Askarian, F, study about the economic impact of sports industry in Iran: 1998 &2001, sport management thesis, Tehran University, (2004),
Bharati, D.R, Pal, Ranabir, Rekha, R, Yamuna, T.V. Evaluation of the burden of type 2 diabetes mellitus in population of Pondicherry, South India. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome, Clinical Research & Review, 2011; 5: 12-16.
Oliveira, C., Simoes, M., Carvalho, J., Ribeiro, J. combined exercise for people with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A systematic review. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, 2012; 8: 187- 198.
Narayan, V., Gregg, E., Fagot-Campagna, A., Engelgau, M., Vinicor, F. Diabetes— A common, growing, serious, costly, and potentially preventable public health problem. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, 2000; 50 (2): 77–84.
Giorda C.B, Picariello R, Nada E, Tartaglino B, Marafetti L, Costa G, Petrelli A. Comparison of direct costs of type 2 diabetes care: Different care models with different outcomes. Nutrition, Metabolism& Cardiovascular Diseases, 2014; 24: 717-724.
Abu-Rmeileh N.M.E, Ghandour R., Mataria A, Awawda S, jabar S, O'Flaherty M. Time to act on diabetes mellitus prevention in the West Bank, opt: Current and future direct cost of diabetes and its complications.Obesity Medicine, S2451-8476(17), 34:5-9. 2017.
Nu˜no-Solins R, Alonso-Moran E, Arteagoitia Axpe J, Ezkurra Loiola P, Orueta J, Gaztambide S. Healthcare costs of people with type 2 diabetes mellitus in the Basque Country(Spain). Endocrinol Nutricion, 2016; 63(4): 3.
Dall T, ZhangJ Y, William C, Wenya Q, Fogli Y&J. The Economic Burd Vaivadaite en of Diabetes. Health Affairs, 2010; 29(2): 297-303.
Fowles, J., Shields, Ch., d’Entremont BKinH, Lisette., McQuaid, S., Barron BKinH, B., Dunbar, P. Implementation of Resources to Support Patient Physical Activity through Diabetes Centres in Nova Scotia: The Effectiveness of Enhanced Support for Exercise Participation. Canadian Journal of Diabete, 2014; 423-431.
Hordern M, Dunstan D, Prins J, Baker M, Fiatarone Singh M, Coombes J. Exercise prescription for patients with type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes: A position statement from Exercise and Sport Science Australia. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 2012; 15: 25–31.
Tan, Siok Swan, Teirlinck, Carolien H, Dekker, Joost, Goossens, Lucas MA, Bohnen, Arthur M, Verhaar, Jan AN, van Es, Pauline, Koes, Bart W, Bierma-Zeinstra, Sita MA, Luijsterburg, Pim AJ, Koopmanschap, Marc A. Cost-utility of exercise therapy in patients with hip osteoarthritis in primary care. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 2015; 10: 11-10.
Pinton D, Robertson M.C, Abbott J.H, Hansen p, Campbell A.J. Manual therap oth, in addition to usual care, for osteoarthritis of the hip or knee. 2: economic evaluation alongside a randomized controlled trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage; 2013; 21: 1504-1513.
Munro J, Brazier J, Davey R, Nicholl J. Physical activity for the over-65s: could it be a cost-effective exercise for the NHS? Journal of Public
2. Esteghamati, A., Hasabi, M., Halabchi, F. Administration of exercise in patients with type 2 diabetes, Iranian diabetes and lipids, 1998; 7(3). Pp: 251-261
3. Karima, S., Javadi, M., Jafarzade, F. Economic burden and health costs caused by chronic diseases in Iran and the world, Healthcare Label. 8(7).2011.
5. Ahmadkia Daliri, A., Najafi, B. Obesity in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Overview of Health Evidence. Hakim Research Journal.2011; 4(4).Pp: 233-241.
6. Amini,M., Khadivi, R., Haghighi, R. Evaluating the Economic Costs of Diabetes Mellitus in Type 2 Diabetes covered by Isfahan Endocrinology and Metabolism Research Center in 1998, Endocrine and metabolism of Iran, 2002; 4(3). Pp: 97-104.
8. Ezzatabadi, M.R., Rahmanian, M., Jamali, E., Dehghani Tafti, A., Mahbubi, M., Jalali, A. Determine the direct and non-therapeutic costs of diabetic patients. Referring to Yazd Diabetes Research Center in 2012, Quarterly Journal of Clinical Care, 2012; 1(2). Pp: 34-43.
10. Alavinia,M., Ghotbi, M., Mahdavi Hazave, A., Kermanchi, J., Nasli Esfahani, A., Yarahmadi, Sh. Type 2 diabetes prevention and control program is implemented in urban areas. Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Department of Health, Non-communicable Disease Control Center, Endocrinology and Metabolic Department, Treatment Dept. 2012; Pp: 3-4.
15. Sadeghi Mazidi, A., Kharazmi, E., Javanbakht, M., Heidari, Alireza., Bayati, M. An analysis of the economic costs of diabetes in type 2 diabetic patients, Quarterly Journal of Payesh.2012; 11 (4). Pp: 443-449.
16. Kalashi, M., Yamini Firooz, M. The role of sport in improving health and economic growth and development (case study: Canada). The first National Conference on Exploring the Strategies of Supreme Leader's Proceedings in the Field of Public Sports and Physical Activity, 2012; Pp:45-52.
17. Askarian, F., Jafari, A. Comparison of Sports Expenditures of the Iranian Household from 2001 to 2006. Research in Sport Sciences, 2009; 25. Pp: 95-104.
18. Hatami, L. Prevention and treatment of diabetes with exercise, Diabetes message, 2012; 57-58. Pp: 34-35.
21. Fayazi, Z. Physical activity and diabetes control. Sports joy, 2008; 5(10). Pp: 50-51.
22. Javadipour, M., Saminia, M. Public sport in Iran and formulating vision, strategy and future plans. Applied research in sport management, 2012; 4. P: 22.
23. Kamali, S., Rahnama, N. The effect of therapeutic motion on costs in patients with back pain. First National Conference on Sport Marketing, 2015; P: 32.
Health Medicine, 1997; 19 (4): 397-402.
27. Khojaste Chatroodi, A. The effect of sport activities on quality of life and treatment costs in patients with high blood pressure. The First National Conference on New Achievements in Sport Development, Islamic Azad University of Kerman, 2011; 12.