1. Lodovici M, Bigagli E. Oxidative stress and air pollution exposure. Journal of Toxicology. 2011, Article ID 487074, 9 pages.
3. Mehrbani SP, Babaloo Z, Jamali Z, Abdollahian T, Eslami H, Sobhani N. Effect of air pollution on salivary interleukin-8 levels in children. World Journal of Dentistry. 2016;7(4):175-8.
4. Rezvan Elahi. [Major Air Pollutants, Resources and Their Health Effects on Human Health (In Persian)]. First National Conference on Environmental Protection and Planning, Hamadan, Islamic Azad University, Hamedan Branch. 2012.
5. Baqaei B. Tartibian B. Dr. Baradaran B. [Investigating the relationship between total antioxidant and creatine phosphokinase and hydrogen peroxide in athletic girls; Influenced by intense sports training (In Persian)] Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2012:19 (95) 35-43.
6. William D, Mc Ardle-Frank I. Katch. Exercise Physiology. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott; 2007.p. 72-4.
7. Bahrami F, Esfarjani F, Marandi SM. Effects of Intermittent Exercise in Polluted and Clean Air on Hemolysis of Red Blood Cells in Endurance Runners. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2013;30(212): 1845-55.
8. Ayala A, Muñoz MF, Argüelles S. Lipid peroxidation: production, metabolism, and signaling mechanisms of malondialdehyde and 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity.2014, Article ID 360438, 31 pages.
9. Annual Report on Tehran Air Quality in 2013, QM93 / 02/07 (U) / 1, First Edition, June 2014.
10. Vujovic, A., et al. Oxidative stress and anti-oxidative defense in schoolchildren residing in a petrochemical industry environment. Indian pediatrics; 2010. 47(3): p. 233-239.
11. Seyed Reza Zadeh A, Ardalan MR, Pour Moghadam M. [Serum Lipid Peroxidation and Total Antioxidant Status In Hemodialysis and Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis Patients (In Persian)]. Journal of Medical Council of Iran. 2007. 27 (4):504-497.
12. Sugiura, H., et al., Immunomodulatory action of chronic exercise on macrophage and lymphocyte cytokine production in mice. Acta Physiol Scand. 2002. 174(3):247-56.
13. Adams AK, Best TM. The role of antioxidants in exercise and disease prevention. The physician and sportsmedicine. 2002;30(5):37-44.
14. Schneider CD, Barp J, Ribeiro JL, Belló-Klein A, Oliveira AR. Oxidative stress after three different intensities of running. Canadian journal of applied physiology. 2005;30(6):723-34.
15. Khalsi M. [The effect of a swimming training period on the expression of Sirt1, TNF-a, FOXO3 and NFkB genes in the lung tissue of rats exposed to tobacco-derived nitrosamines (NNK) (In Persian)]. [PhD Thesis], University of Mazandaran, 2017.
16. Kheirjoo E, Jomehri F, Ahadi H, Manisefat FF. [Comparison of health promoting lifestyle of female rheumatoid arthritis patients with healthy women and it's relationship with demographic factors (In Persian)]. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2013;12(4):61-4.
17. Manstein G. Carboxyhemoglobin levels in New York City runners. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1984;74(1):168.
18. Imanizadeh S, Saheb Al-Zamani M, Amiri Khorasani MT. [Effect of Soccer Specific Functional Fatigue On hip and knee Joints Kinematics In professional players during Landing (In Persian)]. Journal of Research in Sports Medicine and Technology. 2015; 13 (10) :35-46.
19. Hosseini SM, [Examining the Cardiac Troponin I Response to a Football Match in Adolescent Male Soccer Player [MSc]. (In Persian)]. Shahed University. 2016.
20. Asmat U, Abad K, Ismail K. Diabetes mellitus and oxidative stress—A concise review. Saudi pharmaceutical journal. 2016;24(5):547-53.
21. Chamari K, Hachana Y, Ahmed YB, Galy O, Sghaier F, Chatard JC, Hue O, Wisløff U. Field and laboratory testing in young elite soccer players. British journal of sports medicine. 2004;38(2):191-6.
22. Khan Ahmadi V, [Comparison of the Effect of Air Pollution on Malone De Aldeid's Response and Total salivary antioxidant capacity to a quasi-football protocol in open and indoor space in young football players [MSc]. (In Persian)]. Shahed University. 2019.
23. Wu X, Lintelmann J, Klingbeil S, Li J, Wang H, Kuhn E, Ritter S, Zimmermann R. Determination of air pollution-related biomarkers of exposure in urine of travellers between Germany and China using liquid chromatographic and liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric methods: a pilot study. Biomarkers. 2017;22(6):525-36.
24. Muñoz D, Olcina G, Timón R, Robles MC, Caballero MJ, Maynar M. Effect of different exercise intensities on oxidative stress markers and antioxidant response in trained cyclists. Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2010;50(1):93.
25. Afzalpour MI, Saqib Joo M, Zarban A, Jani M. [Comparison of the effect of acute resuscitation and aerobic activity on the antioxidant defense and lipid peroxidation activity in healthy young men (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport and Biomotor Sciences; 2011; 3 (6): 30-39.
26. Zalghi R, Moradpourian MR. [The Impact of an Eccentric Exercise Session on Reducing Muscular Sorness and Oxidative Stress in Female Volleyball Players (In Persian)]. 3rd National Conference on Strategies for Achieving Sustainable Development in Sports Science and Physical Education, Tehran, 2019.
27. Abdi Nejad H, Demirchi A, Sariri R. [A Comparison of the Effect of Maximal Aerobic Exercise on Salivary Antioxidant and Immunoglobulin AChanges in Athlete and Non-Athlete Middle-Aged Men (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Physiology & Management investigations.2017:9(2): 101-113.
28. Jamurtas AZ, Fatouros IG, Deli CK, Georgakouli K, Poulios A, Draganidis D, Papanikolaou K, Tsimeas P, Chatzinikolaou A, Avloniti A, Tsiokanos A. The effects of acute low-volume HIIT and aerobic exercise on leukocyte count and redox status. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2018;17(3):501.
29. Kurkcu R. The effects of short-term exercise on the parameters of oxidant and antioxidant system in handball players. African journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 2010;4(7):448-52.
30. Yekta Yar M, Mohammadzadeh Salamat K, Etemad Z, Atashk S, Azizbeigi Bukani K. [The effect of moderate intensity resistance training on changes in total plasma antioxidant capacity and inflammatory factors in healthy men (In Persian)]. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2013:18(4):1-7.