1. Liu H-L, Lo V-h. An integrated model of workload, autonomy, burnout, job satisfaction, and turnover intention among Taiwanese reporters. Asian Journal of Communication. 2018;28(2):153-69.
2. Reinardy S. Newspaper journalism in crisis: Burnout on the rise, eroding young journalists’ career commitment. Journalism. 2011;12(1):33-50.
3. Reindary S. Survey measures burnout in newspaper sports editors. Newspaper Research Journal. 2008;29(2):40-54.
4. Maslach C, Jackson S, Leiter M. Maslach Burnout InventoryManual, 3rd edn. Mountain View, CA: CPP. Inc; 1996.
5. Forbes. The Most Stressful jobs in 2017.
6. Gloede B. Stress has a significant presence in newsrooms. Editor and Publisher (November 12, 1983). 1983;12:13.
7. Peterson U, Demerouti E, Bergström G, Samuelsson M, Åsberg M, Nygren Å. Burnout and physical and mental health among Swedish healthcare workers. Journal of advanced nursing. 2008;62(1):84-95.
8. Laschinger HKS, Fida R. A time-lagged analysis of the effect of authentic leadership on workplace bullying, burnout, and occupational turnover intentions. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. 2014;23(5):739-53.
9. Leiter MP, Bakker AB, Maslach C. Burnout at work: A psychological perspective: Psychology Press; 2014.
10. MacDonald JB, Saliba AJ, Hodgins G, Ovington LA. Burnout in Journalists: A systematic literature review. Burnout Research. 2016;3(2):34-44.
11. Demerouti E, Bakker AB, Nachreiner F, Schaufeli WB. The job demands-resources model of burnout. Journal of Applied psychology. 2001;86(3):499.
12. Day A, Leiter MP. The good and the bad of working relationships. Burnout at work A psychological perspective Psychological Press, London. 2014:56-79.
13. Wang WC. The wage level of Taiwanese journalists under the transformation of technology: The status quo and possible solutions from a critical political economy perspective. Chinese Journal of Communication Research. 2013;23:73-123.
14. van Veldhoven M. Quantitative job demands. An introduction to contemporary work psychology. 2014:117-43.
15. Jyrkiäinen J, Heinonen A. Finnish journalists: The quest for quality amidst new pressures. Routledge New York; 2012. p. 171-86.
16. Jung J, Kim Y. Causes of newspaper firm employee burnout in Korea and its impact on organizational commitment andturnover intention. The International Journal of Human Resource Management. 2012;23(17):3636-51.
17. Cook BB, Banks SR. Predictors of job burnout in reporters and copy editors. Journalism Quarterly. 1993;70(1):108-17.
18. Reinardy S. It's gametime: The Maslach Burnout Inventory measures burnout of sports journalists. Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly. 2006;83(2):397-412.
19. Mirzakhanian A. Investigating factors affecting job satisfaction of journalists as a citizen's right to study: the newspaper Tehran Social Incident and Social Affairs Section. The first national media conference, communication and citizen education. 2015:1-14 (in persian).
20. Reinardy S. Depleted resources causing burnout for layoff survivors. Newspaper Research Journal. 2013;34(3):6-21.
21. Asgari H, khalkhali H, Mohebbi I. Analytical study of the relationship between workload and burnout dimensions in nurses of intensive care units. ournal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2016;14(1):30-8 (in persian).
22. Bashlideh K, Darvishi M, Karayi A. Investigating the role of mediator of work-family conflict in the relationship between conflict between employees and workplace with burnout in female nurses in Ahvaz teaching hospitals. Family counseling and psychotherapy. 2013;1:16-26 (in persian).
23. Moradi M, Godarzi M, Sarreshtedari M, Jaberi A. The relationship between job satisfaction and sports journalists. research in sport management. 2013;3(1):20-36 (in persian).
24. Schaufeli WB, Bakker AB. Job demands, job resources, and their relationship with burnout and engagement: A multi‐sample study. Journal of organizational Behavior. 2004;25(3):293-315.
25. Smith LK, Tanner AH, Duhe SF. Convergence concerns in local television: Conflicting views from the newsroom. Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media. 2007;51(4):555-74.
26. García Avilés JA, Meier K, Kaltenbrunner A, Carvajal M, Kraus D. Newsroom integration in Austria, Spain and Germany: Models of media convergence. Journalism Practice. 2009;3(3):285-303.
27. Schaufeli W, Dierendonck D. van (2000). UBOS Utrechtse Burnout Schaal: Handleiding [Utrecht Burnout Scale: Manual.
28. Gonzalez E. There's no crying in sports journalism: a qualitative study on reporter burnout. University of Missouri--Columbia; 2015.
29. McGuire J, Murray R. New work demands create inequity for sports journalists. Newspaper Research Journal. 2016;37(1):58-69.