عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this research was to evaluate the relationship between service quality, satisfaction and citizenship behavior in spectators of volleyball super league and national championship course of Gonbad. The statistical population was all over 18 years old spectators who watching major sports in Gonbad sport facilities. Statistical samples based on the Morgan table were 384 Spectators. Data collection was done from a stratified random sampling method.The data was collect, from three questionnaires, Ko and Kwon (2006) quality service questionnaire, Cronin (2000) satisfaction questionnaire and Groth (2005) citizenship behavior questionnaire that their validities was approved from 10 sport management Experts. Their reliabilities were test by using Cronbach’s alpha coefficient and they were respectively 0.74, 0.73, and 0.79 for service quality, satisfaction and citizenship behavior questionnaires. Data analysis was done by analytical and descriptive statistical (Pearson correlation coefficient and regression).The results showed that there was a significant positive relationship between the service quality of dimensions, satisfaction and citizenship behavior (p<0.05). Also, program quality (with 0.61 and 0.56 beta coefficient) was a stronger predictor for satisfaction and citizenship behavior than interaction quality (0.44, 0.31), Environment quality (0.57, 0.29) and outcome quality (0.13, 0.07). The results of this study, service quality perceived by the spectators, causing for spectators satisfaction to be Creation citizenship behavior components, which eventually will lead to a reduction in personnel costs for club managers.
13. Anderson, E. W., C. Fornell, et al. (1994). "Customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability: findings from Sweden." The Journal of Marketing: 53-66.
14. Anderson, E. W. and M. W. Sullivan (1993). "The antecedents and consequences of customer satisfaction for firms." Marketing science: 125-143.
15. Bateman, T. S. and D. W. Organ (1983). "Job satisfaction and the good soldier: The relationship between affect and employee" citizenship"." Academy of management Journal: 587-595.
16. Bienstock, C. C. and C. W. Demoranvillez (2006). "Using Manager Reports of Employee Behavior to Investigate the Relationship Between Organizational Citizenship Behaviors and Customers' Perceptions of Service Quality." Services Marketing Quarterly 28(1): 103-118.
18. Chen, C. M., H. T. Lee, et al. (2011). "Tourist behavioural intentions in relation to service quality and customer satisfaction in Kinmen National Park, Taiwan." International Journal of Tourism Research 13(5): 416-432.
19. Choi, J. P. (2001). The influence of service quality on customer satisfaction and repurchase intentions at fitness clubs in South Korea, University of New Mexico.123-186.
20. Chung, T. W. (2007). The moderating effects of involvement on the relationships among perceived service quality, customer satisfaction, and customer citizenship behavior, THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY.234-345.
21. Cronin, J. J., M. K. Brady, et al. (2000). "Assessing the effects of quality, value, and customer satisfaction on consumer behavioral intentions in service environments." Journal of retailing 76(2): 193-218.
22. Greenwell, T. C., J. S. Fink, et al. (2002). "Assessing the influence of the physical sports facility on customer satisfaction within the context of the service experience." Sport Management Review 5(2): 129-148.
23. Groth, M. (2005). "Customers as good soldiers: Examining citizenship behaviors in internet service deliveries." Journal of Management 31(1): 7-27.
24. Hall, J., B. O'Mahony, et al. (2010). "An empirical model of attendance factors at major sporting events." International journal of hospitality management 29(2): 328-334.
25. Holbrook, M. B. (1986). "Aims, concepts, and methods for the representation of individual differences in esthetic responses to design features." Journal of Consumer Research: 337-347.
26. Lacobucci, D. and A. Ostrom (1993). "Gender differences in the impact of core and relational aspects of services on the evaluation of service encounters." Journal of Consumer Psychology 2(3): 257-286.
27. Katz, D. (1964). "The motivational basis of organizational behavior." Behavioral Science 9(2): 131-146.
28. Kim, S. (2006). "Public service motivation and organizational citizenship behavior in Korea." International journal of manpower 27(8): 722-740.
29. Ko, Y. and D. Pastore (2005). "A hierarchical model of service quality for the recreational sport industry." Sport Marketing Quarterly 14(2): 84-97.
30. Ko, Y. J. and D. L. Pastore (2004). "Current issues and conceptualizations of service quality in the recreation sport industry." Sport Marketing Quarterly 13(3): 158-166.
31. Korkmaz, T. and E. Arpaci (2009). "Relationship of organizational citizenship behavior with emotional intelligence." Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 1(1): 2432-2435.
32. Kwon, H. and Y. Ko (2006). "Validation of single item measure of Scale of service quality for recreational sport (SSQRS)." International Journal of Sport Management 7(1): 112.
33. Lee, J. H., H. D. Kim, et al. (2011). "The influence of service quality on satisfaction and intention: A gender segmentation strategy." Sport Management Review 14(1): 54-63.
34. Lovelock, C. and L. Wright (1999). "Principles of service marketing and management." Upper Saddle River: 17.
35. Moutinho, L. and A. Smith (2000). "Modelling bank customer satisfaction through mediation of attitudes towards human and automated banking." International Journal of Bank Marketing 18(3): 124-134.
36. Organ, D. W. and K. Ryan (1995). "A META‐ANALTTIC REVIEW OF ATTITUDINAL AND DISPOSITIONAL PREDICTORS OF ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR." Personnel psychology 48(4): 775-802.
37. Robinson, L. (2006). "Customer expectations of sport organisations." European Sport Management Quarterly 6(1): 67-84.
38. Robledo, M. A. (2001). "Measuring and managing service quality: integrating customer expectations." Managing Service Quality 11(1): 22-31.
39. Spreng, R. A., L. H. Shi, et al. (2009). "Service quality and satisfaction in business-to-business services." Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing 24(8): 537-548.
40. Tabachnick, B. G., L. S. Fidell, et al. (2001). "Using multivariate statistics." Managing Service Quality 11(6): 400-410.
41. Theodorakis, N., C. Kambitsis, et al. (2001). "Relationship between measures of service quality and satisfaction of spectators in professional sports." Managing Service Quality 11(6): 431-438.
42. Theodorakis, N. D. and K. Alexandris (2008). "Can service quality predict spectators' behavioral intentions in professional soccer?" Managing Leisure 13(3-4): 162-178.
43. Warren, C. J. (2012). Understanding the impact of core product quality on customer satisfaction, team identification, and service quality, UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA. abstarct.
44. Yusof, A. and L. See (2008). "Spectator perceptions of physical facility and team quality: A study of a Malaysian super league soccer match." Research Journal of Internatıonal Studıes, 8 (2): 132-140.