- Girard, o., p. Sciberras, m. Habrard, r. Chevalier, p. Hot, and g. P. Millet. Game analysis and energy requirements of elite squash. journal of strength and conditioning research. 2007 ; 21(3): 909–914.
- Siddhartha S. Angadi, Farouk Mookadam, Chong D. Lee, Wesley J. Tucker, Mark J. Haykowsky, and Glenn A. Gaesser,High-intensity interval training vs. moderate-intensity continuous exercise training in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a pilot study.J Appl Physiol.2015;119: 753–758 .
- Gray S.R,Clifford M,Lancaster R,Leggate M,Davis M, Nimmo M.,A. The response of circulating levels of the interleukin -6/interleukin -6 receptor compex to exercise in young men.Cytokin. 2009 ;47:93-102.
- Ouchi N, Kihara S, Funahashi T, Nakamura T, Nishida M, Kumada M. Reciprocal association of C-Reactive protein with adiponectin in blood stream and adipose tissue. Circulation. 2003;107:671-4.
- Bente K. Pedersen and Chrstian P. Fischer.Benefic health effects of exercise-the role of IL-6 as a myokin. Trends in Pharmacological Sciences. 2007; 28(4):152-6.
- Arsenault BJ, Earnest CP, Després JP, Blair SN, Church TS. Coffee consumption and CRP levels in postmenopausal overweight/obese women: importance of hormone replacement therapy use. European journal of clinical nutrition.2009; 5(63): 1419-24.
- Bayat M, Gharakhanlou R, Agha-Alinejad H, Farzad B. The Effect of 4 Weeks of High-intensity Interval Training on selected Physiological and Metabolic Indices in Active Men. J Appl Sport Physiol. 2010;6(11): 124-107. (in Persian)
- Billaut F, Bishop D. Muscle fatigue in males and females during multiple-sprint exercise. Sports Med. 2009;39(4):257-78.
- Hamzezadeh Boroujeni E, Nazar Ali P, Naghibi S. The effect of four weeks of intensive interval training (HIT) on some indicators of aerobic and anaerobic women's national basketball team. J Sports Biol Sci. 2014;5(4):48-35. (in Persian)
10.Masuda K, Tanabe K, Kunn S. Exercise and reactive oxygen species in elderly exercise as prevention of oxidative stress. J Sport Health Sci.2006 ;4: 348-59.
11.Radak Z. Free radicals in exercise and aging. Hu Kinetics.2000 ; 5:1-29.
12.Ghahremani Moghadam, Mehdi, Hejazi, Saturn."The Effect of 8-Week Aerobic Exercise on Reactive C Levels, Urea and Ruby Rub in Total Inactive Elderly Women." The Horizons of Knowledge Horticulture.2013; 21 (2): 86-89.
13.Afzalpour ME, Saghebjoo M, Zarban A, Jani M. Comparison of the effects of an acute resistance and aerobic exercise session on the antioxidant defense system and lipid peroxidation of healthy young me.Journal of Sport in Biomotor Sciences.2013 ; 6(2):126-134.
14.Oudzadeh, Hoda, Behpoor, Nasser. "The Effects of a Severe Short-Term Interval Training Course (HIT) on the Aerobic and Anaerobic Power of Girl Runners". Research Papers in the Life Sciences.2015; 4 (15): 89-97.
15.Lavanant AJ, Cruz JRA, Blanco FP, Romero CM, Rosell DR, García JCF. Effects of land vs. aquatic plyometric training on vertical jump. Revista Internacional de Medicina y Ciencias de la Actividad Fisica y del Deporte.2014; 39(1):24-31.
16.Ayyoubi Fatemeh.The Effect of Highly Intensity Continuous Exercises in Highly-Highly-Induced Water (HIT) on Serum Irisin Levels, Master's Thesis, Al-Zahra University.2016. (in Persian)
17. Shaffer. Joseph D.The effect of a sixweek land-based and aquatic-based plyometric training program on power, peak torque, agility, and muscle soreness. School of Physical Education Morgantown, West Virginia. 2007
18.Mirzai, Bahman.Rahmani Nia, Farhad.Rashid Lamir, Amir.Ghormani Moghaddam, Mehdi. Comparison of the effect of a session of resistance activity on total antioxidant capacity, bilirubin and blood urea among elderly men of athletes and non- athletes. Biochemical and Sports Activity.2013; 3 (2) :129-139. (in Persian)
19.Shojaei vEA, Farajov A, Jafari A. Effect of moderate aerobic cycling on some systemic inflammatory markers in healthy active collegiate men. Int J Gen Med 2011; 4: 79-84. (in Persian)
20.Jurimae j , Purge P, Jurimae T Adiponectin is altered after maximal exercise in highly trained male rowers Accepted: Published online. Eur J Appl Physiol 2005; 93(4): 502- 505.
21.Tartibian Bakhtyar. Response of interleukin 6, necrosis factor alpha and cortisol to intensive exercise in athlete’s women. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences.2015; 22(133):1-7. (in Persian)
22.Calle MC, Luz Fernandez M. Effects of resistance training on the inflammatory response. Nutr Res Pract. Aug. 2010;4(4): 259–269.
23.Reihmane D, Hansen AV, Gram M, Kuhlman AB, Nørregaard J, Nørregaard J, et al. Immobilization increases interleukin-6, but not tumour necrosis factor-α, release from the leg during exercise in humans. J Exp Physiol. 2013;98(3):778-83.
24.Agha Alinejad H , Molanouri Shamsi M. Exercise Induced Release of Cytokines From Skeletal Muscle: Emphasis on IL-6, Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2010;12 (2):181-190 (in Persian)
25.Wiewelhove T, Fernandez-Fernandez J, Raeder C, Kappenstein J, Meyer T, Kellmann M, Pfeiffer M, Ferrauti A. Acute responses and muscle damage in different high-intensity interval running protocols. J Sports Med Phy Fitness. 2016; 56(5):606-15.
26.Gaini Abbasali. Effect of a session of acute exercise on plasma levels of acute phase-reactive tumor protein, alpha-necrosis factor and 6-interleukin in obese and immature obese boys, Journal of the University of Medical Sciences and Health Services.2011; 21 (83):74-78. (in Persian)
27.Woo KS, Chook P, Yu ChW, Sung RYT, Qiao M, Leung SSF, et al. Effects of Diet and Exercise on Obesity-Related Vascular Dysfunction in Children. Circulation. 2004; 109(6): 1981-1986.
28.Brasil AR, Norton RC,Rosseti MB, Leao E, Mendes RP.C-reactive protein as an indicator of low intensity inflammation in children and adolescents with and without obesity. J Pediatr. 2007; 83: 477-480.
29.Sheykholeslami d. The Effect of Acute Consumption of HMB and Creatine Supplement on Oxidative and Antioxidant Indices After Resistance Exercise in Trained Men. Journal of Physiology of Exercise and Physical Activity. 2017; 10 (1), 71-78. (in Persian)
30.Leaf DA, Kleinman MT, Hamilton M, and Deitrick RW.The exercise induced oxidative stress paradox: the effects of physical exercise training. Am J Med Sci.2005; 317: 295-300.
31.Huang LL, Huang CT, Chen ML, Mao IF.Effects of profuse sweating induced by exercise on urinary uric acid excretion in a hot environment. Chin J Physiol.2010;53(4):254-61.
32.Hazar S, Korkmaz S, Bayil S, Gurkan AC.The effect of graded maximal aerobic exercise on some metabolic hormones, muscle damage and some metabolic end products in sportsmen. Sci Res Essays.2011;6(6):1337-43.