- 1. Schwanbeck SR, Cornish SM, Barss T, Chilibeck PD. Effects of training with free weights versus machines on muscle mass, strength, free testosterone, and free cortisol levels. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2020;34(7):1851-9.
- 2. Gholib G, Wahyuni S, Akmal M, Hasan M, Agil M, Purwantara B. The validation of a commercial enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and the effect of freeze-thaw cycles of serum on the stability of cortisol and testosterone concentrations in Aceh cattle. F1000Research. 2019;8.
- 3. Li C, Ford ES, Li B, Giles WH, Liu S. Association of testosterone and sex hormone–binding globulin with metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance in men. Diabetes care. 2010;33(7):1618-24.
- 4. Sayyah M, Vakili Z, Ehtram H, Sarbandi F, Amooyi Z. Effects of aerobic exercise on testosterone and cortisol hormone of blood serum of sedentary male students. International Journal of Sport Studies for Health. 2019;2(1).
- 5. Timon R, Olcina G, Tomas-Carus P, Muñoz D, Toribio F, Raimundo A, et al. Urinary steroid profile after the completion of concentric and concentric/eccentric trials with the same total workload. Journal of physiology and biochemistry. 2009;65(2):105-12.
- 6. Pourmirzaei N SR, Hojjati Zidashti Z, Izaddoust F, Moayedi A. Effect of Resistance Training on the Level of Cortisol, Testosterone Hormone, and Some Body Composition and Physical Fitness Factors of Males Washed out from Methamphetamine Addiction in Rehabilitation Period. The Scientific Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2018;7:154-63.
- 7. Shariat A, Kargarfard M, Sharifi GR. The Effect of Heavy Resistance Exercise on Circadian Rhythm of Salivary Cortisol in Male Body Building Athletes. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2012;29(167).
- 8. Saremi A, Gharakhanloo R, Sharghi S, Gharaati M, Larijani B, Omidfar K. Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on serum myostatin and GASP-1. Molecular and cellular endocrinology. 2010;317(1-2):25-30.
- Bennett C. The Impact of a Neurofeedback Training Intervention on College Students' Levels of Anxiety, Stress, Depression, and Cortisol. 2018.
- Montenegro R, Okano A, Gurgel J, Porto F, Cunha F, Massaferri R, et al. Motor cortex tDCS does not improve strength performance in healthy subjects. Motriz: Revista de Educação Física. 2015; 21(2):185-93.
- 11. Pop-Jordanova N, Demerdzieva A. Biofeedback training for peak performance in sport-case study. Macedonian journal of medical sciences. 2010;3(2):113-8.
- 12. Hammond DC. What is neurofeedback? Journal of neurotherapy. 2007;10(4):25-36.
- 13. Gadea M, Aliño M, Hidalgo V, Espert R, Salvador A. Effects of a single session of SMR neurofeedback training on anxiety and cortisol levels. Neurophysiologie Clinique. 2020.
- 14. McCall GE, Byrnes WC, Fleck SJ, Dickinson A, Kraemer WJ. Acute and chronic hormonal responses to resistance training designed to promote muscle hypertrophy. Canadian Journal of applied physiology. 1999;24(1):96-107.
- 15. Häkkinen K, Pakarinen A, Alen M, Kauhanen H, Komi P. Relationships between training volume, physical performance capacity, and serum hormone concentrations during prolonged training in elite weight lifters. International Journal of Sports Medicine. 1987;8(S 1):S61-S5.
16.Pardridge WM, Eisenberg J, Fierer G, Musto NA: Developmental changes in brain and serum binding of testosterone and in brain capillary uptake of testosterone-binding serum proteins in the rabbit. Brain Res 1988; 466: 245–253.
