1. Abtahi Seyed Hosein. Human Resources Management (Department of Personnel in Governmental, Industrial and Commercial Organizations). 1th ed. Tehran, PA: Institute of Management Research and Education; 2002. (In Persian).
2. Memari, Zh. [The views of experts on the challenges of assessing national coaches with a decision-making approach. (In Persian)]. Journal of Human Resources Management in Sport. 2013; 1(1): 37 48.
3. Jalali Ali. Evaluation of the performance of employees of Khorasans' Jahad. [MSc]. Allame tabatabai University; Faculty of accounting; 1992. (In Persian).
4. Habibpur, Allahverdi. Evaluation of the Performance of Railway Company Employees & Providing a Suitable Model. [MSc]. Qom Higher Education Complex; Government Management Dept.; 1999. (In Persian).
5. Haghighi M, Ranai H, Human Resource Efficiency Employee Performance Evaluation. 1th ed. Tehran, PA: Terme. 1992. (In Persian).
6. Hamidi M, Memari zh, Hamidi M. [Dimensions of National Coach Performance Evaluation of the Country Providing the Measurement Scale (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Science Research. 2011; (2): 48-68.
7. Khodadad A. Football Skills Training. 1th ed. Tehran, PA: Samt; 1991. (In Persian).
8. Askarian M. Organization and management of education. 3thed. Tehran. PA: Amirkabir. 126-128. 1997. (In Persian).
9. Mirsepasi. N. Human resource management and labor relations (systematic approach). 10th ed. Tehran. PA: Naghsh Jahan. 25-47. 1990. (In Persian).
10. Mirsepasi, N. Strategic Human Resource Management and Work Relationships with an Attitude to the Globalization Process. Tehran. PA: Mir. 2002; 56-74. (In Persian).
11. Hematinejad, M. Ramezaninejad, R. Rezaie, A. Afsharnejad, T. Shafie, Sh. [Assessment of the Performance Evaluation System of Physical Education Teachers (In Persian)]. Journal of Harekat. 2008; (38): 111-128.
12. Salehi E. Students' views on teacher education about the causes and factors that cause their lack of attention and disregard for the learning of educational courses. [MSc]. Esfehan University; Faculty of Education; 1990. (In Persian).
14. Pecheone, Raymond L& Chung Ruth Evidence in Teacher Education: “The Performance Assessment for California Teachers (PACT)”, Journal of Teacher Education. 2006; 57(1): 22-36.
15. Raofi S. Staff reaction to evaluation. [MSc]. Tehran University; Faculty of Management; 1991. (In Persian).
16. Ramzghuyan Gh. A Study on the Relationship between Education and Productivity, Proceedings of the Standards Conference and Standardization in Education and Human Resources Management. Education publications. 2002; (In Persian).
17. Ehsani, M.; Eghbali, M.; Torkzade, K. Ways of increasing motivation to learn the views of teachers (female), Physical Education. Journal of Harekat. 2003; (19) 141-155. (In Persian).
18. Goldrick, L. Improving Teacher Evaluation to Improve Teaching Quality.2002; http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED480159.pdf
19. Hemmatinezad, M.A.; Ramazaninezad, R.; Kamani, A.; Afsharnezad, T.; Shafiee, SH. Performance evaluation system to evaluate physical education teachers. Journal of harakat.2008; 38: 111-128. (In Persian).
20. Oliver, B. Improving Evaluation of Physical Education Teachers. The Clearing House. 1980; 54(2): 82-84.
21. Mirkazemi, A. &Aliani, M.H..Description of Evaluation Indexes for Performance of Physical Education Teachers. Brazilian Journal of Bio motricity. 2012; 6(1):33-42. (In Persian).
22. Edward. H..”Successful Coaching”. Journal of Sport and Psychology. 1990; 5 (2): 46-53.
23. Eckstein, Frank..International Coaching Selection. 2004; http://www.msbn.tv/.
25. Sabok. Phalph.J. The Coach.3rd ed. Champaign, IL: Human kinetics. (1992); 46-87.
26. Kim. B. H. and Lee. J.”Development of Competing values leadership Role Profit Vita for Coaches”. Journal of Sport Sciences. 1991; (3) 75-83.