- abddolhosein, p., gharakhanlou, R., & sadegh, a. (1391) . Sport physiology. First Edition. Tehran: avay zohor publication.p23-27 .in persian.
- abdolhossein, p., Reza, g., & hamid, A. (1384). Profile study of body composition, physiological and anthropometric Iran futsal eliteplayers. Olympic, 1(3), 49-58.in persian.
- Alexandre, P., Cristiana M, P., & Anna Paola TR, P. (2012). Female Futsal Players’ Profile and Biochemical Alterations through Intermittent High-Intensity Exercise Training. Food and Nutrition Sciences, p53-64.
- Álvarez, J. C. B., D'ottavio, S., Vera, J. G., & Castagna, C. (2009). Aerobic fitness in futsal players of different competitive level. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 23(7); 2163-2166.
- Aziz, A., Chia, M., & Teh, K. (2000). The relationship betweenmaximal oxygen uptake and repeated sprint performance indices in field hockey and soccer players. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 40(3);195-201.
- Aziz, A. R., Mukherjee, S., Chia, M., & Teh, K. C. (2007). Relationship between measured maximal oxygen uptake and aerobic endurance performance with running repeated sprint ability in young elite soccer players. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, The, 47(4); 401-407.
- Bangsbo, J., Iaia, F. M., & Krustrup, P. (2008). The Yo-Yo intermittent recovery test. Sports medicine, 38(1);37-51.
- Barbero-Alvarez, J., Soto, V., Barbero-Alvarez, V., & Granda-Vera, J. (2008). Match analysis and heart rate of futsal players during competition. Journal of sports sciences, 26(1);63-73.
- Barbero Alvaréz, J., Andrín, G., & Méndez-Villanueva, A. (2005). Futsal-specific endurance assessment of competitive players. Journal of sports sciences, 23(11-12), 1279-1281.
10.Berdejo-del-Fresno, D. (2012). Fitness seasonal changes in a first division English futsal team. African Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences, 4(2), 49-54.
11. Boullosa, D. A., Tonello, L., Ramos, I., de Oliveira Silva, A., Simões, H. G., & Nakamura, F. Y. (2013). Relationship between aerobic capacity and Yo-Yo IR1 performance in Brazilian professional futsal players. Asian journal of sports medicine, 4(3), 230-241.
12. Castagna, C., & Alvarez, J. C. B. (2010). Physiological demands of an intermittent futsal-oriented high-intensity test. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 24(9), 2322-2329.
13. Castagna, C., D’Ottavio, S., Vera, J. G., & Álvarez, J. C. B. (2009). Match demands of professional Futsal: A case study. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 12(4), 490-494.
14. Castagna, C., Manzi, V., D'OTTAVIO, S., Annino, G., Padua, E., & Bishop, D. (2007). Relation between maximal aerobic power and the ability to repeat sprints in young basketball players. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 21(4), 1172-1176.
15. Duarte, R., Batalha, N., Folgado, H., & Sampaio, J. (2009). Effects of exercise duration and number of players in heart rate responses and technical skills during futsal small-sided games.
16. Dupont, G., Millet, G. P., Guinhouya, C., & Berthoin, S. (2005). Relationship between oxygen uptake kinetics and performance in repeated running sprints. European journal of applied physiology, 95(1), 27-34.
17. Gharakhanlou, r., agha, a. h., rastgar, m., & khazeni, a. (2009). Determine on correlation between rast, 300yard shuttle run field tests with wingate anaerobic test to measure anaerobic power of indoor soccer players. Olympic quarterly, 16(4),100-110.in persian.
18. Hamilton, A., Nevill, M., Brooks, S., & Williams, C. (1991). Physiological responses to maximal intermittent exercise: Differences between endurance‐trained runners and games players. Journal of sports sciences, 9(4), 371-382.
19. Jansson, E., Dudley, G., Norman, B., & Tesch, P. (1990). Relationship of recovery from intense exercise to the oxidative potential of skeletal muscle. Acta physiologica scandinavica, 139(1-2), 147-152.
20. Karakoç, B., Akalan, C., Alemdaroğlu, U., & Arslan, E. (2012). The relationship between the yo-yo tests, anaerobic performance and aerobic performance in young soccer players. Journal of human kinetics, 35(1),81-88.
21. Koley, S., Singh, J., & Sandhu, J. S. (2010). Anthropometric and physiological characteristics on Indian inter-university volleyball player. Journal of sports sciences, 14(5), 249-261.
22. McMahon, S., & Wenger, H. A. (1998). The relationship between aerobic fitness and both power output and subsequent recovery during maximal intermittent exercise. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport,1(4),219-227.
23. Pedro, R. E., Milanez, V. F., Boullosa, D. A., & Nakamura, F. Y. (2013). Running speeds at ventilatory threshold and maximal oxygen consumption discriminate futsal competitive level. The Journal ofStrength & Conditioning Research, 27(2),514-518.
24. reza, g., mohamadrez, k., abasali, g., & mohamadhosein, a. (1390). Tests to measure physical fitness, mental skills and elite athletes of different sports disciplines: Asr entezar. .in persian
25. Stølen, T., Chamari, K., Castagna, C., & Wisløff, U. (2005). Physiology of soccer. Sports medicine, 35(6),501-536.
26. Tomlin, D., & Wenger, H. (2002). The relationships between aerobic fitness, power maintenance and oxygen consumption during intense intermittent exercise. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, (3),194-203.