17.Jaruvongvanich V, Sanguankeo A, Riangwiwat T, et al. Testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Hepatol 2017;16:382–94
18.Sarkar M, VanWagner LB, Terry JG, Carr JJ, Rinella M, Schreiner PJ, Lewis CE, Terrault N, in Young CA. Sex Hormone–Binding Globulin Levels in Young Men Are Associated With Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Midlife. The American journal of gastroenterology. 2019 May;114(5):758.
- 19. Hallal PC, Andersen LB, Bull FC, Guthold R, Haskell W, Ekelund U, et al. Global physical activity levels: surveillance progress, pitfalls, and prospects. The lancet. 2012;380(9838):247-57.
- 20. Ghorbanian B, Nourazarian M, Saberi Y. The effect of one period of progressive resistance training on plasma levels of omentin-1, insulin resistance, non-high density lipoprotein and some cardiovascular risk factors in men. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2017;11(2):94-103.
- 21. WITTERT G, LIVESEY J, ESPINER E, DONALD R. Adaptation of the hypothalamopituitary adrenal axis to chronic exercise stress in humans. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 1996;28(8):1015-9.
- 22. Giacobbi Jr PR, Tuccitto DE, Frye N. Exercise, affect, and university students’ appraisals of academic events prior to the final examination period. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2007;8(2):261-74.
- 23. Landers DM, Petruzzello SJ, Salazar W, Crews DJ, Kubitz KA, Gannon TL, et al. The influence of electrocortical biofeedback on performance in pre-elite archers. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 1991.
- 24. Zadkhosh SM, Gharayagh Zandi H, Hemayattalab R. The effects of Neurofeedback on Anxiety decrease and Athletic performance Enhancement. Journal of Applied Psychological Research. 2017;7(4):21-37.
25.Roberts CK, Croymans DM, Aziz N, Butch AW, Lee CC. Resistance training increases SHBG in overweight/obese, young men. Metabolism. 2013;62(5):725-33.
- 26. Gholami M TmR. Effect of resistance training on serum levels of estradiol, sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and body composition in overweight premenopausal women. Sport and exercise physiology. 2020;2:30-42.
- 27. Daly RM, Dunstan DW, Owen N, Jolley D, Shaw JE, Zimmet PZ. Does high-intensity resistance training maintain bone mass during moderate weight loss in older overweight adults with type 2 diabetes? Osteoporosis international. 2005;16(12):1703-12.
- 28. Pugeat M, Moulin P, Cousin P, Fimbel S, Nicolas MH, Crave JC, et al. Interrelations between sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), plasma lipoproteins and cardiovascular risk. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology. 1995;53(1-6):567-72.
- 29. Moradi F, AminiAghdam S, Abdi J, Matinhomaee H. Effect of strength training on serum levels of adiponectin, testosterone, and cortisol in sedentary lean men. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(2):125-35.
- 30. Mohamadi S, Khoshdel A, Naserkhani F, Mehdizadeh R. The effect of low-intensity resistance training with blood flow restriction on serum cortisol and testosterone levels in young men. Journal of Archives in Military Medicine. 2015;3(3).
- 31. O'LEARY C, Hackney A. Acute and chronic effects of resistance exercise on the testosterone and cortisol responses in obese males: A systematic review. Physiological research. 2014;63(6).
- 32. Hautanen A. Synthesis and regulation of sex hormone-binding globulin in obesity. International Journal of Obesity. 2000;24(2):S64-S70.
- 33. Bennett C. The Impact of a Neurofeedback Training Intervention on College Students' Levels of Anxiety, Stress, Depression, and Cortisol. 2018.
- Laurent MR, Vanderschueren D. Functional effects of sex hormone-binding globulin variants. Nature Reviews Endocrinology. 2014 Sep;10(9):516-7.
- Feng C, Jin Z, Chi X, Zhang B, Wang X, Sun L, Fan J, Sun Q, Zhang X. SHBG expression is correlated with PI3K/AKT pathway activity in a cellular model of human insulin resistance. Gynecological Endocrinology. 2018 Jul 3;34(7):567-73.