1. Smith, B., Bundon, A., & Best, M. Disability sport and activist identities: A qualitative study of narratives of activism among elite athletes’ with impairment. Psychology of Sport and Exercise (2016). 26:139-148.
2. Hwang, D., Chiu, W. Sport and National Identity in Taiwan: Some Preliminary Thoughts.Journal of East Asian Sport Thoughts (2010). 1: 1-20.
3. Ahmadi, Sirous. Noahi, Saeed. Farrokhi, Alireza. Comparison of the self-esteem of Iranian citizens before and after the success of the Iranian national team in the 2014 World Cup. Sporting research and behavioral study. 12th year (2016). 23. P. 101-112. [persian]
4. Bogdanov, D. Influence of National Sport Team Identity on National Identity. A Dissertation submitted to the Department of Sport Management in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (2011).
5. Birjami Igeder, Jamal al-Din. Jalali Farahani, Majid. Beryami Igdeer, Bibi Gul. Designing Structural Equation Modeling The role of team identity in the emergence of the components of citizenship behavior of spectators. Sport Management Studies (2014). No. 26. pp 93-108. [persian]
6. Ahmadi,S. A study of effects of Iranian national football team results in 2006world cup on national identity of citizens. Olympic (2007). 37: 85-96. [persian]
7. Funk, D. Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behavior research. Sport Management Review (2017). 2 (20):145-158.
8. Melissa,A., Wolfson,S., Neave,N., Moss,M. Perspectives on the home advantage: A comparison of football player fans and referees. Journal of Psychology of Sport and Exercise (2012). 13: 311-316.
9. Huddy, L. From Group Identity to Political Cohesion and Commitment. To appear in Oxford Handbook of Political Psychology (2013).
10. Donnelley,R.R. Reaching higher, Building on the success of sport. Edinburgh, Scottish Executive (2007). P39.
11. Kelley, J. Ethnic feelings and politics in Australia. Worldwide Attitudes (1996).15,1-8.
12. Rose,R. National pride in cross-national perspective. International Social Science Journal (1985). 1:85-96.
13. Hashemi,Z. Javadi Yeganeh,M.R. Football and national identity. National Studies (2008).2: 107-125. [persian]
14. Allen, James. T., Drane, Dan. D., Byon Kevin. K., Mohn, Richard. S. Sport as a vehicle for socialization and maintenance of cultural identity: International students attending American universities. Sport Management Review (2010). 13, pp: 421–434.
15. Lever, J. Soccer madness. Chicago: University of Chicago Press (1983). p145.
16. Popović, S., Bjelica, D. Do Significant Achievements of National Football Team Can Strengthen National Identity in Montenegro? Monten. J. Sports Sci. Med (2014). 3: 31–33.
17. Abell, J. Condor, S. Lowe, R. D. Gibson, S. Stevenson, C. Who ate all the pride? Patriotic sentiment and English national football support. Nations and Nationalism (2007). 13(1):97-116.
18. Asadi,H., Naghipour Givi, B., Javid,M. The Relationship between Team Identity and Media Consumption in Iranian Ethnic Groups. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences (2014). 8 (3): 356-361[persian]
19. Boyle BA, Magnusson P. Social identity and brand equity formation: a comparative study of collegiate sports fans. Journal of Sport (2007).
20. Gibbons, T. English national identity and the national football team: the view of contemporary English fans. Soccer & Society (2011). 12 (6):865-879.
21. Wann DL, Grieve FG. Biased evaluations of in-group and out-group spectator behavior at sporting events: The importance of team identification and threats to social identity. The Journal of social psychology (2010). 145(5): 531-546.
22. Akhavan Kazemi, Massoud. Shah Qala, Safi Allah. The Impact of Football on the Element of National Identity. Journal of Cultural Studies – Communications (2013). No. 23. Pages 115-135. [persian]
23. Rahmati, M., Kabiri, S., ShadManfaat, SM. Team Identification, Sport Fandom Identity and Willingness to Verbal/Physical Aggressive Actions among Soccer Fans (Case Study: Damash's Soccer Fans). International Journal of Basic Sciences & Applied Research (2014). 3 (10):760-764. [persian]