1. Younesifar S, Sanayeei, A., Shahin, A. Scale Survey of Internal Marketing and Effect on Quality Development of Service in Afshar Hospital. Jounal of Marketing Management. 2012;7(16):100-8.
2. Albert MN, I. . Market orientation and business economic performance a mediated model, department of psychology: University of Barcelona; 2008.
3. Antoncic BH, R.D. . Entrepreneurship modeling in transition economies: a comparison of Slovenia and the United States. Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship. 2000;5(1):21-40.
4. Atefatdoost A, Khaef Elah, A., Fani, A., Danaee Fard, H. . Studying the effect of Internal Marketing on Organizational Performance with considering the role of Organizational Commitment and Organizational Entrepreneurship as intermediary variables; Case Study: Mobarakeh Steel Company. . Iranian Business Management. 2013;5(4):21-42.
5. Khoshbavar R. The Relationship between Quality of Working Life, Productivity and Performance of Behshahr Education Department Staff: Islamic Azad University; 2008.
6. Rezaeian A. Principles of organization and management. 1, editor. tehran: Samt Publication; 2001.
7. Alvani M. public Management. 35, editor. Tehran: Ney Publication; 2009.
8. Ahmed PK, Rafiq, M. & Saad, N.M. Internal marketing and the mediating role of organizational competencies. European Journal of Marketing. 2003;9(37):1221 -41.
9. Mishra S. Internal Marketing: A tool to harness employees’ power in service organizations in India. International Journal of Business and Management. 2010;5(1):185-93.
10. Seyedjavadin SR, Rayej, H., Yazdani, H., Estiri, M. & Aghamiri, S. A. . How organization citizenship behavior mediates between internal marketing and service quality: the case of Iranian gas company. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management. 2012;5(29):512-30.
11. Amiri M, Yazdani, H. & Ekram, N. Measurement of Internal Service Quality by Using Servqual Model and the Level of Internal Marketing of Great Tehran Gas Company and the Relationship between Internal Marketing practices and External Service Quality. . Management Knowledge 2008;21(4):3-18.
12. Tsai Y, & Wu, S.W.S. . Internal marketing, organizational commitment and service quality. IEEE-Xplore. 2006;1(1):1-7.
13. Paterson JM, & O’ Driscoll, M. P. An empirical assessment of Kanungo’s concept and measure of job involvement. Applied Psychology – An International Review. 1990;39(1):293-306.
14. Akroush M, Abu-Elsamen, A., Samawi, G. & Odetallah, A. . Internal marketing and service quality in restaurants. Marketing Inteligence & Planning. 2013;31(4):304-36.
15. Bansal S, Mendelson, B., & Sharma, B. . The impact of internal marketing activities on external marketing outcomes. Journal of Quality Management. 2001;6(1):61-76.
16. J. MS. Training and development techniques for improving organizational performance for Ghanaian firms University of Wisconsin; 2004.
17. Tortosa V, Moliner, M., & Sa´nchez, J. . Internal market orientation and its influence on organizational performance. European Journal of Marketing. 2009;43(11):1435-56.
18. Seyedjavadin SRea. Internal Marketing: A Step towards ImprovingOrganizational Citizenship Behaviors and ofServices Quality. Management Research in Iran. 2010;14(2):67-98.
19. Gounaris S, Vassilikopoulou, A, & Chatzipanagiotou, K. . Internal-market orientation: a misconceived aspect of marketing theory. European Journal of Marketing. 2010;44(11):1667 – 99.
20. Lings IG, G. . Internal market orientation and market-oriented behaviors. Journal of Service Management. 2010;21(3):321-43.
21. Abdul Ghafoor Khan R, Ahmed Khan, F. & Aslam Khan, M. Impact of training and development on organizational performance. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. 2011;11(7):62-8.
22. Sanchez-Hernandez MM, J. . Linking internal market orientation and new service performance. European Journal of Innovation Management. 2011;2(14):207-26.
23. Sarmad Saidi S, Jamshidian, M. Study of the Effect of Internal Marketing on Market-Orientation and Service Organizations' Performance (Case Study: Branches of Refah Bank in City of Arak). Jounal of Marketing Management. 2013;8(18):91-106.
24. Safari A, Radi, F. The Effect of Internal Marketing Effect on Quality of service with Emphasis On the Mediating Role of Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Organizational Commitment. . Management Studies in Development and Evolution. 2015;23(76):81-116.
25. Tayebi B. Determining the Internal Marketing Indicators in the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipboard Federation using the Bansal Model Tehran; 2014.
26. Akroush AA-M, M. . The effect of marketing knowledge management on organizational performance: An empirical investigation of the telecommunications organizations in Jordan. International Journal of Emerging Markets. 2010;5(1):38-77.
27. Yu QRB, B. . Performance improvement by investing in internal marketing management. 5th IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology2010. p. 708-13.
28. Rodrigues P, Carlos, J. & Pinho, M. . Market orientation, job satisfaction, commitment and organizational performance: The specific case of local public sector. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy. 2010;4(2):172 – 92.
29. Osibanjo OA, Adeniji, A. A., Falola, H. O., & Heirsmac, P. T. . Compensation packages: a strategic tool for employee's performance and retention. Leonardo Journal of Sciences. 2014;5(1):65-84.