- Pawłucki A. Olympic education as an intergenerational relation of the third degree. Physical Culture and Sport. Studies and Research. 2009 Dec 1;46(1):99-108
- Ghafouri F, Mirzai B, Henry H and Hanover A. [The impact of Olympic education on the attitudes of university students across the country (in Persian)]. The Quarterly Olympics, Sixteenth.2008; 41: 71-77.
- Hai, R. Olympic Education Program in China and its post-Olympic implementation. 49th international session for young participants , 2009.
- Corral CD, Pérez-Turpin JA, Vidal AM, Padorno CM, Patiño M, Martínez J, Molina AG. PRINCIPLES OF THE OLYMPIC MOVEMENT. Journal of Human Sport & Exercise. 2010 Jan 1; 5(1).
- Sajjadi, N. [Meet the Olympic Movement (in Persian)]. Tehran: Publication of the National Olympic Committee, 2006.
- International Olympic Committee (IOC). Olympic Charter. Lausanne: IOC, 2011.
- Wang Y, Masumoto N. Olympic education at model schools for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. International Journal of Sport and Health Science. 2009 Dec 30;7:31-41.
- Hassandra M, Goudas M, Hatzigeorgiadis A, Theodorakis Y. A fair play intervention program in school Olympic education. European Journal of Psychology of Education. 2007 Jun 1;22(2):99.
- Majauskienė D, Šukys S, Lisinskienė A. Spread of knowledge on olympism in school applying the integrated programme of olympic education. LKKA. 2011:42.
10.Constantinides, A. Olympic Education in Greek school. 14th international seminar Olympic study for postgraduate student , 2006.
11.Schnitzer M, Peters M, Scheiber S, Pocecco E. Perception of the culture and education programme of the Youth Olympic Games by the participating athletes: A case study for Innsbruck 2012. The International Journal of the History of Sport. 2014 Jun 13;31(9):1178-93.
12.Parry J. Sport and Olympism: Universals and multiculturalism. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport. 2006 Oct 1;33(2):188-204.
13.Grammatikopoulos V, Papacharisis V, Koustelios A, Tsigilis N, Theodorakis Y. Evaluation of the training program for Greek Olympic education. International journal of educational management. 2004 Jan 1;18(1):66-73.
14.Gessman, R. Olympic education, fair play and their practice in schools. The Official Publication of the European Fair Play Movement Academic Supplement, 2010; 8: 2.
15.Chatziefstathiou D. Olympic education and beyond: Olympism and value legacies from the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Educational Review. 2012 Aug 1;64(3):385-400.
16.Lenskyj HJ. Olympic education and Olympism: Still colonizing children’s minds. Educational Review. 2012 Aug 1;64(3):265-74.
17.Naul R. Olympic pedagogy as a theory of development of ethical and humanistic values in education. Sporto mokslas. 2008;3(53):9-15.
18.Barker D, Barker-Ruchti N, Rynne SB, Lee J. Olympism as education: Analysing the learning experiences of elite athletes. Educational Review. 2012 Aug 1;64(3):369-84.
19.Pringle R. Debunking Olympic sized myths: government investment in Olympism in the context of terror and the risk society. Educational Review. 2012 Aug 1;64(3):303-16.
20.Hamidi, M; Khosrowmanish, R. [Designing an Olympic Model in Schools. Abstract of the second international Olympiad and Paralympic Olympiad (in Persian)]. Tehran: National Olympic Committee Publications, 2007.
21.Binder, D. Be a champion in life: An international teacher’s resource manual. Athens: Foundation for Olympic and Sport Education, 2000.
22.Binder, D. Teaching values: An Olympic education toolkit. Lausanne: International Olympic Committee. 2007.
23.Binder DL. Olympic values education: evolution of pedagogy. Educational Review. 2012 Aug 1;64(3):275-302.
24.Georgiadis K. The implementation of Olympic Education Programs at world level. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2010 Jan 1;2(5):6711-8.
25.Guang, P. D. Olympic Education in China. Journal o f Capital Institute of Phy sical Education. 2008; 20(3): 2-8.
26.Knijnik J, Tavares O. Educating Copacabana: a critical analysis of the “Second Half”, an Olympic education program of Rio 2016. Educational Review. 2012 Aug 1;64(3):353-68.
27.Monnin E. The Olympic Movement’s strategy for the integration of the concept of Olympic education into the education system: the French example. Educational review. 2012 Aug 1;64(3):333-51.
28.Pitney WA, Parker J. Qualitative research in physical activity and the health professions. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics; 2009.
29.Strauss, A and Corbin, J. Principles and methodology of qualitative research, basic theory and practices. Translat by Mohammadi B, Tehran: Research Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies, 2006.
30.Alwani, M; Adel Azar D H. [Methodology of Qualitative Research in Management: A Comprehensive Approach (in persian)]. Tehran: Eshraghi Publishing House, 2011.