patients. Metabolism-Clinical and Experimental. 1999;48(11):1402-8.
21. Fischer CP, Hiscock NJ, Penkowa M, Basu S, Vessby B, Kallner A, et al. Supplementation with vitamins C and E inhibits the release of interleukin‐6 from contracting human skeletal muscle. The Journal of physiology. 2004;558(2):633-45.
22. Okita K, Nishijima H, Murakami T, Nagai T, Morita N, Yonezawa K, et al. Can exercise training with weight loss lower serum C-reactive protein levels? Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2004;24(10):1868-73.
23. Libardi CA, De GS, Cavaglieri CR, Madruga VA, Chacon-Mikahil M. Effect of resistance, endurance, and concurrent training on TNF-α, IL-6, and CRP. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2012;44(1):50-6.
24. Mohammadi H, Taghian F, Khoshnam M, Rafatifar M, Sabagh M. The effect of acute physical exercise on serum IL6 and CRP levels in healthy non-athlete adolescents. Journal of jahrom university of medical sciences. 2011;9(2).
25. Shirvani H, Rostamkhani F, Sobhani V. The interactive effect of taurine supplementation and intensive training protocols on serum inflammatory cytokines (IL-6 and TNF-α) levels in elite soccer players. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2015;10(3):29-38.
26. Jürimäe J, Purge P, Jürimäe T. Adiponectin is altered after maximal exercise in highly trained male rowers. European journal of applied physiology. 2005;93(4):502-5.
27. Srivastava K, Mustafa T. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) in rheumatism and musculoskeletal disorders. Medical hypotheses. 1992;39(4):342-8.
28. Muller W, Fiebich BL, Stratz T. New treatment options using 5-HT3 receptor antagonists in rheumatic diseases. Current topics in medicinal chemistry. 2006;6(18):2035-42.