1. M S. The Effects of Shoulder- Girdle Muscles Fatigue on Ground Reaction Force, Elbow and Shoulder Joint Angle, and Accuracy of the Athletic Performance in Handball Penalty Throws. J Sport Biomech 2017;3.
2. M TP. Physiological considerations and scientific approach to the metabolic aspects of exercise. Master's thesis. Ferdowsi university. 2002.
3. Mehrabani J KO. The effect of acute Glutamine supplementation on inflammation caused by intense physical exercise in young male athletes Metabolism and Exercise A bioannual journal. 2016-2017;6.
4. Afshan S DRV. Comparing the effect of two resistance training with and without supplement ginger on inflammatory markers The Quarterly journal of School of Medicine, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science.2016, 113, 3-24
5. Syu G-D, Chen H-I, Jen CJJM, sports si, exercise. Differential effects of acute and chronic exercise on human neutrophil functions. 2012;44(6):1021-7.
6. MJ P. Impact of a 2-month aerobic exercise on CRP of overweight female Students. Feyz Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;17:380-6.
7. Emami Ali (2020) The Impact of Pre-Cooling and CoQ10 Supplementation on Mediators of Inflammatory Cytokines in Elite Swimmers, Nutrition and Cancer, 72:1
8. Kazemi A BM. Comparison of the effect of endurance, proportional and parallel exercise on plasma concentration of IL-10 and cortisol Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2013;2:1-22.
9. Mehrabani J KO. The effect of acute Glutamine supplementation on inflammation caused by intense. Metabolism and Exerci A bioannual journal. 2017;6:2.
10. Abdizadeh L JA, Armanfar M. Effects of short-term coenzyme Q10 supplementation on markers of oxidative stress and inflammation after downhill running in male mountaineers. (in Persian)]. 2015 ;30(6):328-34. Science & Sports. 2015;30:328-48.
11. Salehzade K AE, Saberi Y. Investigating the Effect of Q10 Supplementation and Recovery in Water on Serum Levels of IL1B and IL6 Following Eccentric Exercises in Active Girls. Complementary Medicine Journal;. 2018;2:27.
12. Moazen M MZ, Dabbaghmanesh MH , Ahmadi A. Effect of CoQ10 supplementation on blood pressure, inflammation, and lipid profile in type 2 diabetics Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2013;8:3.
13. Mohseni E GA. The effect of 6 weeks coenzyme Q10supplementation on aerobic endurance peak power minimum power average power and fatigue index in football players. Food technolog and nutrition. 2014;11:33-44.
14. Rosenfeldt F, Hilton D, Pepe S, Krum HJB. Systematic review of effect of coenzyme Q10 in physical exercise, hypertension and heart failure. 2003;18(1‐4):91-100.
15. Najmeh M. the effects of 8 weeks of flat resistance training cimbind with gynazh exercise on some performance tactors in elite handball players.[Masters]. supervisor: farzaneh taghianislamic azad university khorasgan. 2014
16. Tse MA, McManus AM, Masters RSJTJoS, Research C. Development and validation of a core endurance intervention program: implications for performance in college-age rowers. 2005;19(3):547-52
17. Mahnaz S. Comparative evaluation levels of serum B-Endorphin and cortisol swimmers and runners young men. supervisor: mehdi kargarfardislamic azad university khorasgan. 2011.
18. Mahnaz S. Comparative evaluation levels of serum B-Endorphin and cortisol swimmers and runners young men. islamic azad university khorasgan. 2011;1:1.
20 . Salehzade K AE, Saberi Y. Investigating the Effect of Q10 Supplementation and Recovery in Water on Serum Levels of IL1B and IL6 Following Eccentric Exercises in Active Girls. Complementary Medicine Journal. 2018;2:27.
21. Sangsefidi ZS, Yaghoubi F, Hajiahmadi S, Hosseinzadeh M. The effect of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on oxidative stress: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials. Food Sci Nutr. 2020 Mar 19;8(4):1766-1776. doi: 10.1002/fsn3.1492. PMID: 32328242; PMCID: PMC7174219.
22. Baranchi M KA, Aghaalinejad H, Esfahani M, Dabaghzadeh R.. [Different Responses of Interleukin-10 and Cortisol to Three Types of Sport Activity. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23:2.
23. Balducci S, Zanuso S, Nicolucci A, Fernando F, Cavallo S, Cardelli P, et al. Anti-inflammatory effect of exercise training in subjects with type 2 diabetes and the metabolic syndrome is dependent on exercise modalities and independent of weight loss. 2010;20(8):608-17.
24. Mohammadi HR TF, Khoshnam MS, Rafatifar M, Sabagh M. The effect of acute physical exercise on serum IL-6 and CRP levels in healthy non-athlete adolescents. Journal of jahrom University of medical Sciences. 2011;2.
25.Amini E, Sahami M, Hovanloo F, NourshahI M. The impact of short-term supplementation of L- carnitine and coenzyme Q10 on the performance of aerobic and anaerobic disabled men. Pajoohandeh. 2012; 17(1): 8-17.
26.Raphael DJ,Hamadeh MJ,Tarnopolsky MA. Antioxidant supplementationattenuates the exerciseinduced increase in plasma CK, but not CRP, during moderatw intensity endurance exercise in men. FASEB,2007; 21:765-17
27. Mosaferi-Ziaaedini M, Ebrahin KH, Amani D, Arabnarmi Z. Effect of Supplementary Consumption of Coenzyme Q10 on TNF-α Serum Levels during Maximal Training. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci. 2012; 12(3): 303311.
28.Kadoglou, N.P.E.; Iliadis, F.; Angelopoulou, N.; Perrea, D.; Ampatzidis,G.; Liapis, C.D, et al. The anti-inflammatory effects of exercise training in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil Off J Eur Soc Cardiol Work Groups Epidemiol Prev Card Rehabil Exerc Physiol. 2007 Dec; 14(6): 837–43