1. de Albuquerque Filho NJB, Ferreira VA, Matos TRF, Pinto EF, Rebouças GM, de Oliveira Segundo VH, et al. Effects of a combination of aerobic and resistance training and dietary intervention on body composition, lipid profile, inflammation, and cardiorespiratory fitness in obese adolescents. Journal of Exercise Physiology Online. 2016;19(5):1-15.
2. Raj M. Obesity and cardiovascular risk in children and adolescents. Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism. 2012;16(1):13.
3. Raj M, Kumar RK. Obesity in children & adolescents. The Indian journal of medical research. 2010;132(5):598.
4. Pope ZK, Willardson JM, Schoenfeld BJ. Exercise and blood flow restriction. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2013;27(10):2914-26.
5. Corvino RB, Rossiter HB, Loch T, Martins JC, Caputo F. Physiological responses to interval endurance exercise at different levels of blood flow restriction. European journal of applied physiology. 2017;117(1):39-52.
6. Sun M-x, Huang X-q, Yan Y, Li B-w, Zhong W-j, Chen J-f, et al. One-hour after-school exercise ameliorates central adiposity and lipids in overweight Chinese adolescents: a randomized controlled trial. Chinese Medical Journal-Beijing. 2011;124(3):323.
7. Zorba E, Cengiz T, Karacabey K. Exercise training improves body composition, blood lipid profile and serum insulin levels in obese children. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2011;51(4):664.
8. Kipreos G, Tripolitsioti A, Stergioulas A. The effects of anaerobic training in serum lipids and arachidonic acid metabolites. Biology of exercise. 2010;6(2.(
9. Renzi CP, Tanaka H, Sugawara J. Effects of leg blood flow restriction during walking on cardiovascular function. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2010;42(4):726.
10. Abe T, Fujita S, Nakajima T, Sakamaki M, Ozaki H, Ogasawara R, et al. Effects of low-intensity cycle training with restricted leg blood flow on thigh muscle volume and VO2max in young men. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2010;9(3):452.
11. de Souza NM, Claudino Rossi R, Marques Vanderlei F, Vitor R, Laura A, Bernardo B, et al. HEART RATE VARIABILITY IN OBESE CHILDREN. Revista Brasileira de Crescimento e Desenvolvimento Humano. 2012;22(3).
12. Koozehchian MS, Nazem F, Kreider RB, Roberts WJ, Best TM, Rong Y, et al. The role of exercise training on lipoprotein profiles in adolescent males. Lipids in health and disease. 2014;13(1):95.
13. Friedewald WT, Levy RI, Fredrickson DS. Estimation of the concentration of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma, without use of the preparative ultracentrifuge. Clinical chemistry. 1972;18(6):499-502.
14. Silva DAS, Petroski EL, Pelegrini A. Effects of aerobic exercise on the body composition and lipid profile of overweight adolescents. Revista Brasileira de Ciências do Esporte. 2014;36(2):295-309.
15. Swift DL, Johannsen NM, Lavie CJ, Earnest CP, Church TS. The role of exercise and physical activity in weight loss and maintenance. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. 2014;56(4):441-7.
16. Bellou E, Siopi A, Galani M, Maraki M, Tsekouras YE, Panagiotakos DB, et al. Acute effects of exercise and calorie restriction on triglyceride metabolism in women. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2013;45(3):455.
17. Neovius M, Linné Y, Barkeling B, Rössner S. Discrepancies between classification systems of childhood obesity. Obesity Reviews. 2004;5(2):105-14.
18. Alves JGB, Galé CR, Souza E, Batty GD. Efeito do exercício físico sobre peso corporal em crianças com excesso de peso: ensaio clínico comunitário randomizado em uma favela no Brasil=[Effect of physical exercise on bodyweight in overweight children: a randomized controlled trial in a Brazilian slum]. Cadernos de Saúde Pública. 2008;24(Suppl2):s353-s9.
19. Silva DAS, Petroski EL, Pelegrini A. Da evidência à intervenção: programa de exercício físico para adolescentes com excesso de peso em Florianópolis, SC. Revista Brasileira de Atividade Física & Saúde. 2009;14(2):139-46.
20. Cândido APC, Benedetto R, Castro APP, Carmo JS, Nicolato RL, Nascimento-Neto RM, et al. Cardiovascular risk factors in children and adolescents living in an urban area of Southeast of Brazil: Ouro Preto Study. European journal of pediatrics. 2009;168(11):1373-82.
21. Lunardi CC. Índice de massa corporal, circunferência da cintura e dobra cutânea triciptal na predição de alterações lipídicas em crianças. 2008.
22. Leite N, Milano G, Cieslak F, Lopes W, Rodacki A, Radominski R. Effects of physical exercise and nutritional guidance on metabolic syndrome in obese adolescents. Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy. 2009;13(1):73-81.
23. Karacabey K. The effect of exercise on leptin, insulin, cortisol and lipid profiles in obese children. Journal of International Medical Research. 2009;37(5):1472-8.
24. Thomas N-E, Cooper S-M, Williams SP, Baker JS, Davies B. Relationship of fitness, fatness, and coronary-heart-disease risk factors in 12-to 13-year-olds. Pediatric exercise science. 2007;19(1):93-101.
25. Kang H-S, Gutin B, Barbeau P, Owens S, Lemmon CR, Allison J, et al. Physical training improves insulin resistance syndrome markers in obese adolescents. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2002;34(12):1920-7.
26. Glueck CJ, Taylor HL, Jacobs D, Morrison JA, Beaglehole R, Williams OD. Plasma high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: association with measurements of body mass. The Lipid Research Clinics Program Prevalence Study. Circulation. 1980;62(4 Pt 2).
27. Ahmadi M, Daloii A, Behbudi L. Comparison between the effects of eight weeks of aerobic and resistance training on paraoxonase-1, arylesterase activity and lipid profile in obese girls. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2016;21(4).
28. D’hooge R, Hellinckx T, Van Laethem C, Stegen S, De Schepper J, Van Aken S, et al. Influence of combined aerobic and resistance training on metabolic control, cardiovascular fitness and quality of life in adolescents with type 1 diabetes: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical rehabilitation. 2011;25(4):349-59.
29. Shah PK, Kaul S, Nilsson J, Cercek B. Exploiting the vascular protective effects of high-density lipoprotein and its apolipoproteins: an idea whose time for testing is coming, part I. Circulation. 2001;104(19):2376-83.