1. Wagner PD. The critical role of VEGF in skeletal muscle angiogenesis and blood flow. Portland Press Limited. 2011;39(6):1556–9.
2. Ostergaard L, Tietze A, Nielsen T, Drasbek KR, Mouridsen K, Jespersen SN, et al. The relationship between tumor blood flow, angiogenesis, tumor hypoxia, and aerobic glycolysis. Cancer Res 2013;73(18):5618-24.
3. Kawada S. What phenomena do occur in blood flow-restricted muscle? International Journal of KAATSU Training Research. 2005;1(2):37-44.
4. Shimizu R, Hotta K, Yamamoto S, Matsumoto T, Kamiya K, Kato M, et al. Low-intensity resistance training with blood flow restriction improves vascular endothelial function and peripheral blood circulation in healthy elderly people. . Eur J Appl Physiol 2016;116(4):749-57.
5. Taylor CW, Ingham SA, RA. F. Acute and chronic effect of sprint interval training combined with postexercise blood-flow restriction in trained individuals. Exp Physiol 2016;101(1):143-54.
6. Basereh A, Ebrahim KH, Hovanloo F, Dehghan P, K. K. Effect of blood flow restriction deal during isometric exercise on growth hormone and testosterone active males. . Sport Physiology 2017;9(33):51-68.
7. Xiang GD, Wang YL. Regular aerobic exercise training improves endothelium-dependent arterial dilation in patients with impaired fasting glucose. Diabetes Care. 2004;27(3):801-2.
8. Zhang W, Li XJ, Zeng X, Shen DY, Liu CQ, Zhang HJ, et al. Activation of nuclear factor-kappaB pathway is responsible for tumor necrosis factor-alpha-induced up-regulation of endothelin B2 receptor expression in vascular smooth muscle cells in vitro. Toxicol Lett. 2012;209(2):107-12.
9. McMurray JJ, Ray SG, Abdullah I, Dargie HJ, Morton JJ. Plasma endothelin in chronic heart failure. Circulation. 1992;85(4):1374-9.
10. Maeda S, Tanabe T, Miyauchi T, Otsuki T, Sugawara J, Iemitsu M, et al. Aerobic exercise training reduces plasma endothelin-1 concentration in older women. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2003;95(1):336-41.
11. Horiuchi M, Okita k. Blood Flow Restricted Exercise and Vascular Function. International journal of vascular medicine. 2012;2012(1):1-17.
12. Aghaei M, Vakili J, R. A. The effect of rock climbing with or without blood flow restriction on exercise induced responses of vascular endothelial growth factor and growth hormone in elite climbers: an intervention trial. the journal of Urmia University of medical sciences. 2019;30(6):405-14.
13. Boeno FP, Ramis TR, Farinha JB, de Lemos LS, Medeiros NDS, JL. R. Acute effects of strength exercise with blood flow restriction on vascular function of young healthy males. Salmand Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2018;13(1):122-7.
14. Davis PG, Ferguson MA, Alderson NL, Pate RR, Bodary PF, Durstine JL. Effect of exercise duration on plasma endothelin-1 concentration. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2005;45(3):419-23.
15. Mohammadi R, Fathi M, Hejazi K. The effect of eight weeks of aerobic exercise on serum nitric oxide and endothelin-1 levels of elderly men with overweight. Salmand Journal. 2018;13(1):74-85(in Persian).
16. Ghasemian A, Daryanush F, Ghasemian E, Shakoor E. Endothelin-1 responses; and Postmenopausal Hypertension in Aerobic Exercise. Elder magazine. Salmand Journal. 2016;41(2):371-80(in Persian).
17. Faramarzi M, Azamian Jazi A, Ghasemian A. The effect of resistance training period on endothelin-1 concentration and systolic and diastolic blood pressure in elderly women. Applied Research in Sport Management. 2012;1(1):95-104(in Persian).
18. Suen RS, Rampersad SN, Stewart DJ, Courtman DW. Differential roles of endothelin-1 in angiotensin II-induced atherosclerosis and aortic aneurysms in apolipoprotein E-null mice. Am J Pathol. 2011;179(3):1549-59.
19. Ghahremani Moghaddam M, Hejazi k. Effect of aerobic training on Endothelin-1 and Malondialdehyde in inactive elderly women. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2016;18(3):52-7(in Persian).
20. Maeda S, Miyauchi T, Kakiyama T, Sugawara J, Iemitsu M, Irukayama-Tomobe Y, et al. Effects of exercise training of 8 weeks and detraining on plasma levels of endothelium-derived factors, endothelin-1 and nitric oxide, in healthy young humans. Life Sci. 2001;69(9):1005-16.
21. Muratli HH, Celebi L, Hapa O, Bicimoglu A. Comparison of plasma endothelin levels between osteoporotic, osteopenic and normal subjects. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2005;6:49.
22. Behjati Ardakani A, Qassemian A, Koushki M, Shakour E, A. M. . The Effect of a Resistance Training Course on Blood Pressure and Nitric Oxide Levels in Elderly Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2018;13(1):16-37.
23. Krause M, Rodrigues-Krause J, O'Hagan C, Medlow P, Davison G, Susta D, et al. The effects of aerobic exercise training at two different intensities in obesity and type 2 diabetes: implications for oxidative stress, low-grade inflammation and nitric oxide production. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2014;114(2):251-60.
24. Radovanovic D, Stankovic N, Nenad Ponorac N, Nurkic M, Bratic M. Oxidative stress in young judokas: Effects of four week pre-competition training period. Archives of Budo. 2012;8(3):147-51.
25. Egginton S, Zhou AL, Brown MD, Hudlicka O. Unorthodox angiogenesis in skeletal muscle. Cardiovasc Res. 2001;49(3):634-46.
26. Cunningham KS, Gotlieb AI. The role of shear stress in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis. Lab Invest. 2005;85(1):9-23.
27. Higashi Y, Yoshizumi M. Exercise and endothelial function: role of endothelium-derived nitric oxide and oxidative stress in healthy subjects and hypertensive patients. Pharmacol Ther. 2004;102(1):87-96.
28. Harrison DG, Widder J, Grumbach I, Chen W, Weber M, Searles C. Endothelial mechanotransduction, nitric oxide and vascular inflammation. J Intern Med. 2006;259(4):351-63.
29. Green DJ, Maiorana A, O'Driscoll G, Taylor R. Effect of exercise training on endothelium-derived nitric oxide function in humans. J Physiol. 2004;561(Pt 1):1-25.
30. Irani K. Oxidant signaling in vascular cell growth, death, and survival : a review of the roles of reactive oxygen species in smooth muscle and endothelial cell mitogenic and apoptotic signaling. Circ Res. 2000;87(3):179-83.
31. Xu Q. Role of heat shock proteins in atherosclerosis. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2002;22(10):1547-59.