1. Naderian Jahromi M. Fighting in sports. First Eediton. Tehran: Nisima publication; 2011:10-36. (In Persian)
2. De San Say J, Rosenberg D. Ethics in Sport Management. Translation Seyyed Mohammad Hossein Razavi and Mohsen Bolourian. Tehran: Physical Education Organization Publications. 2005.
3. Hassanpour J, Dehgar M. Ethicalism from the point of view of critical theory. Quarterly journal of political and international research of Islamic Azad University Shahreza Branch. 2009; 2: 107-138. (In Persian)
4. Habermas J. Justification and Applicaton: remarks on Discourse ethics. Translation Ciaran Cronin. MA: The MIT Press. 1993.
5. Ritzer G. Theory of Sociology in Contemporary. Translation Mohsen Solati. Tehran: Scientific Publications. 1995.
6. Kriyab Y. Classical Social Theory: An Introduction to Marx, Weber, Durkheim, Simmel. Translation Shahnaz Messipurist. Tehran: Publishing Awareness. 2012.
7. Habermas J. Communicative Theory of Action, Perfectionism. Tehran: the newspaper Iran. Publishing House. 2005.
8. Stones R. Major thinkers of sociology. Translation Mehrdad Mirdamadi. Tehran: Center publication.2000.
9. Bashirieh H. The History of Political Thoughts in the Twentieth Century; Marxist Ideas. First Eediton. Tehran: Ney publication. 1997: 222-223. (In Persian)
10. Farmer P, Arnaudon S. Australian sport policy .National sport policies: An international handbook. Westport: Greenwood Press. 1996:1-22.
11. Ehsani M, Amiri M, Gharakhani H. Designing and compiling a comprehensive system of professional sports in the country. Physical Education Research Institute. 2014. (In Persian)
12. Farhadi Y. Ethics and Sport. The First Congress of Sports Psychology, National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 1998. (In Persian)
13. Beller J, Stoll S. A praxeological assessment of the need for reform in United states inter collegiate sport through moral education. Unpublished manuscript. 1995.
14. Talebian-Nia H, Mozaffari A, Mortazaei B. A Study of the Status of Development of Ethical Behavior in the Championship Sports of the Country and Presentation of the Strategy. Journal of Motion. 2008; 4(37):39-60. (In Persian)
15. Murray TH. Preserving Sporting Values and Ethics: The relationship between anti-doping and sport values and ethics United national educational, scientific and cultural organization. 2010.
16. World Anti-Doping Agency. World Anti-Doping Code. Montreal: World Anti-Doping Agency.2003.
17. U.S. Anti-Doping Agency. What Sport Means in America: A Study of Sport’s Role in Society. Discovery education. 2011.
18. La Taille Yd. Moral e ética: dimensões intelectuais e afetivas. Porto Alegre: Artmed. Poirier, J., Valladon, S. C., & Raybaut, P. Histórias de vida. Teoria e prática. Oeiras: Celta. 1999.
19. Binder DL. Teaching Olympism in schools: Olympic Education as a focus on values education: university lectures on the Olympics. Paper presented at the Internacional Chair in Olympism (IOC-UAB) Barcelona. 2005.
20. Majauskiene D, sukys S, Lisinskiene A. Spread of knowledge on Olympism in school applying the integrated program of Olympic education. SPORTAS. 2011; 80:42-48.
21. Parry J. Sport and Olympism: Universals and Multiculturalism. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport. 2006; 33:188-204.
22. Gessman R. Olympic education, fair play and their practice in schools. The Official Publication of the European Fair Play Movement Academic Supplement. 2010; 8(2):23-29.
23. McNamee M. Olympism, eurocentricity, and transcultural virtues. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport. 2006; 33: 174–187.
24. Bruno AR. Ethics in Sport - Guidelines for Teacher. Luso-Illyrian Institute for Human Development (ILIDH).2015.
25. Khabiri M, Rahmaninia F, Pouria A. The Survey of Physical Education Experts Familiarity with the Historical and Social Aspects of the Olympic Games. Olympics Quarterly. 2001; 19: 3-14. (In Persian)
26. Ghafouri F, Mirzai B, Honary H, Hanover A. The Impact of Olympic Education on Student Attitudes across Universities. The Quarterly Olympics Sixteenth. 2008; 41: 71-77. (In Persian)
27. Safana M. The Effect of Teaching Principles and Philosophy of Physical Education on Students Philosophical Subjectivity. Quarterly Journal of Educational Neutrality. 2011; 7(21): 44-55.
28. Safari HR, Sajjadi SN, Hadavi F, Allah A. Formation of Olympic Model in Iran. Ph.D. University of Kharazmi Tehran: Physical Education Faculty.2013. (In Persian)
29. Kashif M. Ethics, Olympic Games, and Comparisons with Exercise in Ancient Iran. Quarterly Journal of Olympics. 2001; 3(4): 3-7. (In Persian)
30. Shokrani E, Aghapour SM. Analysis and analysis of the content of the sports programs of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Contemporary Research in the Management of Sport. 2014; 4(8): 81-92. (In Persian)
31. Hassandra M, Bekiari A, Sakellariou K. Physical education teacher’s verbal aggression and student’s fair play behaviors. Phys. Educ.2007; 64(2):94-101.
32. Hamidi M, Eli A, Akbari Yazdi H, Hamidi M. Student Sports in the Islamic Republic of Iran: Perspectives and Development Strategies. Sports Management Studies (Physical Education Institute). 2011; 12: 13-26. (In Persian)
33. Sarmad Z, Bazargan A, Hejazi A. Research methods in behavioral science.
Tehran: Agah publication. 2008. (In Persian)
34. Fornell C, Larcker D. Structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error: algebra and statistics. Journal of Marketing Research. 1981;18(3): 382-388.
35. Hulland J. Use of partial least square (PLS) in strategic management research: a review of four recent studies. Journal of Strategic Management. 1999; 20: 195–204.
36. Amani-Saribagloo J, Sepehrian-Azar F, Mahmoudi H. The Relationship between Teacher’s Perceived Organizational Culture of School and their Basic Psychological Needs Satisfaction. Anadolu Journal of Educational Sciences International. 2014; 4(2): 41-62. (In Persian)
37. Haenlein M, Kaplan AM. A beginner’s guide to partial least squares analysis, Understanding Statistics.2004; 3(4): 283–297.
38. Azar A, Gholamzadeh R, Ghanavati M. Structural Route Modeling in the Management. Application of Smart PLS Software. Tehran: Ghazan Danesh Publication. 2012. (In Persian)
39. Boxill J. The Ethics of Competition, Jon Boxill “Sport Ethics”, Publisher: Black well, First Edition. 2003.
40. Talebian Nia H, et al. A Study of the Status of Development of Ethical Behavior in the National Championship Sport and the Presentation of the Strategy. Journal of Motion. . 1387; 37: 171-191.
41. Amiri Moghaddam M, Ghadimi B , Alipor-darvishi Z. A Model for the Institutionalization of Moral Values in Iran's Championship. Ph.D. Thesis. Department of Sociology of Sport, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences,Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran. 2018.
42. Butcher R, Schneider AJ. Fair play as respect for the game. In: Morgan WJ, Meier KV, Schneider AJ, editors. Ethics in sport. Champaign(IL): Human Kinetics. 2001: 21-48.